Create A Label: Season 11

Ronlop    6,503

C18PyqZ.png

CAL TWITTER

ON-GOING

Maluma sends social media on fire!

Over 1.8m mentions on Social Media (including CAL Twitter + Connect)

Maluma will experience 3 positive updates worldwide, following 6 negative updates. Belinda will recieve 12 negative updates
@hector

Ruthless Love    2,944
5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

C18PyqZ.png

CAL TWITTER

ON-GOING

Maluma sends social media on fire!

Over 1.8m mentions on Social Media (including CAL Twitter + Connect)

Maluma will experience 3 positive updates worldwide, following 6 negative updates. Belinda will recieve 12 negative updates
@hector

#MALUMA2019 #TAKEMEDADDY #USEME #IMJUSTAHOLESIR

Ronlop    6,503

hs28PIL.png

@hector Belinda's Connect account is suspended due to bullying reports and sexually explicit content. Nudity is only allowed if the photos show a nude sculptor or a painting, post-mastectomy scarring, or a woman breastfeeding. 

You may approach Connect in order to renew it.

hector    30,079

UZkW0Tt.png

@Ronlop

Spoiler

Uhm.. I was just heading now to Freedom Festival when the news about what happened just moments ago on Connect were given to me and I don't know what to say about it. Maybe I should start by apologising for that? Even though, I shouldn't be the one doing it, that picture was posted without my consent... So uhm, I am sorry for that. All I wanna say is that I maybe understand why Belinda is doing this? But at the same time, I really don't understand it. It's still so confusing to me as to why someone like her would be mad with me when I didn't do anything else besides of loving her, comforting her, supporting her even through her darkest times. I know she's going through some stuff right now, but this is just crossing the line. And I'm so mad about this. I just cannot believe it. I wanted to post this on Connect because I want everyone to know I'm sorry, and once again, I deeply apologise for what's happening right now with this picture. All I have to say is that, Belinda, we could've worked this out in private. If you are still angry at me, God knows why, you could've reached out and we could've just, I don't know, talked. I have tried. I don't know what else to do. I wish you best of luck in this search for inner peace that you have been doing for a while but at the same time I ask you to leave me out of this. Thank you so much. I'm sorry. See you on Freedom.

the video was too emotional maluma cried all the way through btw!

hector    30,079

Busn6gC.png

HILARY DUFF ON BEATS 1 | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

On Spellbound debuting on Top 40
It was incredible news for me, every little thing is a huge milestone for me and it’s so cool to see my song doing this in such early stages. I thought I was going to debut even lower [laughs] not many Independent artists have a lot of success because big media outlets and such don’t cover up their releases and many other stuff so I feel very blessed to have had the chance to debut inside the Top 40 with a single that I just released after a three year break you know. I can’t stop talking about it [laughs] But yeah I’m that proud of this. It’s also not about the song debuting and becoming my third top 40 but it’s because I see that people are interested in my music and wanna listen and see more of me and I love that. It does give me a lot of push to continue working and polishing my craft and give my fans and the people who are giving me a chance great music and show them I’m an artist they would love to hear for more years to come. My song is available on Encore and Caltube! Listen to it there. 

On Belinda and Maluma’s situation
Wow... That was so hard to see. Honestly, I always saw them together on red carpets and I used to think that they were meant for each other and that their relationship was going to be this big thing for them and timeless. But now, I wouldn’t think like that. I don’t know what happened between them, I’m not friends of any of them and I think that the way things were handled was so horrible. Belinda exposing her ex husband, the father of her first child like that in an application that million of people go through every single day is so despicable. Maybe Belinda had some issues going on that she has to fix as Maluma told on that video he posted but this shouldn’t have been the way. I don’t think Belinda hates him, you can’t hate someone from one day to the other this much after being together fo such a long time you know? But I don’t know. I’m on Maluma’s side on this one. His video made me so sad, he was legit so sad and felt the need to say sorry for something that he didn’t do. It’s terrible.

Going to Freedom Festival + wanting to perform on festivals
Yeah!! I went to Freedom Festival last night and I saw performing a lot of pretty cool artists like Katy Perry, Lana Del Rey, Troye Sivan.. Britney was incredible too!! Shawn Mendes incredible too as per usual and I just had such an incredible time and I loved everything about it. I couldn’t attend to day #2 but I was so hyped to see Maluma live, I’ve been told his production is so crazy and after the videos I saw I think that’s more than a fact [laughs]. He’s so cool and I’m glad that he didn’t discuss about anything regarding Belinda during his set and kept it classy. I do actually, I do want to perform in festivals. I’ve been performing on Brendon Urie’s Misconceptions tour for a while and I’m so hooked with the energy that brings to me. It’s incredible to hear, as an artist, thousands of people chanting with you the words you wrote. It’s an incredible feeling.