Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Madame X Theater NA Tour confirmed - First dates

Recommended Posts

Alvarø    1,043

Seems like she also said this is going to be a "multi-venue tour (I assume that she means she's going to perform in stadiums, arenas and theaters). Let's remember her comments back in 2016-2018 about wanting to "reinvent the wheel" in terms of touring. It fits the "leaked" dates from yesterday, that includes shows in stadiums, arenas and theaters from Europe.

We better start saving money by now.

 

DATES:

New York - Brooklyn Academy of Music

http://madonnanytravel.shop.ticketstoday.com

- Sept. 12th

- Sept. 14th

- Sept. 15rh

- Sept. 17th

- Sept. 19rh

- Sept. 22nd

Chicago - Chicago Theater

http://madonnachitravel.shop.ticketstoday.com

- Oct. 15th

- Oct. 17th

- Oct. 21st

 

Still super weird. Some dates are repeated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jjang    13,453

Won't be attending, but this looks extremely well organized and something I always wanted her to do, esp. these days. Serve me something like this, please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jjang    13,453
30 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Seems like she also said this is going to be a "multi-venue tour (I assume that she means she's going to perform in stadiums, arenas and theaters). Let's remember her comments back in 2016-2018 about wanting to "reinvent the wheel" in terms of touring. It fits the "leaked" dates from yesterday, that includes shows in stadiums, arenas and theaters from Europe.

We better start saving money by now.

 

DATES:

New York - Brixton Academy of Music

http://madonnanytravel.shop.ticketstoday.com

- Sept. 12th

- Sept. 14th

- Sept. 15rh

- Sept. 17th

- Sept. 19rh

- Sept. 22nd

Chicago - Chicago Theater

http://madonnachitravel.shop.ticketstoday.com

- Sept. 15th

- Sept. 17th

- Sept. 21st

 

Still super weird. Some dates are repeated.

Erm... how? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alvarø    1,043
17 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Erm... how? 

I don't know, but it's in the links. brit10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jjang    13,453
Just now, Alvarø said:

I don't know, but it's in the links. brit10

Chicago is October, not September.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alvarø    1,043
3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Chicago is October, not September.

Oh chi1

Fixed ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jjang    13,453
Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

what are the regular prices tho um1

MadameXTour.png.00c4005a0090cbe56579e6f0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venom    6,027
39 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

This is too expensive. 

W t f

She hates us

undefined

She's gotta pay off the overpriced TV-only BBMA holograms somehow, sis burn1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alvarø    1,043
20 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

ny12 worst idea ever

She better do arena tour in europe

Some people are saying that she referred to stadiums in her Billboard interview. It might be a multi-venue tour according to the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Some people are saying that she referred to stadiums in her Billboard interview. It might be a multi-venue tour according to the country.

i think so too but still very disappointing idea she knows her fans are not mostly loaded with money and sometimes they go to extreme ends to see her on tour, god even on my date on mdna tour she talked about it that she knows how expensive it is, and now they drop pretty much exclusive shows for chosen ones, cos not only prices are crazy but tickets will go away in seconds and will be re selled later by even bigger prices,

i think that thearter thing is like additional extra shows for main tour, kinda like TOAC or that olympia mdna tour

but still lame move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alvarø    1,043
1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i think so too but still very disappointing idea she knows her fans are not mostly loaded with money and sometimes they go to extreme ends to see her on tour, god even on my date on mdna tour she talked about it that she knows how expensive it is, and now they drop pretty much exclusive shows for chosen ones, cos not only prices are crazy but tickets will go away in seconds and will be re selled later by even bigger prices,

i think that thearter thing is like additional extra shows for main tour, kinda like TOAC or that mdna tour

but still lame move

Yeah, could be. Tbh this is way too expensive for just a show, but the fact that it has so many dates makes me think that this is the main thing (at least in South America).

Let's expect the final confirmation on Monday, tho. Hope this is just a leak confussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Yeah, could be. Tbh this is way too expensive for just a show, but the fact that it has so many dates makes me think that this is the main thing (at least in South America).

Let's expect the final confirmation on Monday, tho. Hope this is just a leak confussion.

i think she will do mostly theatre in US, arenas in europe and stadiums in SA/ Asia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joanna    573
Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

do you remember @Vogue or what her last username was she would probably go ny2

Oh yeah fall3 I wonder where she is now, I wanna ask her if she’s going ny2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×