Create A Label: Season 11

Ronlop    6,682

@Jon. The upload of Void on Encore didn't work btw. Try to re-upload

8Bit Heart    3,028
5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

@Jon. The upload of Void on Encore didn't work btw. Try to re-upload

Hey sis I’ll do my best to upload by tomorrow. Been on mobile, attending some uni stuff this week and been pretty busy! 

Love So Soft    1,977
On 7/17/2019 at 11:23 AM, Kuba said:

Ah we love Katy covering Kelly’s ww smash hit ballad! creep1

hector    30,271

@Ronlop

e1foAIg.png

KyQOVqW.gif

Connect bio: Daydreamer &#129412 - Spellbound bit.lt/encore

lmk when u have it ready so i can upload her song on encore and the lyric video on caltube

Ronlop    6,682

METACRITIC

FRANK OCEAN- LUX (EP)

CH4SIyZ.png

Read it here:

Spoiler

2cb93392a292ac3c1a746ce2c1f54982.jpg

ALL PLAYERS

To read the full albums, click on the 3 dots next to the album tracks. It is linked to the album release article.

All you need to do is send me a 300+ words review (or more if you wish) + a score from 0/100 in a private message.

All of the reviews that will be sent to me will count. The amount of reviews each album will receive will probably be different from time to time but that just proves an album/EP being a player-favorite or not. 

Your reviews will be anonymous. I will not reveal who wrote what! Here are previous Metacritic reviews from last seasons: http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/metacritic.html

Please do not vote according to who your friends are but rather on the quality of the album/EP. 

And please do not share your scores on rabbit

Every player that sends me a review will earn $1.5m to one of his artist's bank accounts!

Please take your time to do this. I know it's kind of annoying and time-consuming but we all deserve some kind of feedback :) And it'll really make things more enjoyable.

@Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 @Joanne

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé 

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

Ronlop    6,682

I need 3 reviews by tomorrow so those who can, i'd appreciate your effort! :)

Ronlop    6,682
Just now, Joanne said:

Corps gonna steal $900,000 off of my rebiew money?

Disco sucking day doesn't happen on a regular basis sfdkj

Ronlop    6,682

TOUR UPDATE18/7/19

Zp1cGS3.png

@Harry_CAL 

The last update for the festival will be tomorrow until the charts arrive

Harry_CAL    4,254

OMG how tf is this bitch still not sold out

ok fine!!!

hector    30,271

nhm5dgE.png

HILARY DUFF GOES TO JIMMY FALLON | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

Hey y'all [laughs] welcome to the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. We have a pretty cool guest today, please welcome to the show the incredible, Hilary Duff! How has it been Hilary, you look radiant today.
Thank you so much Jimmy! You're too sweet.

So Hilary, it's been three years since we heard from you. What happened during this time?
Oh God. Honestly, I just wanted to take a little break from being a Pop star. I wanted to be a full time Mom, Luca is my #1 priority you know so I wanted to like, stay at home and have more time with him. Being a full time Pop star would've made me not have the time to actually bond with him and create this unbreakable bond that we have right now. Being a mother was the best thing that could've ever happened to me and I wanted to soak that in before he becomes an annoying teenager [laughs]

[Laughs] Do you think he will become an annoying teenager though?.. Where you one Hilary!?
[Laughs] Gosh.. I hope not. I wasn't annoying nor rebellious either, I was just..  Your typical boring white girl [laughs].

[Laughs] No you weren't!
I swear! I swear. While the other girls were partying and having boyfriends I was just like, reading and doing nerdy stuff. I was that kinda girl.

I would've never expected that!
Really? I always had the feeling I was a tad boring. [Laughs] Boring but also, someone funny to be around with or am I wrong?!

[Laughs] No you aren't wrong but you also aren't boring Hilary. Especially during your teenage years I mean, you were at the top of your game! Disney's good girl that was selling multi-platinum albums and getting big movie roles. I guess you could say you enjoyed your teenage years.
I really did, I did saviour all of that because when you're young and you're in this industry, it's so amazing. Like everything you get you're like "Oh my God I love!!!" [laughs] Like I remember the first time I got these incredible, for the time I might say, bedazzled jeans from Gucci and I couldn't believe it. I wore them around my house for like, a week straight.

A straight week! I-
Jimmy.. I was 14, of course I wore it for a week. Give me a break!

[Laughs] Hilary. I wanted to ask you, now that we're talking about your teen years. What was the whole deal with Lindsay Lohan during that time? 
That's so old Jimmy [laughs]

Yeah but the audience wants to know! Or am I wrong!? [Audience screams]
I mean, we were never friends if that's what you wanted to hear but.. I do believe that everything's water under the bridge and that we both moved past that. She's an incredible woman and I'm a big fan of her music.

