Create A Label: Season 11

Ruthless Love    3,248
On 7/17/2019 at 8:32 PM, Ronlop said:

CAL TUBE IS BACK

http://www.tubecal11.byethost32.com/

Since CAL Tube has been gone for awhile now, I'd need for all the missing stuff to be uploaded whether it be songs on Encore, albums, tours, videos. For now, you cannot upload on Connect yet.

Once all things will be sorted, you'll be able to use CAL Tube again and it'll be active.

@Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 @Joanne

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé 

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

FUCK YES! THANK GAWD IT'S BACK YALL! TIME TO ME TO MASS-REVIEW FOR THIS WEEKEND!

On 7/17/2019 at 8:38 PM, hector said:

FUCK ME UP! #BRITNEYxMALUMA2019

23 hours ago, Michael. said:

SLAY QUEEN!!!

7 hours ago, hector said:

@Ronlop

e1foAIg.png

KyQOVqW.gif

Connect bio: Daydreamer &#129412 - Spellbound bit.lt/encore

lmk when u have it ready so i can upload her song on encore and the lyric video on caltube

i am here for this. Plus, I have that main icon image in higher quality if you want it?

6 hours ago, Ronlop said:

I need 3 reviews by tomorrow so those who can, i'd appreciate your effort! :)

I will do my best!

1 hour ago, Maria said:

#TeamTROYE2019

hector    30,272
36 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

i am here for this. Plus, I have that main icon image in higher quality if you want it?

thanks sis!! tbh i actually have that same pic in UHQ, idk why it ended up like that dead4 since it's going to be a small icon i dont think it matters anyways, it's not going to look that big

Jon.    8,068

Ruthless Love    3,248
6 minutes ago, hector said:

thanks sis!! tbh i actually have that same pic in UHQ, idk why it ended up like that dead4 since it's going to be a small icon i dont think it matters anyways, it's not going to look that big

undefined

hector    30,272
3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

undefined

WELL I-

hector    30,272

0eYwERh.png

HILARY DUFF ON BEATS 1 | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

On her recent single Spellbound success
I have been wanting to release something like this for such a long time and it’s so cool to see it out there, doing it’s thing and people enjoying it the way they are right now. I saw the song rose up to #17 in the US and that’s a dream come true. Maybe many people will listen to me and be like “girl... it’s just a chart position” but honestly I’m just very proud of the work that I do and the art that I craft that this feels like such a big win, especially when I’ve been absent for three years you know.. It feels amazing. I hope that everyone catches up and gets more interested about me as an artist and gives me a chance to like, grow as well. I’m super excited for what’s to come in the next couple of months and seeing how Spellbound has been doing gives me more and more inspiration to continue working on music. If you can, please stream the lyric video on Caltube!

Getting her music on Encore
It’s going to be my very first time actually and I’m so excited for this. The song is up already actually, and you can stream it on Encore’s Todays Top Hits! [Laughs] Shameless promotion.. But yeah I mean, Encore is the app I use mostly every single day of my life thanks to my son Luca who loves to play music all day just like me [laughs] at least he got that from me! And I always wanted to upload my music there but since my previous label didn’t even want to have anything to do with me they just decided to not listen to me. I am happy right now because I’m in a label where they do listen to me and look out for my best interest as an artist. Hopefully I catch on with these incredible artists that are on Encore and make myself present in the streaming world. The music industry is changing a lot and every artist needs to adapt too. I find Encore so cool and I recommend everyone to give it a try if you haven’t already. And follow me there too!

The music video for Spellbound
It’s in the works, I am looking forward for this video since I’m sure thus will really kickstart the era [laughs] I’m not going to make a lot of overproduction with the video because I feel the song doesn’t need too much stuff going on, like, don’t expect me to pull a Criminal or Preacher type of video with this one [laughs] but do expect something good. The video was directed by one of my favourite directors, Hannah Lux Davis, I’ve been wanting to work with her for such a long time so it’s great that she also wanted to work with me. I was in shock when she said she’s been a fan for a really long time and that working with me was on her wish-list. Who would’ve thought!? [Laughs] besides she has done one of my favourite music videos in the world.. Like c’mon, Heaven and Hell by Ariana Grande!? Such an incredible video. There’s no release date for the video yet since we want the song to rise up organically but I’ll announce it on my Connect page very soon.

