Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Kesha Songs given to other artists

I thought this would be interesting to have like a list of songs that Kesha wrote/ sang for other artists brit15 if I'm missing any comment and I will add more info to the songs after I post or if I remember any moreari9

31 Seconds Alone - Given to Spanish singer Edurne although Kesha doesn't have writing credits on it her full demo leaked. 

Blackout -  A song recorded by Pixie Lott that went unreleased. While Pixie isn't credited as a vocalist on BMI Kesha is credited as a songwriter. Kesha can be heard on the track.

Butterscotch - Given to f(x) who recorded it for a make up commercial. When asked if it would make Kesha's debut album Animal in 2009, she replied maybe. Kesha reacted postivevly when she found it it was sent to them tweeting "Never know when and HOW???? one of your old songs will find a new life…."

Boy Like You - Given to Charlee as her debut single and lead single from her debut album This Is Me

Boombox - A Dirt nasty song where kesha has writing credits on. She also sings parts of the chorus and has background vocals used in the song. Uncredited as a feature.

Chain Reaction - Given to Girls Generation which appeared on their first greatest hits album The Best

Cougars - Another Dirt Nasty song that appeared on their second album Nasty As I Wanna Be. Kesha appears as a writer on the song.

Coming Unglued - Given to Hayden Panettiere for her EP Wake Up Call 2008. Haydens Demo leaked in late October 2019. Kesha's vocals can be heard/ are present in Haydens version.

Disgusting - Given to Miranda Cosgrove for her album Sparks Fly. Kesha talked about the song on Digital Spy and said "Yeah, there was a song I wrote for myself and for whatever reason it didn't end up on the record and somebody else really wanted to record it - so I let her, but usually I don't like doing it that way. It was for Miranda Cosgrove"

Dysfunctional - A song recorded by Pixie Lott that went unreleased. While Pixie isn't credited as a vocalist on BMI Kesha is credited as a songwriter.

Miami Nights - Kesha is credited as a writer and vocalist on the song that appears on Dirt Nasty for their second album Nasty As I Wanna Be. 

Run Devil Run - Given to Girls Generation as a single for their second album Oh! (which was later repackaged to be called run devil run)

This Love - Given to The Veronicas as a third single for their album Hook Me Up

The Time of Our Lives - Given to Miley Cyrus for $1.63rip4 Credited as a background vocalist so a demo probably exists somewhere

Til The World Ends - Written with Britney in mind to be submitted as a demo for her 7th studio album Femme Fatale, it made the cut as a single and was re released with vocals from Kesha herself and Nicki Minaj. Apparently a 10 second snippet of her demo leaked but that might be just a stem editmad5

Touch Me - Kesha is credited as a writer for this song but not vocalist despite singing the chorus and having ad-libs in the verses.  It appeared on Flo Rida's second studio album R.O.O.T.S. 

Ur Not My Daddy - Was renamed to 'Not My Daddy and Given to Eva. Kesha's demo features vocals from Laze & Royal.

Woohoo - Re-titled to 'Windows Down' for Big Time Rushes second studio album Elevate and released as a single

Kesha as a background vocalist but not writer:

Lace and Leather - A Britney Spears song that appears on her 6th studio album Circus. Kesha is credited as a background vocalist and said this about the song in a 2009 interview with MTV 'I just did backgrounds for her ’cause I was so broke. I needed to pay my rent. I got a few bucks. No, I didn't meet her. I just did backups for her.'

Nothing In This Word - A Paris Hilton song that appears on her debut album Paris. Kesha is credited as a background vocalist.

*Note Pink Champagne doesn't credit Kesha as a song writer, only her mum

Green - Kesha's demo leaked

Yellow - Kesha's demo partially leaked

Red - Kesha's demo hasn't leaked/ doesn't exist

6 minutes ago, idrk said:

I know woohoo was sold to someone but I can't remember details and these are all I can remember for now if you can contribute then feel free tomad5

Big Time Rush! They called it "Windows Down"

Plus:

4 minutes ago, TomTom said:

@idrk I just saw that you're also looking for songs just written by Kesha. This video covers everything.

I swear I've seen this like 19 timesmad5 it won't leave my recommendations help me

Just now, idrk said:

I swear I've seen this like 19 timesmad5 it won't leave my recommendations help me

lmfao1

Well, they wanted you to watch it because they knew you were going to make this thread jj1

4 hours ago, idrk said:

Pink Champagne - Given to Ariana Grande for her debut studio album Yours Truly but did not make the cut. She did later release the song on her youtube channel and was part of her setlist for The Honeymoon Tour. Kesha and her mum both have writing credits on the song

As far as I know Kesha is not credited on this one, even if they've been together (the pictures cry3)

BMI and ASCAP lists only Pebe as writer and publisher

4 hours ago, idrk said:

LOL this pops up like 9 times a day for me too!

18 hours ago, Okan said:

Thought the vocals were Kesha when I found this song (2010?) but not sure.

It is confirmed to be her. 

On 5/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, idrk said:

Slow Motion (feat. Three 6 Mafia) - Given to Juvenile for his album Juv The Great, who completely reworked the song but many of the lyrics remain the same.

updated with this which wtfbrit8

and made it alphabetical and I'm pretending like anyone caresdead7

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.