Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Meh! debuts at...#2

11 hours ago, fab said:

How EMBARRASSING that Taylor can chart on the H100 based on just two days of airplay, while Madonna can't even do it with a full week of sales and streams (including a high-budget MV with one of the biggest streaming forces at the moment lol3 ) 

Let's see how Taylor's singles will do in 2043 though. chi1 Or if her catalog of Kidz Bop records and Yeehaw Hannah Montana country duds will stand a chance against Madonna's on a global scale. brit7

Anyway, #100 or #2, this song is under-performing big time

- Radio deal on Pop format

- Radio deal on HAC format

- YouTube notifying people who aren't subscribe to her about Me! MV

- YouTube commercials with Me! MV

- EVERY single banner on iTunes (5 banners)

- EVERY single banner on Apple Music (5 banners)

- Spotify banner, Today's Top Hits, 100M playlist audience reach

- Vinyl single

- CD single

- Billboard Music Awards performance

I mean, she's literally being shoved down our throats and yet it's pretty much only declining. That's not a good indicator... well, for you guys. Personally I'd love to see this calculated bitch flop. gaga6

12 hours ago, fab said:

How EMBARRASSING that Taylor can chart on the H100 based on just two days of airplay, while Madonna can't even do it with a full week of sales and streams (including a high-budget MV with one of the biggest streaming forces at the moment lol3 ) 

The two aren't even comparable sjdkfsd

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.