Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

How hard will LG6 flop?

?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Pretty hard.
    • More than ARTPOP.
    • Witness will pale in comparison.
    • It'd be dreadful to watch.
    • Colossal bomb.

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

@Freaky Prince I keep telling you to stop deluding yourself to believe stupid Monsturd theories and insiders. lol3 You always fall for it. Just stop and fucking WAIT. You are expecting way too much from LG6 already.

tell him sis lol3

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yikes, even after ASIB... She truly is a fad

tenor.gif

Because she waited too long, she should have released just a few weeks after the award season, we should have almost been at the album release by now. nicki5 

47 minutes ago, Madonna said:

@Freaky Prince I keep telling you to stop deluding yourself to believe stupid Monsturd theories and insiders. lol3 You always fall for it. Just stop and fucking WAIT. You are expecting way too much from LG6 already.

I'm more excited for the meltdown when he finds out LG6 isn't anime/video game themed aesthetic wise. nat1 

10 minutes ago, Luca said:

I'm more excited for the meltdown when he finds out LG6 isn't anime/video game themed aesthetic wise. nat1 

I won't meltdown over that. It's my wish, but as long as the visuals and video are great idc

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, Luca said:

Because she waited too long, she should have released just a few weeks after the award season, we should have almost been at the album release by now. nicki5 

That's exactly what I said. #1 song in March had like 300 points. Now that faggot Barb is gaining over 1000 points

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I won't meltdown over that. It's my wish, but as long as the visuals and video are great idc

tenor.gif

That's exactly what I said. #1 song in March had like 300 points. Now that faggot Barb is gaining over 1000 points

tenor.gif

Tea a stupid bitch! C'mon sis let's unstan before LG6 doesn't exceed our expectations! 

It's so hard to gage success levels after soundtracks. Like, Ellie had her biggest hit ever with Love Me Like You Do but when a few months later her album bombed bebe1

But I actually think LG6 will do well! Just think of the soccer moms that stan her after ASIB omg 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.