Create A Label: Season 11

Ronlop    6,651

I8D2969.png

CAL Twitter Update 2.8.19

CAL Business    178

Image result for entertainment weekly logo

Q7quZUy.gif

Lana Del Rey Drags Lindsay Lohan Through The Mud

The 34 years old global superstar was interviewed for this month's issue of The New York Times magazine and looks like the star had a lot to say about Lindsay Lohan. 

Throwback to around a month ago, the "Truce" singer expressed her opinion regarding Freedom Festival, which was launched and arranged by Del Rey herself, on The Zach Sang Show: "I don't think it's right to promote a music festival for something that is not. You can't expect a change in a country by holding a two-night music festival...The problem relies on targeting Freedom as an answer to a question that doesn't belong to any foreign artist to give...won't fix any of the country's social dilemmas. None of the changes that she's promising is going to have a long-lasting impact in Brazil."

Her public attack against the "Skin" singer hit the news and caused a wave of reaction towards the talked-about festival which eventually led Lana to address the topic to her millions of followers, stating that the festival never intended to heal any particular nation or community in the first place. "Saying that “it won’t fix the country” is counterproductive to the very nature of activism. Change doesn’t happen overnight. Nobody expects that from Freedom, and it isn’t our intention. However, I won’t be vilified for trying my best to make people’s lives happier in whatever small way that I can. "

A month passed and Freedom Festival turned out to be a massive success with a sold out crowd of over 1 million people and over 214 million dollars revenue, making it the biggest festival of the year. Encore reported on a 49 million audience during the live broadcast, what reflected on the streams that same week with both "I Believe In Love" and"Maniac" garnering more than 225 million streams each.  The festival has also affected the South American music sales which rose a reported 6.09 percent over the past two days, making it the best selling week in South American history. 

When Lana was asked on New York Times magazine whether Lohan's statements came from a jealous place, she replied with: "It didn't make any sense to me as if it were a moral concern" 
If that wasn't enough, she continued by saying "It's simply laughable. To be so vocal but so ill-informed is the most embarassing thing you could be."  Ouchh Lana Ouuch

So Lana Del Rey isn't that fond of Lindsay Lohan but are you?
Leave comments below!

Ronlop    6,651

@Harry_CAL Lana Del Rey will be recieving 3 positive updates worldwide.

@Edu Lindsay Lohan will be recieving 3 positive updates worldwide followed by 5 negative updates (coming from Lana's fanbase). A decrease in negative updates is attainable with Lindsay or Lana's intervention.

Edu    2,695

Edu    2,695

hector    30,238

Lethal you-

Surrealism    1,249

ZENDAYA ON TRL (North America)

Related image

Zendaya has been having an interesting month, to say the least. She launched her new single BOHO a few weeks ago, a disco-inspired 80’s pop-bop that reached a peak within the top thirty of the Hot 100 thus far. This is Zendaya’s first single in over half a year, and will serve as the lead to her second studio album. The album in question will be the follow-up to Heart, an album that racked up over 200 million streams on Encore and a number one single with Ariana Grande. The earworm of a summer song is showing signs of promise, staying consistent in both streams and radio airplay, as well as sales. Zendaya visited TRL for an appearance on the iconic and recently rebooted television program. A lot was discussed during the interview portion of the show. She discussed her view on relationships, friendships within the industry, and her music with the hosts. Then she took the TRL stage to perform her new single, BOHO, which is currently skyrocketing on the charts in every market across the world. 

On her promotion this week

I’m doing a lot of things this week, and it feels like I hardly have any time to close my eyes and get some rest. But it’s worth every bit of the exhaustion I’m feeling for sure! I’m a firm believer in that if you put in the hard work and keep going, you will be rewarded for the effort you are putting in. So I’m going to keep going. Not just this week, but the week after that, then the week after that. And so on. I’m really in a workaholic kinda mood these days, but I’m not against it. I like it. Some rest would be nice though. If I can sneak some shut eye after this, I’ll be out cold for hours. 

