Create A Label: Season 11

Michael.    37,190

legrandjournalodkbp.jpg

Tinashe | Le Grand Journal (France) - PAID PROMO

Spoiler

Tinashe has become one of the most noticeable new artists that have made their debut last year with nearly 6 million records sold with her album 'Rewind'. It's safe to say that the pop star has made herself known since last year despite her sudden disappearance from the music scene that has left everyone wondering about what she was up to.

Fresh off the release of her brand new single '6ix Shots', the R&B-pop force Tinashe stopped by Le Grand Journal to discuss her new single and the stunning cover art of her new album 'Kachingwe' that was made available for pre-order today. Displaying her usual dope choreography, the 25-year-old then delivered yet another killer performance of her new single while showing off her dance moves.

Your fans have missed you during the past year, was there a reason behind your hiatus?

As an artist, it's more than important to take a step back from the mainstream scene for the sake of your mental health, especially when you're a brand new artist and you're experiencing all the craziness that is fame and success for the first time. I wasn't so used to it and in particular the pressure that came with fame was very heavy on my shoulders, I believe long breaks are good for the creative mind though so it was good for me to give myself the time I needed before truly committing to my career fully.

You revealed the artwork for your new album entitled 'Kachingwe' on social media today that is available for pre-order, how did you come up the concept?

I wanted to achieve this gold-ish metallic aesthetic and at the same time I wanted something a little bit dark and mysterious, someting with my face hidden and that's how we ended up creating this cover. I'd like to give a shoutout to my makeup team that did a fantastic job and reproduced exactly what I had in mind, they were amazing. I wanted this cover to mark a contrast with my first album, I was going for something completely different that would leave you mesmerized so I went for simplicity this time as you can see that there's nor the title, nor my name on the cover.

Is there a release date for this album?

Not yet, it's too soon to set a date for now. More details about the album will be revealed with time though.

Have you been to France before?

Yeah, I used to come here as a little girl with my parents and brothers. We all admire this country very much in our family, therefore I've been here more than once. One of my favourite places is most definitely Le Musée du Louvre.

Speaking of your first album, was that year a turning point in your life?

I think so, It definitely changed my life. Before that year, my life was totally different and now I’m never at home and I'm constantly working and traveling so I get to work and at the same time discover new cultures and places. It’s just very different, people recognize me in public so it's hard to go unnoticed even when I want to.

After the interview, Tinashe gave a performance of '6ix Shots' on the show which you can purchase right now.

You can also pre-order Tinashe's new album 'Kachingwe' on iTunes right now.

Jon.    8,070

hector    30,372

AACG47G.png

HILARY DUFF OPENS THE MISCONCEPTIONS WORLD TOUR | EUROPE

Spoiler

The Misconceptions World Tour begins and Hilary would take the stage amongst screams and cheers from Brendon’s fans and she’d introduce herself before the show begun. “Hey, how’s everyone feeling tonight!? [Crowd screams] [laughs] wow! You all got a lot of energy, I can feel it. First of all, I’m Hilary, nice to meet you all [crowd cheers] thank you! I’m so glad Brendon let me open for him on this amazing tour, I’m 100% sure you are all going to love it. I honestly was fangirling on rehearsals! [Laughs] no joke! So it’s going to be a great night. Right now I’m going to sing some songs for you, maybe some of you already know them, maybe you don’t but that’s ok. I hope that everyone has a great time with my opening set and that I put you in the right mood for the tour. Let’s begin shall we?” and the crowd would scream as you’d hear the beginning of Hilary’s iconic single Come Clean playing. For this performance, Hilary would take the mic off the stand  and walk around the stage, sing with the background singers as the music video for the song was playing on the screens that you could see coming out from the ceiling and setting on the stage. When the chorus of the song ends, Hilary would sing it acapella and then a guitar would be heard in the background. She’d then continue to perform her hit song Wake Up with the same tone, not drifting away too much from the Pop sound that the song has but giving it a fresh new groove to it that would make the attendees dance and have a great time as she was now going back to the middle of the stage. 

When the song ends, So Yesterday begins but this one was way more different than the original as the song would have Country Disco notes and would be totally revamped. Hilary would go to the stairs on the stage and perform the track there as dancers would come out and do a choreography around her and she’d even join them on the performance. When this one ends, she’d be back on the main stage and says “Are you having a good time Uries!?” and they’d scream, “I can’t hear you!!” and they would scream louder as then fire and smoke machines blast for the song change and she’d continue to perform With Love, from her album Dignity. This one would begin with the same notes as So Yesterday, and then transition to it’s pure Pop sound as Hilary would be dancing across the stage and singing at the same time, she’d say “try to sing with me!” as she’d sing the chorus and then point the microphone to the crowd and they would sing back to her and she’d say “nice try! let’s do it again!” and they’d sing the chorus once again and Hilary would start spinning as smoke machines would do the same and then another blast! As What Dreams Are Made Off would begin and everyone was singing with her. She’d give a new fresh and mature sound to this song but still keeping the fun essence of it and she’d say “Get up and dance Uries!” and a guitar would be given to her and she’d do a guitar solo to the beat of the song and then the band would stop and she’d say “now clap with me!” and the whole Arena was clapping with Hilary as she’d do the chorus once again only with the clapping as the background. The lights would go on and off to the beat of the claps and then Hilary was now doing another guitar solo and Codes would begin. 

