Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

TAG | Round Five (Finale) | Results Show

3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

@Bhad Bharb @Hermione y'all can let me know which VIP you want and I'll get the admins to organise it.

https://fotpforums.com/vip/packages

Also Bhad Bharb; it's up to you if you'd like to host the next season of TAG or pass it to someone else. If you do, you can start it whenever you're ready. 

I don’t really understand this... Give me the one You think is good bey3

And about hosting... I don’t know, I’ll have to think about that 

#4? Not bad for a girl with no talent!

Anyways thanks for bringing this game back, it’s always fun.. even though I missed 4 out of the 5 results shows this season ari6

3 hours ago, Divine said:

Name a popular FOTP game or event besides TAG

Create A Label - 6

#PopIndustry – 5

Big Brother - 5

Downvoting members - 1

FOTP Member Awards – 1

Until Dawn - 1

There’s other games? - 1

y5KMHxQ.gif

ICONIC GIF ICONIC GIF ICONIC GIF

y5KMHxQ.gif

3 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

@Bhad Bharb @Hermione y'all can let me know which VIP you want and I'll get the admins to organise it.

https://fotpforums.com/vip/packages

Also Bhad Bharb; it's up to you if you'd like to host the next season of TAG or pass it to someone else. If you do, you can start it whenever you're ready. 

It really doesn't matter to me, I probably won't use the banners and would just like a larger profile pic. But thank you so much! This is so nice of you. giveup1

UPDATE:

Bhad Bharb has decided not to host the next game, so if anyone who played would like to host the next season, let us know!!

@Royale @Kristina @Rachel Green @Luca @Entea @Hermione @Sylk @Cosmic @Party Monster @Freaky Prince @billie.  @Divine @Bhad Bharb @Chris Morlock @SWINΞ @Dan @Hylia @Simón. @edwinfg @Régine Filange @TattooedHeart @Hyun. @Manel @fab @Venom @Yoncé. @RihannaRTT @Juinae @Electric Light @Urbanov @Quill @Daenerys

11 minutes ago, fab said:

I would be open to hosting the next season @RihannaRTT katy8

That'd be cool. Go for it if you want to! 

I would have done it but since I'd already planned to do Whodunnit, I'd have to wait a month or so before I could.

On 5/4/2019 at 12:37 PM, RihannaRTT said:

That'd be cool. Go for it if you want to! 

I would have done it but since I'd already planned to do Whodunnit, I'd have to wait a month or so before I could.

I'm kinda busy til the 24th but after that is possible   

On 7/27/2019 at 11:30 PM, Madame X said:

Is anyone willing to do a new round? @fab you were the winner, if you can't do it, i can. mad1

I know I said that I would host, but tbh I don't really have the time atm ellie1 you can host if you want julia1