Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

Madame X Theater NA Tour confirmed - First dates

Seems like she also said this is going to be a "multi-venue tour (I assume that she means she's going to perform in stadiums, arenas and theaters). Let's remember her comments back in 2016-2018 about wanting to "reinvent the wheel" in terms of touring. It fits the "leaked" dates from yesterday, that includes shows in stadiums, arenas and theaters from Europe.

We better start saving money by now.

DATES:

New York - Brooklyn Academy of Music

http://madonnanytravel.shop.ticketstoday.com

- Sept. 12th

- Sept. 14th

- Sept. 15rh

- Sept. 17th

- Sept. 19rh

- Sept. 22nd

Chicago - Chicago Theater

http://madonnachitravel.shop.ticketstoday.com

- Oct. 15th

- Oct. 17th

- Oct. 21st

Still super weird. Some dates are repeated.

30 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Seems like she also said this is going to be a "multi-venue tour (I assume that she means she's going to perform in stadiums, arenas and theaters). Let's remember her comments back in 2016-2018 about wanting to "reinvent the wheel" in terms of touring. It fits the "leaked" dates from yesterday, that includes shows in stadiums, arenas and theaters from Europe.

We better start saving money by now.

DATES:

New York - Brixton Academy of Music

http://madonnanytravel.shop.ticketstoday.com

- Sept. 12th

- Sept. 14th

- Sept. 15rh

- Sept. 17th

- Sept. 19rh

- Sept. 22nd

Chicago - Chicago Theater

http://madonnachitravel.shop.ticketstoday.com

- Sept. 15th

- Sept. 17th

- Sept. 21st

Still super weird. Some dates are repeated.

Erm... how? 

39 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

This is too expensive. 

W t f

She hates us

undefined

She's gotta pay off the overpriced TV-only BBMA holograms somehow, sis burn1

20 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

ny12 worst idea ever

She better do arena tour in europe

Some people are saying that she referred to stadiums in her Billboard interview. It might be a multi-venue tour according to the country.

17 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Some people are saying that she referred to stadiums in her Billboard interview. It might be a multi-venue tour according to the country.

i think so too but still very disappointing idea she knows her fans are not mostly loaded with money and sometimes they go to extreme ends to see her on tour, god even on my date on mdna tour she talked about it that she knows how expensive it is, and now they drop pretty much exclusive shows for chosen ones, cos not only prices are crazy but tickets will go away in seconds and will be re selled later by even bigger prices,

i think that thearter thing is like additional extra shows for main tour, kinda like TOAC or that olympia mdna tour

but still lame move

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i think so too but still very disappointing idea she knows her fans are not mostly loaded with money and sometimes they go to extreme ends to see her on tour, god even on my date on mdna tour she talked about it that she knows how expensive it is, and now they drop pretty much exclusive shows for chosen ones, cos not only prices are crazy but tickets will go away in seconds and will be re selled later by even bigger prices,

i think that thearter thing is like additional extra shows for main tour, kinda like TOAC or that mdna tour

but still lame move

Yeah, could be. Tbh this is way too expensive for just a show, but the fact that it has so many dates makes me think that this is the main thing (at least in South America).

Let's expect the final confirmation on Monday, tho. Hope this is just a leak confussion.

5 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Yeah, could be. Tbh this is way too expensive for just a show, but the fact that it has so many dates makes me think that this is the main thing (at least in South America).

Let's expect the final confirmation on Monday, tho. Hope this is just a leak confussion.

i think she will do mostly theatre in US, arenas in europe and stadiums in SA/ Asia

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

do you remember @Vogue or what her last username was she would probably go ny2

Oh yeah fall3 I wonder where she is now, I wanna ask her if she’s going ny2 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.