Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | New Album Rumors

13 minutes ago, ajp said:

Yes and Yes! Once she found the sound for Golden, it just unfolded for her. She really loved that. I think for KM15 she will never do another X or KMO but stick to a theme in the recording process. 

If she is going to do disco I want some pure disco tunes mess1 This is why I need Mark Ronson to work with her cry6

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

If she is going to do disco I want some pure disco tunes mess1 This is why I need Mark Ronson to work with her cry6

Well, she said “Pop-Disco” which can mean anything...but she doesn’t want to give it ALL away or some nobody like Ava Max will steal her boogie. I too hope she goes full-on disco ball with KM15. She is the only hope we have oprah4

6 minutes ago, ajp said:

Well, she said “Pop-Disco” which can mean anything...but she doesn’t want to give it ALL away or some nobody like Ava Max will steal her boogie. I too hope she goes full-on disco ball with KM15. She is the only hope we have oprah4

I really want something like Nothing Breaks Like A Heart but without the country influence in it

I can totally hear Kylie singing that

There can be mellow disco like that as well as some complete bangers mess1

39 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I really want something like Nothing Breaks Like A Heart but without the country influence in it

I can totally hear Kylie singing that

There can be mellow disco like that as well as some complete bangers mess1

Also, this may be an unpopular opinion but here goes...

I want her to go back to having at least one cover tune on KM15

20 minutes ago, ajp said:

Also, this may be an unpopular opinion but here goes...

Hide contents

I want her to go back to having at least one cover tune on KM15

Nothing Breaks Like A Heart it is kylie6

The only snag is her having her own song called MMM but thats not stopped her having songs with the same name before kylie4 Maybe do a Feels So Good and re-name it for her cover

Actually I wonder if her MMM was inspired by this actually - At least the title and the way she sings the title in the song kylie4

Here I am thinking shes actually gonna do it fall8 Anyway

Realized this song samples it kylie4

12 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I had this in mind as well actually but with a less mellow production kylie4

Bananarama did a cover of this. wendy3

6 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

The only snag is her having her own song called MMM but thats not stopped her having songs with the same name before kylie4 Maybe do a Feels So Good and re-name it for her cover

Actually I wonder if her MMM was inspired by this actually - At least the title and the way she sings the title in the song kylie4

Here I am thinking shes actually gonna do it fall8 Anyway

Realized this song samples it kylie4

You are a true Canadian to know this song fall1

6 minutes ago, ajp said:

You are a true Canadian to know this song fall1

Its a classic kylie6 As soon as I was listening to MMM and heard the section they sampled I thought of it fall8

I am shook at how much I am realizing people sample fall8 NYC has a sample in it too

2 minutes ago, ajp said:

Something like this nat1

ooooh she loves Donna

Do it Legend kylie6

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Its a classic kylie6 As soon as I was listening to MMM and heard the section they sampled I thought of it fall8

I am shook at how much I am realizing people sample fall8 NYC has a sample in it too

ooooh she loves Donna

Do it Legend kylie6

BTW, have you ever listened to Donna Summer’s PWL album, Another Place And Time? 

DONNA_SUMMER_ANOTHER+PLACE+AND+TIME-6207

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.