Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Crave (feat. Swae Lee) | 2nd Single | May 10th, 2019

YKeyMsW.jpg

EXCLUSIVE – We at DrownedMadonna.com are excited to reveal that Crave is planned to become the second single to be released from Madonna’s Madame X album.

Crave is a very cool and eclectic dance track. Someway, Medellín is like a set-up for the big single. Crave is indeed even a stronger single than Medellín.

We don’t have to wait too long for listening to it, because Crave is one of the 4 selected “pre-sale” tracks that will be available before Madame X release.

Precisely, Crave will be available next week, on May 10th, 2019.

Crave (feat. Swae Lee) is written by Madonna Ciccone, Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown and Brittany Talia Hazzard. 

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/05/02/exclusive-crave-is-the-2nd-single-from-madonnas-madame-x/

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

They claim its their exclusive info moo1

In that press release, we didn't get a description or mention of Crave. Other songs were described and later turned out to be pre-order songs.  interesting1

Singing in Portuguese, Spanish and English, highlights on the album include “Medellín,” which was co-produced by Mirwais and captures the spirit of Maluma’s hometown, the anthemic song “I Rise,” the Jamaican dancehall vibes of “Future” featuring Quavo, and co-produced by Diplo, as well as the sonically innovative Mirwais produced “Dark Ballet. 

5 minutes ago, Agent X said:

In that press release, we didn't get a description or mention of Crave. Other songs were described and later turned out to be pre-order songs.  interesting1

Singing in Portuguese, Spanish and English, highlights on the album include “Medellín,” which was co-produced by Mirwais and captures the spirit of Maluma’s hometown, the anthemic song “I Rise,” the Jamaican dancehall vibes of “Future” featuring Quavo, and co-produced by Diplo, as well as the sonically innovative Mirwais produced “Dark Ballet. 

I think M camp sends additional info to fansites interesting1

people on atrl pointed out something interesting that i actually frogot about

I would wait until something official comes out from her team or label. There's been so many false rumors with I Rise supposedly being a gay anthem/disco track which turned out to be false. Now this simply from speaking about it in an interview where she didn't say it was a single. Insiders and people at the theater (where a video was shot with Monet and drag queens) said it was the song titled "Killers" which seems to be the second single. The insiders got most of the "cha cha cha" and Medellin information correct so it seems Killer is either the second or a single at some point. DrownedMadonna is :shakeno:

interesting1

Even if it’s not an official single, we knew Crave was coming next week anyway because of iTunes, followed by Future on the 17th and Dark Ballet on June 7th. Excited for this!

13 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Even if it’s not an official single, we knew Crave was coming next week anyway because of iTunes, followed by Future on the 17th and Dark Ballet on June 7th. Excited for this!

its not about if it was supposed to be out or not but that it might not be just promo single but actually second one what would probably mean shes gonna perform it at eurovision oprah14

Robster from MN posted what he knows about the song:

okay, one last time, and I do hope people READ this time, because sometimes this forum feels like a broken record asking the same questions over and over again!!!

The info about Crave so far:

* Crave is the 2nd single
* Crave is a dance track, produced by Mirwais
* Crave will most likely have a disco feel to it (not 100% sure about this, but 95%)
* Crave will have a music video, the one shot in LA with the drag queens
* Chances are high that this will be performed at Eurovision (and thus be the controversial performance, rumoured earlier!)
* As confirmed by Madonna in a backstage interview at the BBMA’s, the song is about desire and longing!
* Crave has not been leaked yet! Nothing "leaked" from this album so far!

Get ready. Discodonna is coming again.

16 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Robster from MN posted what he knows about the song:

Get ready. Discodonna is coming again.

Yeah, I saw him posted that Drowned Madonna article about Crave being the second single on Pop Justice, so I assumed he posted it for a reason.

9 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

drag queens at eurovision are not even remotely controversial tho so it must be something else

Maybe it was just a rumor. There were reports about Madonna changing the song.

I think that the song itself wasn't a problem, but certain visuals or whatever for the performance. Perhaps, Madonna wanted some anti-war stuff and Israel didn't like it. jj3 Maybe  I Rise was planned, judging by that quote by Emma. 

8 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

drag queens at eurovision are not even remotely controversial tho so it must be something else

I think the controversial part isn't related to the drag queens. Some rumours point to her recreating the Stonewall riots in the video.

3 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I think the controversial part isn't related to the drag queens. Some rumours point to her recreating the Stonewall riots in the video.

so again gay festival not really issue there eve1 although i dont think that is true interesting1

not to mention that in 1998 Dana International won there that was more controversial than anything ny5

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.