Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Crave (feat. Swae Lee) | 2nd Single | May 10th, 2019

5 minutes ago, Agent X said:

I wonder when we will get the music video. oprah6 

She probably waits to release it when Ed and Justin will release their too. oprah6 Same day, same hour. oprah6 I Rise gained 500k more views on Youtube the first day, a non single. oprah6 Links aren't even shared in her social media accounts. I Rise had iTunes banner but Crave doesn't. oprah6 A hard working team, literally a hard working team. oprah6

35 minutes ago, Madame X said:

She probably waits to release it when Ed and Justin will release their too. oprah6 Same day, same hour. oprah6 I Rise gained 500k more views on Youtube the first day, a non single. oprah6 Links aren't even shared in her social media accounts. I Rise had iTunes banner but Crave doesn't. oprah6 A hard working team, literally a hard working team. oprah6

The accuracy of these drags giveup3

1 hour ago, Agent X said:

BS, yes.

HC, no. trash1 

I know what you mean in that BS is far superior but vocally there are moments on HC (especially the verses of Incredible and She's Not Me, e.g.) that she's effecting R&B vocals far less ridiculously than she sounds at the beginning of Crave.

9 minutes ago, Satori said:

The accuracy of these drags giveup3

They wait for the video to promote it through MTV. Everyone watches MTV nowadays. oprah6 Who cares about Spotify and Youtube? oprah6

2 hours ago, Madame X said:

I cant first same day as trailor now eddy jj4

On 5/15/2019 at 2:29 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

ive made few gifs moo1

GJqwuwe.gif

mJy5yyg.gif

vjeKc2D.gif

XP9f7jl.gif

She’s so pretty here my goshhhhh 

someone I know said she looked like she’d had work down because of how tight and fresh-faced her skin is and I was like SEETHE BITCH

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Im obsessed with Crave tonight bebe1

I haven’t really listened to the others since Future came out. Except for the X in the Sphinx mix of Medellín which is fucking FIRE

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.