Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

The Umbrella Academy

11 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Diego and Klaus own me. This show was so much fun, can't wait for season 2.

There are some differences between the comic (written by Gerard Way, the singer of My Chemical Romance) and the series. interesting1 

The first season is based on the first two volumes ( published in 2008 and 2009). I assume the next season will be based on the third volume which started being published last year.

4 hours ago, Agent X said:

There are some differences between the comic (written by Gerard Way, the singer of My Chemical Romance) and the series. interesting1 

The first season is based on the first two volumes ( published in 2008 and 2009). I assume the next season will be based on the third volume which started being published last year.

I've never read them! Are they worth a read?

Also what's your ranking for the characters?

6 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I've never read them! Are they worth a read?

Also what's your ranking for the characters?

I haven't read them either. eve1 I have read stuff on Wiki. jj2 

I don't know about ranking. Some characters like Diego and Luther can be annoying. I like Vanya, but even she becomes messy in later episodes. 

Those scenes where Vanya was popping up pills were funny. eve1 

I like Klaus, because of his superpowers (in comics he also has telekinesis, telepathy and levitation powers). lj1  The Boy is also cool. Ben too.

Allison is OK. 

bumping this thread bc i just finished watching, hello whit2 that was an amazing season omg i didn't expect it to slay as much as it did

one thing i have to say is i hope Luther died at the end, cannot fucking stand him juicy1

On 1/4/2020 at 12:05 AM, Hyun. said:

bumping this thread bc i just finished watching, hello whit2 that was an amazing season omg i didn't expect it to slay as much as it did

one thing i have to say is i hope Luther died at the end, cannot fucking stand him juicy1

Diego and Klaus outbrothered juicy1 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.