Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Was the 'MDNA tour' ever topped?

8 hours ago, Winnie. said:

1*g14dekM9tlU1pfiw069MPw.png

MDVkMjIzNWEwZCMveXB5UjhrdExHdUktbFhUcWNN

Now this is innovative staging and visuals. We have seen the bad girl catholic imagery for years, Madonna reusing her imagery for decades since Like A Prayer. However, we have never seen such proud display of black culture and heritage from a global artist in years. As well as the focus and support on the black female especially, a group of people who face discrimination not only from other races but black men as well. 

That's groundbreaking and will likely never be emulated because no artist Black, white or other. Has the balls to show vocal support for the black community and most just don't care, brit15

Beyonce's 2010s concepts + her super bowl is literally this, please. Before the Coachella performance.

8 hours ago, Winnie. said:

That's groundbreaking and will likely never be emulated because no artist Black, white or other. Has the balls to show vocal support for the black community and most just don't care,

Madonna did that in 1989.

4 hours ago, Madame X said:

Beyonce's 2010s concepts + her super bowl is literally this, please. Before the Coachella performance.

Madonna did that in 1989.

Literally using Beyoncé as a receipt for a Beyoncé clock brit15 the illness 

Madonna having a black man in her Like A Prayer video isn’t comparable, and that’s evident seeing as how it isn’t remembered brit15

GTFO charted higher on iTunes btw than Medellin, despite the latter featuring global Latin superstar Maluma, why? brit15

8 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

As a known racist fall4 bitch where

As someone who has a degree please don't degrade my education by pretending you have one

I’m black and the first drag you can think of is refuting my education brit15

You would think that supposed level college education would teach you something about diversity and empathy. But I suppose that $50,000, spent to secure a menial position in a generic office setting, went to waste. brit15

4 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

You would think that supposed level college education would teach you something about diversity and empathy. But I suppose that $50,000, spent to secure a menial position in a generic office setting, went to waste. brit15

Then who’s the white female in all of your Instagram selfies?

14 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Are you black Winnie? You've never mentioned that before. 

18 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Literally using Beyoncé as a receipt for a Beyoncé clock brit15 the illness  

You said Madonna keeps repeating the religious imagery, i said that Beyonce has been doing similar kind of shows before the Coachella one. Years before the Coachella.

20 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Madonna having a black man in her Like A Prayer video isn’t comparable, and that’s evident seeing as how it isn’t remembered brit15

Remembered as one of the most groundbreaking and best music videos of all time. Getting extremely praised even now. In March the album was celebrating the 30th anniversary and everyone was praising it. From twitter problematic stans to youtube and critics.

22 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

GTFO charted higher on iTunes btw than Medellin, despite the latter featuring global Latin superstar Maluma, why? brit15

Did i ask? brit15 I don't even know where did GTFO chart on iTunes. I know that Old Town Road wasn't released then. brit15 Anyway, Medellin still doing well on iTunes 20 days after the release.

Why did I Rise audio got more Youtube views the first day than With You, and same views as GTFO (which had a video and more promo too?). Despite being a completely solo Madonna song without promo, and not a single.

brit15

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

You said Madonna keeps repeating the religious imagery, i said that Beyonce has been doing similar kind of shows before the Coachella one. Years before the Coachella.

Never to that magnitude and you know that, also 8 years vs 30 years, pls don’t try it brit15

Remembered as one of the most groundbreaking and best music videos of all time. Getting extremely praised even now. In March the album was celebrating the 30th anniversary and everyone was praising it. From twitter problematic stans to youtube and critics.

Remembered for the burning of the cross that’s why, literally the only part that’s talked about. Not twitter stans and YouTube being a receipt. “Twitters gays remember Stripped and Blackout! impact!” Tease brit15

Did i ask? brit15 I don't even know where did GTFO chart on iTunes. I know that Old Town Road wasn't released then. brit15 Anyway, Medellin still doing well on iTunes 20 days after the release.

Why did I Rise audio got more Youtube views the first day than With You, and same views as GTFO (which had a video and more promo too?). Despite being a completely solo Madonna song without promo, and not a single.

brit15

Old town road only occupied one position, there were 99 left and she debuted at #17 and peaked at #9 with Maluma and promo, while Mariah released a promotional single after extreme floppage and debuted at #2 brit15

Perhaps, Eye Rise got those views because she just released a single two weeks ago with global Latin superstar Maluma and performed at the BBMA’s brit15

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

Then who’s the white female in all of your Instagram selfies?

Mariah brit15

1 hour ago, Pawn said:

Are you black Winnie? You've never mentioned that before. 

When necessary yes brit15

8 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Remembered for the burning of the cross that’s why, literally the only part that’s talked about. Not twitter stans and YouTube being a receipt. “Twitters gays remember Stripped and Blackout! impact!” Tease brit15

Critics reviewed last month again and they heavenly praised it again. brit15 "As close to art as pop music gets." brit15

9 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Old town road only occupied one position, there were 99 left and she debuted at #17 and peaked at #9 with Maluma and promo, while Mariah released a promotional single after extreme floppage and debuted at #2 brit15

Sis Biblellin peaked at #1 in Europe iTunes and #2 in worldwide iTunes, only blocked by Old Clown Road. brit15 And I Rise is at #11 right now. brit15 Medellin still charting so you can still ee the peak position. https://kworb.net/ww/

brit15

9 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Perhaps, Eye Rise got those views because she just released a single two weeks ago with global Latin superstar Maluma and performed at the BBMA’s brit15

You think his smelly 15 years old oompa loompa girl fans gave a shit about I Rise? Let's not. brit15

2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Critics reviewed last month again and they heavenly praised it again. brit15 "As close to art as pop music gets." brit15

Sis Biblellin peaked at #1 in Europe iTunes and #2 in worldwide iTunes, only blocked by Old Clown Road. brit15 And I Rise is at #11 right now. brit15 Medellin still charting so you can still ee the peak position. https://kworb.net/ww/

brit15

You think his smelly 15 years old oompa loompa girl fans gave a shit about I Rise? Let's not. brit15

Idc flop brit15

Also thought you were Kevin this whole time brit15

4 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Eek, if this is true I feel so sorry for the community you are trying to drag into this debate... 

On 5/3/2019 at 3:32 PM, Venom said:

I tried to think of one, but I legitimately couldn't. California Dreams, Born This Way Ball and MDNA were really THE tours of the 2010s, and we havent seen anything as elaborate or theatrical as those since burn1

Not y'all paying Aphrodite Les Folies dust here! gaga6

7 minutes ago, Ariana said:

Not y'all paying Aphrodite Les Folies dust here! gaga6

Kylie's the least memorable pop girl lbr

I literally didn't know she came back because nobody talked about it

Just now, Venom said:

Kylie's the least memorable pop girl lbr

I literally didn't know she came back because nobody talked about it

but the tour's production was insane alex1 probably the best concert I've seen in years rih3

20 hours ago, Jjang said:

Did you view the OP bey4

Yes, it's a beautiful stage but I prefer B's stage during the Formation Tour with those giant ass monitors and the technology she was serving moo1 

1 hour ago, Philip said:

Yes, it's a beautiful stage but I prefer B's stage during the Formation Tour with those giant ass monitors and the technology she was serving moo1 

I think it's totally fair that you prefer Bey's stage, I find it remarkable as well. But in terms of innovative use of the stage and visuals and how many environments you can convey in 2 hours, 'MDNA' is just honestly on a whole different level. I think it's 2nd best tour of all time from that perspective, right after The Wall Live which was was just superbly triumphant.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.