Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Tragic meet & greet photos

I guess we will be posting the entire discography of Britney’s 5 year meet and greets then? oprah14 

I too would be awkward as fuck tho if I was a slave and I met with slave supporters who are literally participating in an auction to see my misery. We can’t blame Britney here but we sure can blame the #SlaveSupporters. @Vesper nat2 

48 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I guess we will be posting the entire discography of Britney’s 5 year meet and greets then? oprah14 

I too would be awkward as fuck tho if I was a slave and I met with slave supporters who are literally participating in an auction to see my misery. We can’t blame Britney here but we sure can blame the #SlaveSupporters. @Vesper nat2 

Britney is a Slave 4 U yes we know Iconic queen cry1 

ps Stop tagging me you obsessed much? ok thanks brit10 

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Britney is a Slave 4 U yes we know Iconic queen cry1 

ps Stop tagging me you obsessed much? ok thanks brit10 

Do you know Agu has said Britney's name in battlegrounds 1,574 times and made almost 200 threads about her... Obsessed much! Anyway let's just remind her.

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Do you know Agu has said Britney's name in battlegrounds 1,574 times and made almost 200 threads about her... Obsessed much! Anyway let's just remind her.

She can’t keep the iconic Slave 4 U Kween off ha puny mind cry1 Slay a bit Obssessney cry1 

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

But I didn’t even create this thread,  dummy. oprah8 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

You mentioned Britney's name again... So it warrants a reminder irregardless of if you made the thread. 

12 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Since reading comprehension is hard for you even in the things you wrote yourself:

“So I'm done and I will no longer engage in any of the Brit/Xtina feuds that are thrown at me. I know I officially stan a winning pop diva who controls her decisions, life andcareer and that's all that matters to me”

Whether or not Xtina was involved is irrelevant. You clearly pretended you were done yet still talk about her endlessly. lol3 

8 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

You mentioned Britney's name again... So it warrants a reminder irregardless of if you made the thread. 

But the argument doesn’t make sense. rih2 

Y bring up a thread titled “this will be the last Britney thread I create” in a thread I didn’t create. ny2 y’all are running low on clap backs.

Also, if you look at the content of the thread I created, I stated this because there was inactivity in the Britney machine. Now with these new developments which reveal her severe issues and locked in conservatorship problems, it warrants dozens of more threads from me. So there you go. nat1 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.