Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Beyonce fans stink

The nerve. bebe1 They actually believe Taylor copied Beyonce last night. bebe1

No one can stand them. bebe1 They're the most toxic fanbase and the biggest hypocrites along with Little Mediocrities. bebe1 At least they got dragged for filth at the replies. bebe1

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

Who knew Beyoncé invented marching bands dead4 

The Bey Hive is so cancerous dead4 

It's not about marching bands or who invented drums. It's about HBCU band culture. Don't twist them cause they ain't the same rat! ari3

That shit was blatant yesterday and let's be honest she was the only one coming out with these vibes this year and to do it in such close proximity of the HOMECOMING release is just... Her team is naive. Taylor's performance was good albeit an impersonation wendy1

10 minutes ago, sofia said:

It's not about marching bands or who invented drums. It's about HBCU band culture. Don't twist them cause they ain't the same rat! ari3

That shit was blatant yesterday and let's be honest she was the only one coming out with these vibes this year and to do it in such close proximity of the HOMECOMING release is just... Her team is naive. Taylor's performance was good albeit an impersonation wendy1

The DELUSION i cant dead4 as if Taylor didn't use this already for Shake it Off. i cant dead4dead4dead4dead4dead4dead4 

7 minutes ago, hector said:

The DELUSION i cant dead4 as if Taylor didn't use this already for Shake it Off. i cant dead4dead4dead4dead4dead4dead4 

shake it off?lmfao1 cause sis put drums and trumpets in there we gon compare it to the HBCU bands (not just any old marching bands) bey was doing since the 90's brit5 girl WHAT?

we are not talmbout any old drums we are talmbout hbcu marching bands sweetie bey8

6 minutes ago, sofia said:

shake it off?lmfao1 cause sis put drums and trumpets in there we gon compare it to the HBCU bands (not just any old marching bands) bey was doing since the 90's brit5 girl WHAT?

we are not talmbout any old drums we are talmbout hbcu marching bands sweetie bey8

girl, i used to think bey stans were delusional but this crosses the line dead4  i feel so sorry for y'all honestly 

9 minutes ago, Madame X said:

explain why then sis. hottie1

chile...im not your sis and we should explain what exactly?ari9 you're the one who's got explaining to do if you're denying the fact that taylor very clearly ripped off bey's homecoming hbcu swag in such close proximity. ny4 yet to see anything factual from y'all wendy2 that disproves mayochella...

Just now, sofia said:

chile...im not your sis and we should explain what exactly?ari9 you're the one who's got explaining to do if you're denying the fact that taylor very clearly ripped off bey's homecoming hbcu swag in such close proximity. ny4 yet to see anything factual from y'all wendy2 that disproves that.

Taylor did something that it has been done by many artists before Beyonce, no more tea left to serve. wendy2

Just now, Madame X said:

Taylor did something that it has been done by many artists before Beyonce, no more tea left to serve. wendy2

She's a beyhive, they don't understand common sense sis... 

22 minutes ago, sofia said:

well... if you're being loud and wrong we gon call you out for it dead7

Sis... I know your fave isn't a very good talker so i'm gonna say it for her, but you're the one who's wrong. The only thing the Beyhive should be calling out is Beyonce's wax figure at Madame Tussauds. sass3

Spoiler

GettyImages-83293049.jpg

10 minutes ago, hector said:

She's a beyhive, they don't understand common sense sis... 

Slaves to their lazy queen that's why we call them the bees. 

1 hour ago, sofia said:

Taylor’s ME! song is FILLED with drums, HENCE the abundance of drums in the performance. It’s a coincidence that both came out so close to each other because Taylor’s been working on the song, video, and performance for MONTHS. um3 

Your’e just proving what I said true the more you talk nonsense: The Bey Hive is cancerous. brit15

2 hours ago, sofia said:

Its 30 fucking seconds and it’s not that deep. Get your head out of your ass. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.