15 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Pretty hard.
    • More than ARTPOP.
    • Witness will pale in comparison.
    • It'd be dreadful to watch.
    • Colossal bomb.

Merryem 7,089

it’ll give nelly a run for her money and i’m not talking about loose. i really stan a FAD huh.

Madonna 40,928

Y'all are acting as if it would have made a difference, had she released the single a few months ago. Why the fuck does it matter if she hits #1? Your main priority should be the quality of her music. It's very unlikely that this album will be able to have an ASIB/Shallow level of success regardless of the genre she's doing next. lol3 

Do y'all ACTUALLY believe that a fucking anime theme is gonna help her reach TFM-level of success again? This is GagaDaily type of delusion and y'all better stop now and accept the truth that artists like Gaga and Katy just have a hard time adjusting to the new climate in the music industry. They have both made rather self-destructive career decision that led to lack of interest in both of them and they will continue to have a hard time with the new target audience which has mostly grown out of them OR is too young to be stanning them old hoes. clap1 They have pushed themselves into niches that they just can't get out of. Shallow was simply a hit because of the HUGE promo and the movie behind it. She doesn't have that kind of support for her next project. Aside from that, she's in the unfortunate position where she has now gained a new audience through her experiments with a genre that she will most likely not get back to for the upcoming project and even if she did, her fans would probably not be supporting it. It's a very tricky situation and I believe it's the reason why she's waiting. 

19 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Y'all are acting as if it would have made a difference, had she released the single a few months ago. Why the fuck does it matter if she hits #1? Your main priority should be the quality of her music. It's very unlikely that this album will be able to have an ASIB/Shallow level of success regardless of the genre she's doing next. lol3 

Do y'all ACTUALLY believe that a fucking anime theme is gonna help her reach TFM-level of success again? This is GagaDaily type of delusion and y'all better stop now and accept the truth that artists like Gaga and Katy just have a hard time adjusting to the new climate in the music industry. They have both made rather self-destructive career decision that led to lack of interest in both of them and they will continue to have a hard time with the new target audience which has mostly grown out of them OR is too young to be stanning them old hoes. clap1 They have pushed themselves into niches that they just can't get out of. Shallow was simply a hit because of the HUGE promo and the movie behind it. She doesn't have that kind of support for her next project. Aside from that, she's in the unfortunate position where she has now gained a new audience through her experiments with a genre that she will most likely not get back to for the upcoming project and even if she did, her fans would probably not be supporting it. It's a very tricky situation and I believe it's the reason why she's waiting. 

What difference does it make? A month ago, the #1 song was getting 300 points which she could've easily snatched and had another number 1. Now all the Top 3 are getting over 800 (with #1 getting ~1000 points).

No, no one thinks LG6 can be as successful as ASIB. Does that mean the album can't be successful?

Give it up with the anime sis, ong it was just an idea/concept. No one says it will help her re-peak brit15

Hard time adjusting to what new climate in the industry? She nearly reached 40M monthly listeners last month. 

The last few sentences make sense btw. It's really risky going back to electronic/pop music after 5 years of targeting soccer moms brit15

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

This post reeks of nonsense brit15 

What difference does it make? A month ago, the #1 song was getting 300 points which she could've easily snatched and had another number 1. Now all the Top 3 are getting over 800 (with #1 getting ~1000 points).

No, no one thinks LG6 can be as successful as ASIB. Does that mean the album can't be successful?

Give it up with the anime sis, ong it was just an idea/concept. No one says it will help her re-peak brit15

Hard time adjusting to what new climate in the industry? She nearly reached 40M monthly listeners last month. 

The last few sentences make sense btw. It's really risky going back to electronic/pop music after 5 years of targeting soccer moms brit15

1. Was the album even finished in March so she can release something? brit15
  2. Do you think she would've dethrone Ariana from #1 in US if it was released 1 month ago? brit15 I think not.

Just now, Madame X said:
  1. Was the album even finished in March so she can release something? brit15
  2. Do you think she would've dethrone Ariana from #1 in US if it was released 1 month ago? brit15 I think not.

1. She has definitely picked the lead rip4 The album doesn't have to be done. All her albums are finished after the lead is released.

