Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Where's the album you oompa loompa depressed venice bitch?

Recommended Posts

Madame X    21,825

Ok, what's going on with her new album? Someone inform me please. meg1 Where the hell is Norman Fucking Rockwell? meg1 We are in MAY and nothing yet. meg1 Will she include the 3 released songs in the new album? meg1 Will it get released in 2019 or in the next decade? meg1 Will we get more singles? meg1 I need answers. meg1 Someone tell her that she's gonna flop anyway, she don't have to wait for other big artists to release their music first. meg1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    15,810

Some fan who met her in LA last week said they asked and she said she’s planning a midsummer release. It’s not totally reliable because there’s no recorded proof of it, but that’s the newest thing I’ve heard. Album definitely still has all three released tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,455

Stop bitching. Her discography is hefty enough for you to be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venom    6,028
37 minutes ago, Ultraviolet said:

Stop bitching. Her discography is hefty enough for you to be patient.

Well not everyone has slander cases and image repair keeping them under hiatuses brit15

I do think it was messy how long ago Lana's era started and how much it's been delayed, considering it's already finished burn1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,044
18 hours ago, Ultraviolet said:

Stop bitching. Her discography is hefty enough for you to be patient.

weren't we bitching about Kesha's hiatus kesha8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,455
2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

weren't we bitching about Kesha's hiatus kesha8 

4.5 years. Lust for Life barely came out 2 years ago and her discography and unreleased was already buffed out more than Kesha kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GLORY    8,066
8 hours ago, Ultraviolet said:

4.5 years. Lust for Life barely came out 2 years ago and her discography and unreleased was already buffed out more than Kesha kesha4

It's not about that though, it's about the fact that she started the era by releasing two singles and the album title LAST SEPTEMBER, another single in January and endless teasing of snippets and song titles in between. It's just lazy and unprofessional to dangle an album over fans like that when we know it's finished and there's not really any reason why it isn't out yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,455
9 hours ago, GLORY said:

It's not about that though, it's about the fact that she started the era by releasing two singles and the album title LAST SEPTEMBER, another single in January and endless teasing of snippets and song titles in between. It's just lazy and unprofessional to dangle an album over fans like that when we know it's finished and there's not really any reason why it isn't out yet

Point taken. She's leading y'all on so it's different from most gaps in release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×