Create A Label: Season 11

Ronlop    6,619

Please make sure to review Lux (EP). I'll post the charts once I get at least 3 reviews and so far I've got none so please hurry up!

@Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 @Joanne

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé 

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

Ronlop    6,619
16 hours ago, Ronlop said:

METACRITIC

FRANK OCEAN- LUX (EP)

CH4SIyZ.png

Read it here:

Reveal hidden contents

2cb93392a292ac3c1a746ce2c1f54982.jpg

ALL PLAYERS

To read the full albums, click on the 3 dots next to the album tracks. It is linked to the album release article.

All you need to do is send me a 300+ words review (or more if you wish) + a score from 0/100 in a private message.

All of the reviews that will be sent to me will count. The amount of reviews each album will receive will probably be different from time to time but that just proves an album/EP being a player-favorite or not. 

Your reviews will be anonymous. I will not reveal who wrote what! Here are previous Metacritic reviews from last seasons: http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/metacritic.html

Please do not vote according to who your friends are but rather on the quality of the album/EP. 

And please do not share your scores on rabbit

Every player that sends me a review will earn $1.5m to one of his artist's bank accounts!

Please take your time to do this. I know it's kind of annoying and time-consuming but we all deserve some kind of feedback :) And it'll really make things more enjoyable.

Ronlop    6,619

WEEK 11 IS OVER

hector    30,229
Just now, Ronlop said:

Please make sure to review Lux (EP). I'll post the charts once I get at least 3 reviews and so far I've got none so please hurry up!

this is blackmail i'm reporting you to the fbi

RwZd7tg.gif?1

hector    30,229

NO OMG I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE & POST SMAPxSMAP I CANNOT HILARY IS MEANT TO FLOP ITS OVER

Ronlop    6,619
1 minute ago, hector said:

NO OMG I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE & POST SMAPxSMAP I CANNOT HILARY IS MEANT TO FLOP ITS OVER

Sorry sis I gotta close it now :/

I also need to do streams without Encore this week since not everything is uplaoded there

hector    30,229
Just now, Ronlop said:

Sorry sis I gotta close it now :/

I also need to do streams without Encore this week since not everything is uplaoded there

it's fine dw kjfbskj but can i post it as soon charts are out giveup1 and btw take all the time u want with the charts @Maria and i will appreciate that! :D 

Ronlop    6,619
1 minute ago, hector said:

it's fine dw kjfbskj but can i post it as soon charts are out giveup1 and btw take all the time u want with the charts @Maria and i will appreciate that! :D 

Yeah you can!

Chapman    36,090
14 hours ago, Maria said:

woo fuck me! cry7 

Ronlop    6,619

well well well still no reviews

Image result for times up gif

hector    30,229
4 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

well well well still no reviews

Image result for times up gif

NO ONE REVIEW UNTIL MARY AND I FINISH OUR STUFF!

thank u 

Ronlop    6,619

8Bit Heart    3,024

@Ronlop Dates added to CALT but somehow the names of the venues appear strangely (like Nationwide? Arena?)

Ronlop    6,619

Image result for engadget

K88WkMA.png

FREEDOM FESTIVAL ONLY ON ENCORE

Freedom Festival will be taking place on Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana Beach tomorrow July 20, headlined by Lana Del Rey and on the 21st by Maluma.

The leading music streaming service, Encore, was confirmed as a main sponsor of the festival investing a total of 15 million dollars. Encore will also be live-streaming both of the dates on their app  as well as arranging the Freedom playlist which will be set next to leading playlists like Today's Top Hits & Total Top 100 playlist.

Encore was launched back in 2017 and is reported to have a little over 100 million monthly active users as of now, giving them an estimated 15% control of the current market and still growing. It has been rumored that the streaming service plans to get into the streaming video business on a service which will provide live music and music video streaming solely. There were attempts to cooperate with CAL Tube in the past but failed due to disagreements & last minute changes. 

The deal with Lana Del Rey on Freedom Festival will not only boost the amount of subscriptions but will also allow the music streaming service start their first steps in the video streaming world.  Getting people to pay for streaming music would remain Encore's core business, but the company has been interested in making some sort of pivot to video since last year.

A source tells us that Encore wil begin premiering exclusive music videos which will only be available through the streaming service after the first trial of Freedom Festival. "Subscribers will be able to not only stream their music but also watch exclusive content that will make them stick to the service. There are a few names such as Mariah Carey and Maluma who will supposedly serve as the pioneers of this project."

Encore declined to comment for this story but did address their exclusivity on Freedom Festival's live-streaming. "We are very excited to be live-streaming the entire Freedom Festival which will be held in Brazil starting tomorrow. Subscribers will be able to enjoy the music and the live show only on our service and we're more than honored to take part in this historical event which is all about celebrating music. "