Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CHANEL #1

Taylor Announces Limited Edition ME! CD and Vinyls

Taylor is selling limited edition vinyls, three 7" and one 12" picture disc, as well as a CD single of ME! for 72 hours!! Picture disk is $13 (shocking lmao). 7" vinyls are $7 and the CD single is $3 (a fucking steal).

ME_CD_1000x.png?v=15565934007in_v1_1000x.png?v=15565934017in_II_1000x.png?v=15565934047in_v3_1000x.png?v=1556593405ME_Pic_Disc_1_1000x.png?v=1556593409

I ordered the CD single and this vinyl:
7in_II_1000x.png?v=1556593404

I love that she's doing this. I freaked when I saw there was a CD single option. cry6 The inner collector in me is so happy cry7 

Bitch gonna snatch dem physical sales sass1 

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Will the sales count towards its opening week despite not shipping for so long?

I mean it comes with a digital download when you purchase. I haven't checked if I got charged yet but then idk what the rules of BB charts for digital bundles 

I love that she's doing this but I hate that it is for a limited time. :( 

Also praying the picture disc comes with a hype sticker because a bland PVC would look ugly. dead7 

14 minutes ago, Luca said:

I love that she's doing this but I hate that it is for a limited time. :( 

Also praying the picture disc comes with a hype sticker because a bland PVC would look ugly. dead7 

It’s to secure the #1 and also they only need to press the amount that are pre-ordered in 72 hours. I think it’s brilliant. I just wish other artists did this. 

Just now, ajp said:

It’s to secure the #1 and also they only need to press the amount that are pre-ordered in 72 hours. I think it’s brilliant. I just wish other artists did this. 

Not when international stans don't get a download link when they purchased it. I think that's an issue they should work on as well.

1 hour ago, Luca said:

Not when international stans don't get a download link when they purchased it. I think that's an issue they should work on as well.

It will never happen with international copyright laws the way they are. It was never this bad, though. fall9

34 minutes ago, ajp said:

It will never happen with international copyright laws the way they are. It was never this bad, though. fall9

That's why she needs to open a European/UK store, like literally every other artist has. 

1 hour ago, Luca said:

That's why she needs to open a European/UK store, like literally every other artist has. 

True. Even Carly has one and she’s on Universal, too.

She added a fourth 7 inch. dead4 I'll wait another day before placing an order for it in case she decides to add another. I'm pissed that I can't just cancel my old order and order all six (the five records and CD) at once to save on shipping. TN have added a limit of four physical releases per order. fall9 

8 minutes ago, Juinae said:

She added a fourth 7 inch. dead4 I'll wait another day before placing an order for it in case she decides to add another. I'm pissed that I can't just cancel my old order and order all six (the five records and CD) at once to save on shipping. TN have added a limit of four physical releases per order. fall9 

Screaming lmfao2 

I really missed the Taylor who cared and had a team that knew how to maximize her success. Even if she still gets blocked (she will) at least we can say she tried and likely will again with the next single.

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Screaming lmfao2 

I really missed the Taylor who cared and had a team that knew how to maximize her success. Even if she still gets blocked (she will) at least we can say she tried and likely will again with the next single.

If the Hot 100 was like the charts in Germany and went off of money grossed instead of points then Taylor would have a #1 for weeks but sadly she doesn't know how to adapt to this new era very well it seems.

7 minutes ago, Juinae said:

If the Hot 100 was like the charts in Germany and went off of money grossed instead of points then Taylor would have a #1 for weeks but sadly she doesn't know how to adapt to this new era very well it seems.

I saw someone saying something about how physicals count more (points wise or w/e) than digitals? Apparently BTW spent an extra week at #1 in 2011 because Gaga ushered out physicals for it and they count more... but not sure if this is true. If it is and she sells 50k+ of them like a girl I know who's tracking her merch sales says she might, maybe we do have a shot dead2 (still rly doubt it tho)

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I saw someone saying something about how physicals count more (points wise or w/e) than digitals? Apparently BTW spent an extra week at #1 in 2011 because Gaga ushered out physicals for it and they count more... but not sure if this is true. If it is and she sells 50k+ of them like a girl I know who's tracking her merch sales says she might, maybe we do have a shot dead2 (still rly doubt it tho)

Well TN are trying to get people to gift the song and I thought that didn't count so maybe they know stuff we don't. brit15 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.