Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Maluma Says He 'Enjoyed' Madonna Licking His Toes in 'Medellín' Music Video

Maluma never imagined he'd one day get the opportunity to work with Madonna, much less kiss the Queen of Pop!

The Colombian crooner and the Material Girl recently teamed up for the song "Medellín" and its accompanying music video, which features the smoldering twosome seductively dancing the cha-cha, cozying up together and even sharing a handful of kisses.

"It was nice. I enjoyed that kiss," Maluma, 25, tells ET over the phone about his intimate moment with the pop icon. "It was cool, and not everyone can tell the story of when they kissed Madonna. I had a great time. It was a lot of fun."

However, there was another interaction between the two that had fans shocked. Midway through the video, while the two are lying in bed, Madonna takes Maluma's toes and licks them!

"I enjoyed it too," the crooner replies with a laugh.

"She asked me if I had a problem [with her licking my toes], and I didn't have a problem," he adds. "None, it's all yours. It was fine."

EW.Com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.