Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | New Album Rumors

NINTCHDBPICT000486698575.jpg?strip=all&w

In a The Sun Interview, Kylie has stated that she’s already eyeing a new album which will be “Pop-Disco” inspired. Could tracks that were hinted at for her Step Back In Time Collection be really for KM15? Rumour has it that she may be out with it in 2020.

The Sun

She says: “I feel like it will really mark a point in time, and then I imagine I would look forward to having a clean slate and, as and when I get back in the studio, just getting back to business.

“I would look forward to doing a pop-disco album. That’s where I think I would head.”

1 minute ago, isrobi said:

The Sun

ari11

I know, but if you read the article, it’s not a bad exclusive interview (if you ignore the mention of cancer and the Joshua Sasse break-up and the hot pants) ari11 

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I do think she will turn out another studio album a lot faster than the wait between KMO and Golden

I agree, since the Folden era has Golded. eve1

13 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I do think she will turn out another studio album a lot faster than the wait between KMO and Golden

Agreed, I think KMO really wore her out so she stuck to collabs and stuff, but it's clear she loves the Golden era and it has given her a second wind so she's probably ready to start work on a new album soonkylie6

2 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Agreed, I think KMO really wore her out so she stuck to collabs and stuff, but it's clear she loves the Golden era and it has given her a second wind so she's probably ready to start work on a new album soonkylie6

I think she has the creative drive truly alive and well again now

With her now getting to play Glastonbury she is heading toward a career milestone and maybe an even bigger resurgence in popularity

If what she says is true with wanting this compilation to be a point in time and then have a clean slate - Hopefully this means once this years shows are over she will stop rehashing the past so much

The hits will always be there but I would like to see her dropping some of the well and truly overdone old hits now in live shows

Who knows - I dont think shes going anywhere for at least another 20 years and has at least 4 albums up her sleeve before she would think of calling it quits

31 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Yes and Yes! Once she found the sound for Golden, it just unfolded for her. She really loved that. I think for KM15 she will never do another X or KMO but stick to a theme in the recording process. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.