@Surrealism @Mr. Mendes

Profile banners are this size: 

Please make sure to fix :)

f09bd52_urie2.gif

@Harry_CAL 

Please upload Frank's tour on CAL Tube when you have the time

@8Bit Heart

Please upload "How Can I Fly Without Wings" on Encore when you have the time

Everyone who has a new song or video out that doesn't appear on CAL Tube, please make sure to upload so we can use CAL Tube again. 

hector    30,372
29 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

@Surrealism @Mr. Mendes

Profile banners are this size: 

Please make sure to fix :)

f09bd52_urie2.gif

@Harry_CAL 

Please upload Frank's tour on CAL Tube when you have the time

@8Bit Heart

Please upload "How Can I Fly Without Wings" on Encore when you have the time

Everyone who has a new song or video out that doesn't appear on CAL Tube, please make sure to upload so we can use CAL Tube again. 

baby i need a hilary log in!

hector    30,372
On 7/14/2019 at 5:46 PM, Ronlop said:

Shawn Mendes

Reveal hidden contents

SHAWN MENDES PROMO LIST 
July 16| Ellen 

July 18 | The Voice UK

July 22 | Le Grand Journal

@Mr. Mendes 

Sony Music is covering this entirely

Ariana Grande

Reveal hidden contents

- Caltube takeover

— Encore deal (I would need for you to read the PM though for this)

— Ellen Degeneres

— Jimmy Fallon

— The Voice Australia

-Rolling Stone

@hector 

WMG is paying for it entirely.

Hilary Duff

Reveal hidden contents

— The Voice USA 

— SMAPxSMAP

— Jimmy Fallon

@hector

It will cost you a total of $8.1m. Please mention here in the thread if your approve the transaction and from which account!

Britney Spears

Hide contents

Week of July 26th:

— iTunes, Caltube & Encore takeover

— Ellen Degeneres

— Jimmy Fallon

— Le Grand Journal

— The Voice Australia

— SMAPxSMAP

@hector

Since Britney is independent, you will have to pay $24,680,000. Please mention here in the thread if your approve the transaction and from which account!

Kylie Jenner

Reveal hidden contents

Time Magazine

@Joanne WMG will be paying for it entirely.

Frank Ocean

Reveal hidden contents

Week of July 12:
- iTunes, Encore, CAL Tube banners
- Saturday Night Live
- The Voice US

Week of July 19:
- SMAPxSMAP

Week of July 26:
- Graham Norton
- Le Grand Journal

Billboard

@Harry_CAL WMG will be paying for it entirely except Billboard. You will need to pay $4.5m for this. Please mention here in the thread if your approve the transaction and from which account!

Lana Del Rey

Reveal hidden contents

Week of July 12:
- Rising Star Brazil

@Harry_CAL UMG will be paying for it entirely.

Beyonce

Reveal hidden contents

Week of July 12

Graham Norton 

Week of July 19 

Carpool Karaoke (as a paid promo slot) 

Week of July 26

Encore
ClearChannel Billboards Deal- Medium- Full Week- Worldwide
The Voice US 

@8Bit Heart UMG will be paying for it entirely except Carpool Karaoke. You need to pay $6.5m for this. Please mention here in the thread if your approve the transaction and from which account!

Mariah Carey

Reveal hidden contents

Week of July 19th

iTunes Takeover
Encore Takeover
Good Morning America Takeover + Times Square Billboards (for an entire week)
Album Physical pre-order on Amazon (WW except for China)
Album Physical pre-order on Alibaba (China)
Rising Star Brazil
Harper's Bazaar
Elle Magazine

@Jon. UMG and MCInc will be paying for it entirely.

Troye Sivan

Reveal hidden contents

- Saturday Night Live
- ClearChannel banners in the US & Europe (3 days- medium)
- V Magazine

@Maria WMG will be paying for it entirely.

Christina Aguilera

Reveal hidden contents

Vogue Magazine

@Maria Sony Music will be paying for it entirely. 

also ps check this bc britney here has all takeovers booked for her and on the calendar it says beyst has encore 

Ronlop    6,684
39 minutes ago, hector said:

also ps check this bc britney here has all takeovers booked for her and on the calendar it says beyst has encore 

Beyonce has the Encore take-over. I checked and WMG didn't pay for that so I guess I just typed it by accident.

And also, I'll send you the Hilary login in abit! Can you send me the avi picture, connect bio & the cal tube banner?

CAL Business    178

Image result for billboard logo

rcB2pva.png

Beyonce revealed earlier today on Graham Norton that she is disappointed by Universal Music Group in which she is signed under for several years now.

The star told Graham that she can never seem to get what executives want from her. "I get that it's a business and that money talks- but I've just earned two number one singles on a number one album that debuted with over a million."

She continued by saying that the news in which the corporation is allegedly "disappointed" by the songstress has affected her badly and she didn't hear that directly from them. "To hear the word disappointment thrown around like that... it can be affecting. I would be down for a cordial, rational conversation to break all of this down with them- but nothing has been proposed."

The "Love Bandit" singer is addressing the Forbes article which came out on Monday revealing the first annual report from the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry. It was revealed that Universal earned 76.85 million dollars from the superstar which was lower than the initial projection of 180 million dollars and it is just 11 million dollars higher than their investment towards her projects since the beginning of the year [65.2 million dollars].

Forbes stated that the company is planning to gradually block the star's net worth and moderate it as well as decrease the amount of investment on the singer.  

hector    30,372

KJBFJB not ron going all in wig!!

also

52 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Beyonce has the Encore take-over. I checked and WMG didn't pay for that so I guess I just typed it by accident.

And also, I'll send you the Hilary login in abit! Can you send me the avi picture, connect bio & the cal tube banner?

WMG can suck my ass, not giving me what i NEED and im not home but i´ma give them to u later

CAL Business    178

Image result for e! news

Superstars hype Troye Sivan's comeback #WayTooMuch

vhu4nzB.png

In the past week, several artists have tweeted #WayTooMuch as well as tagged @tsivan_cal pointing on the anticipated comeback from the "Mind Trick" singer who has been absent for over a year since the release of his second studio album "Boys & Girls". Mariah Carey, Katy Perry, Shawn Mendes, Lindsay Lohan, Frank Ocean and Zendaya all tweeted the mysterious #WayTooMuch tweet sending Troye's fans wild.

Troye's fans, also known as Sivanials, who have been eagerly waiting for this to happen also started to consider a possibility of a multi-collaboration, one that would ultimately break the charts. 

On June 5th, Troye posted a muted video of him in the studio, further hyping the upcoming release. 
Despite the hype, Warner Music Group told us today that the new date is not confirmed. "There is new music coming up but nothing is set." The company refused to give out any further information regarding the star's upcoming schedule. 

However, sources tell us that Troye is planning to release the new single next week as SNL has been booked for him as well as V Magazine although not officially confirmed yet.

Troye Sivan rose into stardom with the release of his first studio album "A Year Of Reminsce" on February 2017 which ended up selling over 2 million copies worldwide, giving him the #1 hit single "Mind Trick" which ended up selling over 4 million copies worldwide as of today and over 300 million views on CAL Tube. The album also gave Troye a nomination at the 2017 Grammy Awards for Album Of The Year.  

A little over a year later, on June 2018, Sivan released his second studio album "Boys & Girls" which ended up being an even greater success commercially selling over 2.8 million copies worldwide as of today, also giving him another #1 hit single "Playgirl" which sold over 4 million copies worldwide, almost 200 million streams on Encore and 242 million views on CAL Tube.