On her relationship status, if she’s seeing anyone

Hmm, for a very long time I’ve been avoiding getting into a relationship. I never really have the time to really give my all in relationships, so they always end up falling apart. But lately, things have been different for some reason [laughs]. I’m just willing to take that risk, ya know? I don’t know how much I want to say, because I would like to keep it private for a little longer. Just so we know we’re both comfortable with having everyone know we’re going out. There isn’t an official label on what we have, but it’s something that has been blossoming for a couple weeks now. Hope you’re watching from home, mi amor [laughs]. We both like dogs, so that’s the most important thing. You always have to like dogs if you want to be in my circle. Cats are okay, too. But dogs? You’ve just gotta love them to be close to me. It's rule that I take seriously.

On what she has in store next music-wise

I’ve been talking so much about a second single, even when BOHO is just now reaching its peak. So I’m obviously going to wait for BOHO to die down a little bit before I release anything else from my album. The second single is picked and ready to go. We shoot the music video soon, photograph the single cover soon… things are coming together. Who I’m doing the song with is a secret, though! But I’m only human, so I’ll probably end up spilling the beans sooner or later. I’m horrible at keeping secrets, so stopping myself from announcing it prematurely is eating away at me. But the news will come when the time is right. I’m holding myself to that. 

PERFORMANCE

Zendaya took the stage after the commercial break to perform her breakthrough single live for the audience. She stood in the middle of the stage, sitting on the shoulders of two buff male dancers. They hold her up to the chorus, before they set her down to switch out with female dancers. The female dancers that entered through the sides of the stage perform a dance routine with Zendaya during the chorus of the song, following the steps that she has been using for most of the performances for the song. After the performance the hosts told the audience that the song was available across all platforms.

Wild Flower    33

BTS • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS • AUGUST 2, 2019

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz2_Oa8LO6ResetvngbZ9

WRITTEN BY: HITMAN BANG, KIM SEOK JIN, KIM NAMJUN, MIN YUNKI, JUNG HOSEOK

SUNG BY: KIM SEOKJIN, KIM NAMJUN, MIN YUNKI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JEONGGUK

LENGTH: 3 MIN. AND 37 SECONDS

LYRICS:

Spoiler

[Hook: Jimin, Jungkook]
My blood, sweat, and tears
My last dance too
Take it all away

My cold breath too
Take it all away

[Verse 1: Suga, RM, J-Hope]
My body, mind, and soul
I know well they're all yours
This is a spell that will punish me

My blood, you seethe
Sweeter than sweet
Chocolate cheeks
And chocolate wings
But your wings are next to the devil's
There is a 'bitter' next to your sweet levels

Kiss me, it's okay if it hurts
Just make it as tight
As that I can't feel the pain anymore
Baby, it's okay if I get drunk
I'll drink you in deep now
Deep into my throat
The whiskey that is you

[Chorus: V, Jungkook, J-Hope]
My last breath too, yeah
Take it all away, away from me now, a-away from me now

My cold breath too, yeah
Take it all away, take it all away from me now, away from me now.

I want it baby, baby, baby, baby, yeah, baby baby yeah
I want it baby, yes, I want it

[Verse 2: J-Hope, Suga]
It doesn't matter if it hurts
Tie me up so I can't escape
Hold me tight and shake me up
So that I can't come to my senses

Kiss me on the lips
A secret just between the two of us
Deeply poisoned by the jail of you
I cannot worship anyone but you and I knew
The grail was poisoned but I drank it anyway

[Chorus: V, Jimin, J-Hope]
My last dance too

Take it all away

My cold breath too
Take it all away

I want it more, more, more, more
I want it more, more, more, more, more

[Bridge: V, Jungkook, Jin/Jimin]
Kill me softly
Close my eyes with your caress
I can't resist it anyway
I can't even escape anymore
You are too sweet, too sweet
Because you are too sweet

[Outro: Jimin]
My blood, sweat and tears

Wild Flower    33
3 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

WEEK 13 IS OVER

Arrange your playlists and releases for the new week in the meantime. 

@Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 @Joanne

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé 

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

bitch i-, i released at almost the same time you posted this i can’t

Ronlop    6,651

@Wild Flower

L3YMguH.png

I'm removing your release article post. First of all, you post the release article only after the new week begins so you'll have a full tracking week and you have to have it approved by your music corporation that you're signed under. (I told you Sony Music will send you the contract for the new week)

And also, I thought I was pretty clear when I said the lyrics need to be original dead4 You just posted Blood Sweat & Tears from BTS.

hector    30,238

Zenday going #1. Zisters unite!!

Edu    2,695
1 hour ago, hector said:

Zenday going #1. Zisters unite!!

At least someone is!