Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna will be honored with GLAAD Advocate for Change award tonight in NYC / Speech

5 minutes ago, Agent X said:

I forgot about it. fall4 

Will she appear at Met Gala? um1 

Yeah me too rip2

So if someone sees pics & videos lets post cos its kinda big deal who knows she might perform I Rise Prices tonight bebe1

Im sure she will, her best friend Lady Gaga is hosting ny1

This was quite something to see. I loved Rosie's intro most of all--the crowd loved her and I loved that, because of how she's reviled. And same when Madonna spoke: their love for her was very sweet. Her speech had a good mixture of her self-aggrandizing stuff and really genuine tributes to the members of the community she's been involved with. And the truth is, she only slips into that self-congratulatory rhetoric because this sort of appreciation for the work she's done is still the exception, not the rule. What I really took from the tributes and her speech was them sharing in a space that was safe and filled with mutual admiration.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.