Ruthless Love    3,248
15 minutes ago, hector said:

WELL I-

excusesT

2 minutes ago, hector said:

0eYwERh.png

HILARY DUFF ON BEATS 1 | UNITED STATES

Reveal hidden contents

On her recent single Spellbound success
I have been wanting to release something like this for such a long time and it’s so cool to see it out there, doing it’s thing and people enjoying it the way they are right now. I saw the song rose up to #17 in the US and that’s a dream come true. Maybe many people will listen to me and be like “girl... it’s just a chart position” but honestly I’m just very proud of the work that I do and the art that I craft that this feels like such a big win, especially when I’ve been absent for three years you know.. It feels amazing. I hope that everyone catches up and gets more interested about me as an artist and gives me a chance to like, grow as well. I’m super excited for what’s to come in the next couple of months and seeing how Spellbound has been doing gives me more and more inspiration to continue working on music. If you can, please stream the lyric video on Caltube!

Getting her music on Encore
It’s going to be my very first time actually and I’m so excited for this. The song is up already actually, and you can stream it on Encore’s Todays Top Hits! [Laughs] Shameless promotion.. But yeah I mean, Encore is the app I use mostly every single day of my life thanks to my son Luca who loves to play music all day just like me [laughs] at least he got that from me! And I always wanted to upload my music there but since my previous label didn’t even want to have anything to do with me they just decided to not listen to me. I am happy right now because I’m in a label where they do listen to me and look out for my best interest as an artist. Hopefully I catch on with these incredible artists that are on Encore and make myself present in the streaming world. The music industry is changing a lot and every artist needs to adapt too. I find Encore so cool and I recommend everyone to give it a try if you haven’t already. And follow me there too!

The music video for Spellbound
It’s in the works, I am looking forward for this video since I’m sure thus will really kickstart the era [laughs] I’m not going to make a lot of overproduction with the video because I feel the song doesn’t need too much stuff going on, like, don’t expect me to pull a Criminal or Preacher type of video with this one [laughs] but do expect something good. The video was directed by one of my favourite directors, Hannah Lux Davis, I’ve been wanting to work with her for such a long time so it’s great that she also wanted to work with me. I was in shock when she said she’s been a fan for a really long time and that working with me was on her wish-list. Who would’ve thought!? [Laughs] besides she has done one of my favourite music videos in the world.. Like c’mon, Heaven and Hell by Ariana Grande!? Such an incredible video. There’s no release date for the video yet since we want the song to rise up organically but I’ll announce it on my Connect page very soon.

Oh, that image, lol!

hector    30,272

aDgPSaS.png

MALUMA GOES TO COCA-COLA FM | SOUTH AMERICA

Spoiler

On the success of Casanova
We were so close! So, so close [laughs] that would’ve been my fifth #1 but honestly it’ll happen when it needs to happen and Britney and I are just glad that everyone is tunning in and watching the video, streaming the song on Encore and doing a lot for this. Thing is, we decided to stop promoting the song because of my personal issues and also Britney had some going on and it was just the worst timing for both of us. I’m so sad that we couldn’t do more for the song honestly, we really love it. But it is what it is. It’s not because we wanted to go #1 but we had so many incredible stuff planned for our fans, we wanted to make up for the whole Cougar fiasco and everything that happened with that single, with Casanova but it just couldn’t. As of now, we are both scheduling a lot of cool stuff so we revive it and give the fans what they deserve. I love Britney, I love working with her and this song is my ultimate collaboration, one of my favourites I’ve ever done. Check it out on Encore!