She’d walk around the stage during this track and sing it with the help of the background singers. Hilary would then sit down on the stairs and continue performing the song as the dancers where now around her and doing acrobatics on the stairs as she’d sing and point to each one of them that would be around the stage. She’d get up and a guitar was given to her again and she’d go to the middle of the stage as she’d perform now her other hit song Ride & Seek. She’d mash up both songs before she’d end the performance on a high note and say to the fans “Woah! Thank you so much for this. Y’all really gave me such a warm welcome today and I cannot thank you enough for making me feel so comfortable and loved tonight. Now, I want y’all to try and sing with me. This is my new song, Spellbound from my upcoming album by the same name and I hope everyone loves it.” and then the screens were back on the stage once again with a lyric video starting to be played on the screens for the song, she’d stand in the middle of the stage as she was performing the track and giving a very upbeat and great performance of the song. The smoke machines would blast and the lights would go up and down as the chorus was now playing and she’d sing it while dancing a little bit on the stage. Then as it ends, Hilary would bow to the Uries and then wave goodbye and say “Thank you again!! I hope you enjoy the show!” and her opening set would end with the Uries screaming and cheering for Hilary.

Ruthless Love    3,375
20 hours ago, Michael. said:

todayshow1lqkpn.jpg

Tinashe | Today Show

Reveal hidden contents

There's no doubt that Tinashe has had an extraordinarily successful year with 'Rewind' last year, the singer has sold nearly 2 million albums with her debut despite the pop star disappearing from the music scene for more than a year. Her fans, however, are still there to support their favourite singer as they went completely crazy on social media last week when the singer announced the cover and title of her brand new single '6ix Shots'.

Tinashe appeared on the Today Show this morning to discuss her career and pop star status before delivering a performance of her single '6ix Shots' on the show.

What has changed ever since you've put out an album?

I wanted to finally have a full body of work out there, that was my main goal with 'Rewind' last year. I also hoped that album would gain me some respect and I think it did even though people are still learning to know more about my artistry but so far I'm pretty positive about what I've achieved and I assume that people know who I am and where I want to go musically speaking now. I definitely wanted to be a mainstream force too even though as time went by it became less and less important to me. Therefore yeah, releasing an album definitely gave me the exposure I needed.

What has been the greatest aspect of being a pop star since you started this journey?

The part when you get to perform because it allows you to connect with the people who have been supporting your music for so long so it's great that you can not only express yourself on stage through your music but you also get to see the fans enjoy the moment as much as you are. I'm looking forward to perform like crazy with this era so I can experience that even more.

When you're in the studio, is the creative process sometimes a struggle?

There are definitely times when I just can't write or think of anything so it's important in those times to take a break both spiritually and mentally because the creative process is not something that can be forced.

Is this new single of yours something you've been wanting to release for a long time?

In reality, this song was created at the last minute and therefore I didn't think it was going to be the lead single as we already had other songs ready at the time that we wanted to release so it wasn't my first option. Although when we finished writing this song, it just sounded right so I submitted it to my label and they told me I should release it and that's what I did. It all happened so quickly.

After the interview, Tinashe gave a performance of '6ix Shots' on the show which you can purchase right now.

WOW. This layout is FIRE!

12 hours ago, Michael. said:

WcR5K4r.png

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! 'NASHE SNAPPEDT!

1 hour ago, 8Bit Heart said:

Bey did THAT with the love bandit video 

She needs to do videos like this for the next album era. An actual music video.

26 minutes ago, hector said:

AACG47G.png

HILARY DUFF OPENS THE MISCONCEPTIONS WORLD TOUR | EUROPE

Reveal hidden contents

The Misconceptions World Tour begins and Hilary would take the stage amongst screams and cheers from Brendon’s fans and she’d introduce herself before the show begun. “Hey, how’s everyone feeling tonight!? [Crowd screams] [laughs] wow! You all got a lot of energy, I can feel it. First of all, I’m Hilary, nice to meet you all [crowd cheers] thank you! I’m so glad Brendon let me open for him on this amazing tour, I’m 100% sure you are all going to love it. I honestly was fangirling on rehearsals! [Laughs] no joke! So it’s going to be a great night. Right now I’m going to sing some songs for you, maybe some of you already know them, maybe you don’t but that’s ok. I hope that everyone has a great time with my opening set and that I put you in the right mood for the tour. Let’s begin shall we?” and the crowd would scream as you’d hear the beginning of Hilary’s iconic single Come Clean playing. For this performance, Hilary would take the mic off the stand  and walk around the stage, sing with the background singers as the music video for the song was playing on the screens that you could see coming out from the ceiling and setting on the stage. When the chorus of the song ends, Hilary would sing it acapella and then a guitar would be heard in the background. She’d then continue to perform her hit song Wake Up with the same tone, not drifting away too much from the Pop sound that the song has but giving it a fresh new groove to it that would make the attendees dance and have a great time as she was now going back to the middle of the stage. 

