Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MichaelDaFighter

When will get a new single/album/era?

1 hour ago, Xtinaislife said:

On the 30th anniversary of Genie In A Bottle she’ll kick off her new era with the 65th remix of the song, along with a new album. Then she’ll promote twice on tv with performances of Beautiful 😍

I just about died reading that. xtina8 We'll probably all be dead or almost dead by the time her next era starts. However she'll post irrelevant teasers to nothing every two months and feature in Oreo adverts to keep them coins coming in. brit15

7 hours ago, Xtinaislife said:

On the 30th anniversary of Genie In A Bottle she’ll kick off her new era with the 65th remix of the song, along with a new album. Then she’ll promote twice on tv with performances of Beautiful 😍

She could and she would bebe1 

5 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Don't say that. What if X sees it brit3

Seriously though, she'll probably do another greatest hits album soon to coincide with her Vegas residency. A new English album is probably going to be close to 5 years away. 

10 hours ago, StrippedX said:

Honestly I feel like she might drop something next year but that might just be me being delusional brit15

She probably could with just unreleased tracks. Liberation was so short and we know she likes to release 8hr long albums usually so I bet she left a ton out

1 hour ago, Xtinaislife said:

She probably could with just unreleased tracks. Liberation was so short and we know she likes to release 8hr long albums usually so I bet she left a ton out

Yes she should drop those Bionic unreleased brit2 

On 5/2/2019 at 1:09 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

Seriously though, she'll probably do another greatest hits album soon to coincide with her Vegas residency. A new English album is probably going to be close to 5 years away. 

I don't think she will release a greatest hits album because it would be like KGB 2.0+MLJ,FTM,SS and maybe 1 song of each album released till 2019 jj3

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

I don't think she will release a greatest hits album because it would be like KGB 2.0+MLJ,FTM,SS and maybe 1 song of each album released till 2019 jj3

Keeps Gettin' Better: Another Decade of Hits, i would literally buy it just to support ha brit15

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.