On Freedom Festival + Lana Del Rey
I was personally invited to perform at Freedom Festival by Lana herself, it was out of nowhere and I was freaking out man [laughs] it’s Lana del Rey! We’ve never met or anything before but I always have had such a huge admiration for her as an artist so her personally calling me was everything. I obviously wanted to perform at Freedom because it wa such a cool opportunity to perform for my fans while doing something that would change the life of probably millions of people in Brazil. I’m all in for a charity show, if I can help with the platform that I have to raise awareness on what’s happening I would and that’s why I’m so glad that Lana’s doing this. She totally has my respect and I love her so much for doing this. Many people voiced out their disappointment on the show and how making this wouldn’t help at all but at the same time, donating millions to the same cause when Lana is doing the same but giving the people entertainment. I just thought it was tasteless. So if you wanna see me perform, come on Sunday and hang with me! I have a cool surprise for my fans.

His album Maniac
It has been an incredible year.. And more [laughs] I know this era has dragged a lot but honestly I just love this album and seeing the fans having the same love for it makes me very happy. It made all my dreams come true and I’ll never forget this era. The best part of this era is that I could build a fan base, my Malumers, they are my light and my drive. I love them and I really thank them for making this era the massive success it was and I’m not talking about sales, I’m talking about them helping me reach my goals, make my dreams come true. That’s success for me and I’ll never forget it. 

hector    30,272

WLttHUx.png

MALUMA GOES TO JOVEM POP FM | SOUT AMERICA 

Spoiler

On why he took a break
It was much needed, I did need to just lay back for a little while and relax because I’ve had such a busy schedule for such a long, long time that it was deserved. It was also because of the personal issues that I had during that period of time that everybody knows now and I just wanted some time to think and some time for myself, you know what I mean? It sucked that it was just after Casanova was out because I really love that song so it was a bummer that I couldn’t give my 100% for it, and I love Britney and thank her a lot for understanding my situation and respecting it too. Maybe this wasn’t something the fans liked as they wanted us to reach #1, believe me when we both wanted it too [laughs] we love the song that much and a #1 would’ve meant the world but, we both put our mental health first and more #1s can come in the future. I’m ready to come back and have a great time again!

His set on Freedom Festival
This set is going to be awesome! Awesome, like, I did put everything I could to make this such a huge moment for me and to give my fans the show they deserve. I worked with a lot of people to make this set incredible, from the song picking to the guests and obviously the stage that we built for the show that it’s insane. I’m really in awe with it and I cannot wait to perform thsi Sunday. I’m so pumped! This will be my first time performing in a month so I’m literally so excited for that and the show is something my fans won’t want to miss. I did see some of the performances for the festival and I have to say that my favourites so far have been Frank Ocean, Lana herself and I also loved seeing Beyoncé too! But honestly, all of the performances are amazing and I’m pretty sure everyone that is coming to the festival is going to have a lot of fun which is in the end, whaat we all want. 

Working with Britney Spears on Casanova
Britney and I have a really cool friendship, we’ve been friends since the day we both met in the studio as we were going to record Cougar together which was the beginning of thousand songs that we made after that [laughs] but people only know two of them. Isn’t it crazy? But I do love working with her because we have incredible chemistry in the studio, she’s very easy to work with and to the point as well. This is why we both have a lot of songs together since we spend a lot of time in the studio and inspire each other. That’s amazing and I love having a friend like her that I could just do something like this. This is why we also finished recording another song for her album, that I think it’s going to be an Encore exclusive when it comes out so hopefully everyone listens to it because it’s one of our favourites too. Right now I’d wanna thank everyone who has been supporting Casanova everywhere, the support does mean a lot!

8Bit Heart    3,028

@Ronlop Love Bandit video + 8 songs from HCIFWW (except title track + Human Emotion which were already uploaded before) are up on Encore and CALT!

Ronlop    6,682
2 hours ago, 8Bit Heart said:

@Ronlop Love Bandit video + 8 songs from HCIFWW (except title track + Human Emotion which were already uploaded before) are up on Encore and CALT!

Perfectly works! :)

Ronlop    6,682

TOUR UPDATE19/7/19

Aw3acqM.png

@Harry_CAL 

Festival officially sold out

Jon.    8,068