When the song ends, So Yesterday begins but this one was way more different than the original as the song would have Country Disco notes and would be totally revamped. Hilary would go to the stairs on the stage and perform the track there as dancers would come out and do a choreography around her and she’d even join them on the performance. When this one ends, she’d be back on the main stage and says “Are you having a good time Uries!?” and they’d scream, “I can’t hear you!!” and they would scream louder as then fire and smoke machines blast for the song change and she’d continue to perform With Love, from her album Dignity. This one would begin with the same notes as So Yesterday, and then transition to it’s pure Pop sound as Hilary would be dancing across the stage and singing at the same time, she’d say “try to sing with me!” as she’d sing the chorus and then point the microphone to the crowd and they would sing back to her and she’d say “nice try! let’s do it again!” and they’d sing the chorus once again and Hilary would start spinning as smoke machines would do the same and then another blast! As What Dreams Are Made Off would begin and everyone was singing with her. She’d give a new fresh and mature sound to this song but still keeping the fun essence of it and she’d say “Get up and dance Uries!” and a guitar would be given to her and she’d do a guitar solo to the beat of the song and then the band would stop and she’d say “now clap with me!” and the whole Arena was clapping with Hilary as she’d do the chorus once again only with the clapping as the background. The lights would go on and off to the beat of the claps and then Hilary was now doing another guitar solo and Codes would begin. 

She’d walk around the stage during this track and sing it with the help of the background singers. Hilary would then sit down on the stairs and continue performing the song as the dancers where now around her and doing acrobatics on the stairs as she’d sing and point to each one of them that would be around the stage. She’d get up and a guitar was given to her again and she’d go to the middle of the stage as she’d perform now her other hit song Ride & Seek. She’d mash up both songs before she’d end the performance on a high note and say to the fans “Woah! Thank you so much for this. Y’all really gave me such a warm welcome today and I cannot thank you enough for making me feel so comfortable and loved tonight. Now, I want y’all to try and sing with me. This is my new song, Spellbound from my upcoming album by the same name and I hope everyone loves it.” and then the screens were back on the stage once again with a lyric video starting to be played on the screens for the song, she’d stand in the middle of the stage as she was performing the track and giving a very upbeat and great performance of the song. The smoke machines would blast and the lights would go up and down as the chorus was now playing and she’d sing it while dancing a little bit on the stage. Then as it ends, Hilary would bow to the Uries and then wave goodbye and say “Thank you again!! I hope you enjoy the show!” and her opening set would end with the Uries screaming and cheering for Hilary.

AN ACOUSTIC-DANCE QUEEN!

hector    30,372

CK1pD6U.png

HILARY DUFF PERFORMS SPELLBOUND ON THE VOICE | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

After the contestants did their own performances, Hilary would be announced to perform her single “Spellbound” and an introduction for her would be said to give viewers a little knowledge into who Hilary Duff is. The host would come to the stage holding a cardboard of Hilary’s album cover and showing it to the camera with her saying “Welcome back to The Voice! Tonight we have a very especial guest with us, if you don’t know her she is Hilary Duff and she’s here to perform her brand new single with us! After a three year break, she is back again with an infectious Pop/Country track that is the perfect summer anthem. Please welcome to the stage, making her late night debut in a very long time, Hilary Duff!” and the crowd would scream as you’d see Hilary standing in the midle of the stage wearing a sparkly purple jumper and the lights were on her making her glow. The camera would show the guitar player that was now doing the intro of the song as Hilary was grooving to it too and starts singing the first verse of the track as dancers start to come out from behind the LED screens on the stage with ripped jeans and James Dean look-a-like outfits as said in the song. The LED screens would show the lyric video, to promote it and remember people to stream it on Caltube. 

Hilary would then take off the microphone from the mic stand and do the pre-chorus of the song as her dancers were now around her and she’d interact with them, and even dance as the beat was blasting on the speakers. The lights would go purple as the chorus begins and the whole stage was now covered in smoke and Hilary was dancing across the stage. She’d then go to the runway that was built to connect it where the coaches where and sing and dance in front of them, you could see them grooving to Hilary’s song and clapping for her as the camera now zooms out and shows the whole stage as she was walking back to the main stage to perform the chorus of the song once again and the lights would go from the floor to the ceiling as she was dancing once again. When the performance ends, Hilary was posing with her dancers and the crowd was cheering for her, the host comes to the stage and congatulates her for the performance and reminds everyone to purchase and stream the song now on Encore and iTunes. The show ends and the album cover for Spellbound was shown to remind everyone that the album was going to be released soon. 

Kuba    13,497

x

Kuba    13,497

y

Kuba    13,497

z

Kuba    13,497

oh shit i miscounted

Kuba    13,497

jelp