2. Lmao yes brit15 Ariana was on like her 8th week at #1 getting about 300 points, while Gaga was still fresh off the Oscar hype. She could've easily dethroned her.

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

1. She has definitely picked the lead rip4 The album doesn't have to be done. All her albums are finished after the lead is released.

2. Lmao yes brit15 Ariana was on like her 8th week at #1 getting about 300 points, while Gaga was still fresh off the Oscar hype. She could've easily dethroned her.

Sis Shallow had trouble reaching #1 even after the Oscar performance and win. brit15

Just now, Madame X said:

Sis Shallow had trouble reaching #1 even after the Oscar performance and win. brit15

It still went #1, so... dead4

Taylor 179,361

I was thinking after ASIB she would smash but it feels like the hype is just simply dying down, plus the #1 is so strong even Taylor can’t dethrone it and even tho I’m sure it’ll go down (probably 4-450 points for the #1 by the summer) that’ll still be too much to dethrone especially since the hype has dwindled.

The album will go #1 with decent sales, I think she will have more acclaim than Joanne, and most likely there will be a semi-hit on it. As in, top 10 in the US and bigger globally. Not sure she’ll have a smash though rip4 

Taylor 179,361
42 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Now all the Top 3 are getting over 800 (with #1 getting ~1000 points).

Okay sis wrong, OTR is getting 700-750 points and ME! 500-600 which will fall to 300-400 max second week imo. The #3 (still Sunflower I think) is only predicted for ~280 points next week mad5 

There’s a possibility she could snatch a #3 but idk if there’s still enough hype like there was in March mad5 

Divine 149,579

Not this meltdown before any music is even announced dead2 

Yall are always setting her up with unrealistic standards in terms of success. No wonder the clown comes back to bite every era. dead2 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I was thinking after ASIB she would smash but it feels like the hype is just simply dying down,

Right? Like, how stupid does one have to be? ari6 

33 minutes ago, Divine said:

Not this meltdown before any music is even announced dead2 

Yall are always setting her up with unrealistic standards in terms of success. No wonder the clown comes back to bite every era. dead2 

I mean wtf can I meltdown, can I meltdown, can I fucking meltdown? Why yall wanna fuck with me? Why what have I done to anybody? tina1 

Hylia 84,989

Have I missed something? Why have you switched like sissies on Gaga? brit14 

Phoebe 6,011
28 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Have I missed something? Why have you switched like sissies on Gaga? brit14 

because some "insider" said that she was supposed to release in april and then she pushed back in may and that's why the meltdown. nicki5

Hylia 84,989
3 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

because some "insider" said that she was supposed to release in april and then she pushed back in may and that's why the meltdown. nicki5

May, the month that it literally is as of today?

tenor.gif?itemid=12682016

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

May, the month that it literally is as of today?

tenor.gif?itemid=12682016

That ia not true nicki5 

I had a meltdown because she was supposed to release in May. That wont happen this Friday because MrS would've said something by now, bit thats fine. My bet was always on May 10th but now those two unwashed rats are releasing that day and Fad will probably push back again. May 17 would make no sense because all the hype from the Met Gala would be gone (another Oscars situation). Now this sad clown probably pushed back to June/July nicki5 

Phoebe 6,011
58 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

That ia not true nicki5 

I had a meltdown because she was supposed to release in May. That wont happen this Friday because MrS would've said something by now, bit thats fine. My bet was always on May 10th but now those two unwashed rats are releasing that day and Fad will probably push back again. May 17 would make no sense because all the hype from the Met Gala would be gone (another Oscars situation). Now this sad clown probably pushed back to June/July nicki5 

and that was all for another #1? nicki5 whew chile nicki5 i'd rather wait a little longer and have a great concept album with amazing videos, even if that meant waiting til q4 nicki5

Madonna 40,928
7 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

and that was all for another #1? nicki5 whew chile nicki5 i'd rather wait a little longer and have a great concept album with amazing videos, even if that meant waiting til q4 nicki5

Imagine caring this much about a #1 which she probably won't reach anyway. nicki5 

Only Little Monsters...

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.