I smell something and it isn't nice! It's not good to lie!
[Laughs] Why would you say that?! Are you calling me a liar Jimmy...

[Laughs] Yes! You can't tell me that everything is water under the bridge just like that when she mocked you on Saturday Night Live I mean..
Well, [laughs] first of all that was just comedy and second of all, I do believe in forgiveness and that's the path I took

Did she ever tell you she was sorry or something!?
No, I mean, it doesn't even matter at this point. This was 15 years ago Jimmy, holding a grudge against someone that long isn't that good for you and I honestly decided to leave that all in the past many years ago. I had more things to think about than a petty feud that I'm pretty sure was as dumb as me wearing bedazzled jeans for a full week.

[Laughs] But what happened, what made you two fight like that!?
Ugh [laughs] I mean.. Plain and simple she stole my boyfriend. But looking back, we were just 14? 15? So, she could've stole my earring and we would still make a big fuzz out of it. Besides, I do believe that the tabloids were the main source of us getting heated at each other with everything that they were publishing. But, we're both over it I guess.

Oh! Well.. I guess it's incredible of you to take the high road like that. But since we're talking about boyfriends and whatnot.. Are you dating someone!?
Oh Jimmy! If you want a date, you could just ask me!

[Laughs] I mean, I would love to if I was single. I'm married Hilary! [Laughs]
Oh my God! I'm sorry [laughs] I had no idea.

You're forgiven! [Laughs].. Let's talk about Shawn Mendes now. I saw you two have been interacting with each other on social media, since when are the two of you this close?
[Laughs] I mean, I love Shawn. He's an amazing artist, an amazing man. I knew about him years ago but we never had the chance to talk and build a friendship, you know, and I was also a huge fan of his since the beginning. But now, I got the chance to meet him some months ago and I'm ,very close to him, I'd say. [Laughs] He's very inspiring. 

Oh.... So you two are close.. But how close!
[Laughs] Close enough.

Hmm, as my good friend Mariah Carey would say.. Shoot! [Laughs] Now this is a case for the FBI.
[Laughs]

Hilary let's talk music now that we've been chatting non-stop for like, an hour about everything but your new single. It's doing amazing on the charts! #23 in iTunes USA at the moment and according to billboard.com it's rising fast. Congratulations!
Thank you so much! It's so good to see everyone enjoying it and being very supportive about my return. It's been a great week!

And you deserve all the love, Spellbound is amazing. I can't wait for the album! Is it all going to be like this new song?
No not at all. Spellbound was released first because I thought that it was the perfect song to introduce the era. I have been working with incredible producers for this album that I have never worked before and I'm trying a lot of cool sounds for the album. It's all based on Country but it's not going to be like Dolly Parton kind of Country. For example, I have some songs inspired by Disco with a Country flare on it. It's a box full of surprises, that's how I would describe this album.

That sounds pretty interesting. What made you dive into Country though?
I have always had a passion for Country, I've always listened to Dolly and Loretta, my main inspirations for this new record, and I thought that if I was going to get myself write a full album for the very first time and be  involved in the production as well, I would need to do it like this. I find Country music very liberating and as an artist that's incredible to feel. I love Pop though and a Pop album is indeed in the plans. I just thought that since I was basically re-introducing myself to the industry might as well do it being 100% myself. 

Hmm.. Now the big question. Is someone going to be featured on that album! If you don't have anyone, you can always link me up and we could do a track together! [Laughs]
Oh yo wanna be on it!? Let's do it! [Laughs] But yeah uhm.. I do have some collaborations on the album but I'd rather have them as a secret (wink) right now so I can surprise my fans when the tracklist is revealed and all of that. I'm so excited for this and I cannot wait. 

Will we see some of your label mates from Republic Records on the album maybe!?
I don't know. Imagine Maluma making Country? [Laughs] They don't fit into the sound I'm making this time but maybe in the future.

What about Brendon Urie?
Oh, he's amazing and I would love to collaborate with him. I love him so much and he's a dear friend of mine now thanks to the tour which. Guys, you better be ready because this tour is amazing and also... You'll see me performing with him! [Laughs].

Oh yeah! You open Brendon's tour, The Misconceptions Tour, how has it been!?
Incredible, an amazing experience. Brendon's fans are just.. So incredible and now I understand why he loves them so much. I have been welcomed in the best way possible by them, even though they don't know my songs they try to sign with me and make me feel comfortable. That's amazing and one of the things I'll never forget about this whole experience.

Awww that's amazing. Maybe you'll steal Brendon's fans from him! [Laughs]
Yes Uries, come to mama! [Laughs]

Thank you so much Hilary for being here with us, I had a great time and I cannot wait for your performance of Spellbound. We'll be right back!