Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Crave (feat. Swae Lee) | 2nd Single | May 10th, 2019

wtf is this?! brit3
this is so strange, the HQ official version is probablu better an sweeter. but I ain't feeling it.
i dislike ariana's latest album, maybe that's why.

Seriously? What the hell is this?? Her pronunciation is horrid, she sounds as if she has swollen lips. Beside that the whole thing just screams basic as hell. Sounds like any other generic pop song out there, ugh -.-

2 minutes ago, freeek said:

Seriously? What the hell is this?? Her pronunciation is horrid, she sounds as if she has swollen lips. Beside that the whole thing just screams basic as hell. Sounds like any other generic pop song out there, ugh -.-

it's the grills brit3

i think i have finally 0 total fucks of expectations to the album now. i hope i'm proven wrong.

the three tracks had to be pushed many times for me to start liking them... brit12

2 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

Do you people like Madonna for Madonna or because of she did "hung up" or "into the groove"? Jesus you people are awful!  

Oh come on, sorry but that is a really silly thing to say. She's obviously had amazing songs and albums so therefore people have at least some expectations and something as basic as Crave is really not cutting it. And her voice in this is....I mean just no.

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

Omg i finally remembered the song! Crave gives me You Da One vibes from Rihanna. Does anyone else agree?

Could be, haven't heard that one in ages but then again I can't stand Rihanna and her talentless ass 🙄

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.