Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

How hard will LG6 flop?

?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Pretty hard.
    • More than ARTPOP.
    • Witness will pale in comparison.
    • It'd be dreadful to watch.
    • Colossal bomb.

6 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

and that was all for another #1? nicki5 whew chile nicki5 i'd rather wait a little longer and have a great concept album with amazing videos, even if that meant waiting til q4 nicki5

Yes nicki5

The album has been in the works sice Dec 2017, so I'm pretty sure the album does have a concept nicki5 Video can be done in a week, even a good one. 

LG6 will still flop ari6

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

People were saying that for YEARS and Shallow still eventually went #1 nicki5 

With a huge movie and promo campaign, Oscar hype and even THEN it was very very close race for the #1 spot. This new single won't have the hype let alone the exposure Shallow had. Aside from that, Gaga simply isn't this generation's it-girl.

10 minutes ago, Madonna said:

With a huge movie and promo campaign, Oscar hype and even THEN it was very very close race for the #1 spot. This new single won't have the hype let alone the exposure Shallow had. Aside from that, Gaga simply isn't this generation's it-girl.

She could have last month. Your point? nicki5 

30 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

LG6 will still flop ari6

no one's expecting it to be another tfm/btw/asib smash tho except for little delulus ari6 i'm expecting 2/3m ww copies at best ari6 i've learned my lesson to keep my expectations low after jopanned ari6

7 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

no one's expecting it to be another tfm/btw/asib smash tho except for little delulus ari6 i'm expecting 2/3m ww copies at best ari6 i've learned my lesson to keep my expectations low after jopanned ari6

idk abt that sis ari6 

15 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

Still doesnt change the fact that it would've been more successful after the Oscars than it will be whenever she releases. For some reason we always have to settle for second best ari6 

15 minutes ago, tomás said:

idk abt that sis ari6 

if joanne managed to sell 3m+ ww, lg6 would do more than that for sure ari6

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Still doesnt change the fact that it would've been more successful after the Oscars than it will be whenever she releases. For some reason we always have to settle for second best ari6 

it's bobby campbell we're talking about here ari6 the good old days with troy are long gone and i've accepted that a long time ago ari6 maybe he treated her badly but scooter and him are really a hell of managers ari6 she could've had +5 #1 hits by now if troy had stayed ari6

8 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

it's bobby campbell we're talking about here ari6 the good old days with troy are long gone and i've accepted that a long time ago ari6 maybe he treated her badly but scooter and him are really a hell of managers ari6 she could've had +5 #1 hits by now if troy had stayed ari6

That elf looking fag is way too busy being Brit's boyfriend's cumdump rather than managing a pop career. I hate him ari6 

What are you talking about lmfao? OTR has 700+ points right now so releasing right now would've not got her a #1 

Clearly a #1 doesn't mean a successful era. ASIB was successful on BB200 without Shallow being that strong at first dead4 

On 5/1/2019 at 4:59 AM, Madonna said:

She doesn't have to be. But she's definitely penetrated a new base of fans, so you'd be very surprised. It was a very close race with Ariana - who is at her peak, so not exactly a small feat like you're making it out to be. I think the next era will be big, just depends on the type of music she releases. 

27 minutes ago, Madame X said:

When did Joanne sold 3 million worldwide? eve1

SPS, pretty sure it's ~2.5M eve1 

42 minutes ago, Infrared said:

OTR has 700+ points right now so releasing right now would've not got her a #1 

Exactly and releasing a month and a half ago would have ari6 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.