Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Beyonce fans stink

I am a huge fan of Beyoncé and think she's the greatest performer of our time but I was so shocked at all the horrible instagram posts saying Taylor copied her and Kayne should have interrupted it blah blah blah.

Didn't Taylor have a march band theme during one era or during a tour, so she's not copied her directly? 

I think the problem is that Beyoncé did that Coachella intro and it's just come out on Netflix so it's really fresh in everyone's minds, but I'm shocked how the fans jump on it straight away and don't know that Taylor's done it before, so have other people?

It's just shocking how people want to pitch people against eachother and after the whole women's me too movement and female solidarity last year I thought those posts were horrible.

I'm a complete liberal but there's a boundary and people just reach so hard to be offended by something these days or make a negative thing out of something

On 5/4/2019 at 3:30 AM, Agugaga said:

Not Xtinas first single off her 3rd, GH, 4th and 5th albums peaking higher than SLAVE tho. Keep it up Sis. cry1

Not Slave remaining more iconic than all of those no-one-remembered singles cry1 

Not Xtina’s entire existence being outsold by Britney’s two albums cry1 

Not Xtina’s latest singles failing to hit the Hot 100 completely cry1 

Girl you should know better than talk about success ny1 

On 5/4/2019 at 3:30 AM, Agugaga said:

Not Xtinas first single off her 3rd, GH, 4th and 5th albums peaking higher than SLAVE tho. Keep it up Sis. cry1

Not Slave remaining more iconic than all of those no-one-remembered singles cry1 

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Literally no one fucking cares or remembers the last 9 Britney singles that peaked in the 80s, 70s and 60s on Billboard. She hasn’t had a top 10 hit since 2012. Let that sink in. xtina6 

On 5/3/2019 at 5:28 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

Sis... I know your fave isn't a very good talker so i'm gonna say it for her, but you're the one who's wrong. The only thing the Beyhive should be calling out is Beyonce's wax figure at Madame Tussauds. sass3

Hide contents

GettyImages-83293049.jpg

Slaves to their lazy queen that's why we call them the bees. 

Well, it does look like their Kween complete with the fakeness and hypocrisy. wendy1

We all better watch out because the beyhive might accuse us of being racists. 

3 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

Well, it does look like their Kween complete with the fakeness and hypocrisy. wendy1

We all better watch out because the beyhive might accuse us of being racists. 

Even in the wax figure she's trying to be a blonde white woman. dead1

18 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Yes. Although other women of color sported the blond hair beautifully like Tyra Banks and Nene Leaks  but with her it's just too try hard. 

+ RuPaul in the 90s whit1 

On 5/5/2019 at 4:45 PM, Agugaga said:

Literally no one fucking cares or remembers the last 9 Britney singles that peaked in the 80s, 70s and 60s on Billboard. She hasn’t had a top 10 hit since 2012. Let that sink in. xtina6 

And Xtina’s entire existence (full discography across all albums sold, Worldwide) was completely outsold by two of Britney’s album. Still hasn’t sunk in, has it? xtina6

PS Liberation’s singles didn’t even hit the top 100, the whole album and era was forgotten already so you should probably shut up before you completely embarrass yourself once again xtina6

I don't stink. I shower daily lol.

But for real, why wasn't this thread titled "people stink"? It certainly was not just Beyoncé fans who were comparing the marching band concepts. I think there were even a few articles posted online. Furthermore, why is the beyhive always drawn up and quartered for general stan shit? Most stans will throw rocks, hide their hands and swear before God the beyhive gave them the rocks lol 

It's silly that only a couple of fanbases (it's always either little monsters or the beyhive) are always the go to scapegoats when other stans who can and often are just as extra wanna hang dumb shit on or when the media wants to ignorantly exaggerate what they think all pop stans do.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:12 AM, Empathica said:

I am a huge fan of Beyoncé and think she's the greatest performer of our time but I was so shocked at all the horrible instagram posts saying Taylor copied her and Kayne should have interrupted it blah blah blah.

Didn't Taylor have a march band theme during one era or during a tour, so she's not copied her directly? 

I think the problem is that Beyoncé did that Coachella intro and it's just come out on Netflix so it's really fresh in everyone's minds, but I'm shocked how the fans jump on it straight away and don't know that Taylor's done it before, so have other people?

It's just shocking how people want to pitch people against eachother and after the whole women's me too movement and female solidarity last year I thought those posts were horrible.

I'm a complete liberal but there's a boundary and people just reach so hard to be offended by something these days or make a negative thing out of something

I'm a fan/Stan to Beyonce and Stan Taylor but I respect your opinion on it. 

Taylor used drums during her Fearless Era to that's what we Swifties were saying because I used to watch all of her earliest material where she had band drums and outfits ripped into another outfit right underneath. Stans shouldn't say someone copied another person cause that's reach and its sort of rude to. I love them both but I love Taylor more 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.