Sign in to follow this  

Was the 'MDNA tour' ever topped?

Ariana    3,046
15 hours ago, Jjang said:

MDNA' is just honestly on a whole different level. I think it's 2nd best tour of all time from that perspective, right after Aphrodite Les Folies which was was just superbly triumphant.

fixed it Zy4guVC.gif

CHANEL #1    10,271

I give major props to the MDNA tour just for the screen usage. It was phenomenal in that regard. I feel like artists are really under utilizing screens lately with their tours. I do think the first half of the MDNA tour is better than the second but it's hard to top that incredible opening. I think what Madonna's tours have been lacking in recent years to really stand out even more are the setlists. MDNA had a better one than RH imo but I still think she could diversify them more. I can't imagine it's easy when you have so many hits that people expect to hear but still. I'm interested to see what she does with the Madame X tour. I'm hoping she does something fresh and exciting with it.

Jjang    13,706
11 hours ago, Ariana said:

fixed it Zy4guVC.gif

Pretty tacky 

Emperor Nick    3,208

Why are so many people not remembering the moving stage um2

Madonna    39,592

The stage design was everything but my god...that setlist was downright awful and the tour renditions too. Kevin Antunes is quite honestly the worst tour director she had.

His versions sound like bad karaoke versions of the album tracks. She used to be notorious for re-imagining her oldies to fit the storytelling of the tour but ever since that idiot has been on board, it's been nothing but pure shit. I hope he'll be gone for the upcoming tour.

Régine Filange    23,055
1 hour ago, Madonna said:

The stage design was everything but my god...that setlist was downright awful and the tour renditions too. Kevin Antunes is quite honestly the worst tour director she had.

His versions sound like bad karaoke versions of the album tracks. She used to be notorious for re-imagining her oldies to fit the storytelling of the tour but ever since that idiot has been on board, it's been nothing but pure shit. I hope he'll be gone for the upcoming tour.

In the upcoming tour Madonna will be dressed as clown making lame jokes while her fans will try their best to give a smile, but inside they would probably have a breakdown about how much they will miss the $1500 they spent for the tickets.

mGqoHPl.gif

Alvarø    1,119
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2019 at 10:23 AM, Emperor Nick said:

Why are so many people not remembering the moving stage um2

It was one of the coolest things.  um2

On 5/8/2019 at 10:21 PM, CHANEL #1 said:

I give major props to the MDNA tour just for the screen usage. It was phenomenal in that regard. I feel like artists are really under utilizing screens lately with their tours. I do think the first half of the MDNA tour is better than the second but it's hard to top that incredible opening. I think what Madonna's tours have been lacking in recent years to really stand out even more are the setlists. MDNA had a better one than RH imo but I still think she could diversify them more. I can't imagine it's easy when you have so many hits that people expect to hear but still. I'm interested to see what she does with the Madame X tour. I'm hoping she does something fresh and exciting with it.

That's a good point: it may be hard for anyone with that catalogue of music to make a setlist that tells a story and also leaves the grand majority of people happy. 

However, MDNA Tour has its momments and its setlist is way better than the RHT one.

Edited by Alvarø

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.