Sign in to follow this  

Was the 'MDNA tour' ever topped?

Freaky Prince    33,516
1 minute ago, Winnie. said:

At least she’s using it, more than I can say for alleged activists such a Kylie, 3.5 million monthly listeners on Spotify, Minogue brit15

Meanwhile, Madonna has been doing the catholic shtick since 1989 brit15

Okay and Beyonce has been doing the same shtick since 2013 as well, your point? brit15

Winnie.    18,742
Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Okay and Beyonce has been doing the same shtick since 2013 as well, your point? brit15

Somehow Madonna having sudden lapses in memory and reusing 80s imagery with hitachi projectors and dance club strobe lights is innovative and cannot be topped. 

But Beyoncé’s legendary and culturally relevant Coachella EVENT is not brit15

9364230_orig.jpg

Ugh wish I coulda went brit15

Jjang    13,705
42 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Lol. You are so predictable. 

So you think stairs are more innovative?

Jjang    13,705
12 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Somehow Madonna having sudden lapses in memory and reusing 80s imagery with hitachi projectors and dance club strobe lights is innovative and cannot be topped. 

But Beyoncé’s legendary and culturally relevant Coachella EVENT is not brit15

9364230_orig.jpg

Ugh wish I coulda went brit15

Exactly, all hail queen Madonna! 

giphy.gif

Hylia    83,926

No kesha4 

HninSi    362
40 minutes ago, Jjang said:

So you think stairs are more innovative?

If you want to know what I think, anything can be innovative depending on how it is used.

But you are so immature to use that pic for Beyonce. I guess that's your usual self.

Jjang    13,705
5 minutes ago, HninSi said:

If you want to know what I think, anything can be innovative depending on how it is used.

But you are so immature to use that pic for Beyonce. I guess that's your usual self.

Huh? Why? This thread is about innovation in staging. The stairs do not function any differently on stage, they're simply metal stairs that do nothing. A standard prop in these festival shows. The outside surface (the dancers etc) was what made the concert special and bold (duh) but that's not what this thread is about. It's about staging. Even @Urbanov who's the #1 Bey fan agrees. It seems like you're the pressed and immature one who's too butthurt to credit Madonna for having the most innovative tour of the century! Just like previous century. file1

giphy.gif

Luca    39,258

Definitely not! gaga3 

HninSi    362
18 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Huh? Why? This thread is about innovation in staging. The stairs do not function any differently on stage, they're simply metal stairs that do nothing. A standard prop in these festival shows. The outside surface (the dancers etc) was what made the concert special and bold (duh) but that's not what this thread is about. It's about staging. Even @Urbanov who's the #1 Bey fan agrees. It seems like you're the pressed and immature one who's too butthurt to credit Madonna for having the most innovative tour of the century! Just like previous century. file1

giphy.gif

I didn't know you were too slow to see I was talking about your selective use of pics. And I never cared about staging in music concerts. Lol.

Jjang    13,705
13 minutes ago, HninSi said:

I didn't know you were too slow to see I was talking about your selective use of pics. And I never cared about staging in music concerts. Lol.

How is it selective when when are talking about stagesbrit14 Once again: posting Madonna's stage pre-concert, before the visuals and technology take their toll is not the same as posting pics of stairs, that remain the exact same stairs in the show itself. How is that so hard to comprehend omgfall6

Yada yada, your pretentious ass can go watch your boring Mariah concerts with all other 4 people that attend them

HninSi    362
6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

How is it selective when when are talking about stagesbrit14 Once again: posting Madonna's stage pre-concert, before the visuals and technology take their toll is not the same as posting pics of stairs, that remain the exact same stairs in the show itself. How is that so hard to comprehend omgfall6

Yada yada, your pretentious ass can go watch your boring Mariah concerts with all other 4 people that attend them

Any non-stan would easily see your motive. Long posts to control damage drain energy.

Jjang    13,705
2 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Any non-stan would easily see your motive. Long posts to control damage drain energy.

laughcry1

Emperor Nick    3,208
2 hours ago, Winnie. said:

As a known racist, I’m not surprised that’s the only thing you took from my university level dissertation. brit15

As a known racist fall4 bitch where

As someone who has a degree please don't degrade my education by pretending you have one

Régine Filange    23,052

All i see is ppl saying no and thing else. brit15 This doesn't prove the OP wrong. brit15

Régine Filange    23,052

I mean, the whole MDNA tour floor was moving, literally "alive", so... brit15

sofia    47
6 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

@sofia dead2

nice band... shame it isnt an hbcu band like beys which is vastly different hottie1

Systemagic    5,442

She made that the best_night.mp3 of my life cry1

It's why the Rebel Heart Tour was incredibly disappointing (and I suspect the one for Madame X will be). She'd set the bar too high for herself, which is amazing either way cause tour-peaking at 54? Only the queen. mj1

Systemagic    5,442
3 hours ago, Madame X said:

All i see is ppl saying no and thing else. brit15 This doesn't prove the OP wrong. brit15

Aren't they agreeing with the OP? Answering the question, "NO, it hasn't been topped" brit14

Régine Filange    23,052
2 minutes ago, Systemagic said:

Aren't they agreeing with the OP? Answering the question, "NO, it hasn't been topped" brit14

They one who say yes then. brit15

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.