Create A Label: Season 11

Surrealism    1,252

ZENDAYA ON LOOSE WOMEN (United Kingdom)

zendaya-gold-outfit-lead.jpg

Zendaya has been having an interesting month, to say the least. She launched her new single BOHO a few weeks ago, a disco-inspired 80’s pop-bop that reached a peak within the top thirty of the Hot 100 thus far. This is Zendaya’s first single in over half a year, and will serve as the lead to her second studio album. The album in question will be the follow-up to Heart, an album that racked up over 200 million streams on Encore and a number one single with Ariana Grande. The earworm of a summer song is showing signs of promise, staying consistent in both streams and radio airplay, as well as sales. The song has reached a peak of #7 on the CAL Hot 100 and is showing signs of rising even further. Zendaya made an appearance on Loose Women. She swung by the filming location in London to continue her stay in the United Kingdom and to proceed with pushing her single in the region. 

On the Heart era and her return this month

The Heart era was one of the most joyous moments in my life. Releasing a debut album is monumental for any artist I think. It’s the first full body of work you’re sharing with the world, so you kind of treat it like it’s your child. I still feel like that album is my child. I’m a perfectionist, so of course there are things I would do differently on it looking back. But overall I’m happy with the outcome. The album will always be special to me. Returning nearly a year later, the pressure was huge to put out music that wasn’t just as good as before, but even better. I didn’t want to be stuck doing the same thing once again. So I found new producers and people I’ve never worked with before to create BOHO and the rest of this album. I would say that I’ve evolved quite a bit. The Zendaya last year sounds completely different to the Zendaya you’re seeing now, and I love that transformation. I don’t want to ever be the same for too long. That’s boring to me. 

On the live performances of BOHO

Performing a song is the best way to promote that song to a new audience. So that’s why I’m constantly switching things up for them every time I step onto a stage. Some of the elements remain the same every single time. Which is the party, eighties type of vibe that the song itself gives off. But I’m constantly wearing new costumes, incorporating new choreography, using new sets, and experimenting with adding a bit of acting. That’s the kind of performer I’ve always been. I love telling a similar, but different story in front of every audience that I come across. That’s part of the fun. Some of these experiments in the performances have been regrettable, and as you all know, I have made apologies for those instances… but I won’t stop taking risks. I’ll just be more thoughtful about the risks that I am taking. 

On her COMPLEX Magazine cover story

That was a hard one to write at first, I’ll admit. I kept asking myself over and over if that was the right place to voice all of my thoughts and experiences throughout the years. But now I am more than happy that I did. Now I’m more at peace with what I struggled with, because I can finally say that it’s out there. That it’s time to move on from my demons. I’ve been moving on ever since the Heart era with the album release, but now the process of healing is complete. Another reason for me writing the story is because I hope and pray that it story reaches and inspires my fans or casual readers that are dealing with depression and anxiety. There’s always a way out and there’s always a light at the end. Just keep fighting through it, ya know? It might not seem easy at the time, but happiness will come your way if you get the right help and treatment if necessary. I’m very happy with how the cover story turned out, and… yeah! That’s all, really. 

Love So Soft    1,977

6467e3672d9de835c3edca7df1b7dc17.png

Correct post formatting:

Spoiler

Mariah,

Ever since I was a little girl, I have looked up to you. From the moment I heard “Vision of Love” on the radio I fell in love with your voice and your immense talent. As I grew older and matured, though, I came to love you as a person as well. You are kind, giving, and passionate. At the forefront of your music has always been one thing, and that’s honesty. Mirage takes that to a whole new level. I want to say thank you. 

Thank you for continually bringing such a level of depth and honesty into your music - always pushing the boundaries despite the risks. Your honesty and way of being real and human with people is part of what makes you who are you are what means so much to so many like myself. Thank you for opening your heart once again for us and showing us your journey. 

And now here’s my message to everyone else, and it is the exact message that Jesus preached here on earth: love one another. Everyone’s approach to faith can look different, and people are entitled to that. Respect people’s process and their journeys. We’re all way more alike than we are different.

Mariah, I love you and send you all my best. Thank you for always being you - unfiltered, honest, and real. Congrats on another stellar record. 

“They can say anything they want to say

Try to bring me down

But I won't face the ground

I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach

Oh, Lord, they do try

Hard to make me feel

That I don't matter at all

But I refuse to fall

Tell me what I believe

Or lose faith in my dreams . . .

They can try, but they can’t take that away from me”

@Jon.

Jon.    8,068

1duk15.png
@Ronlop change the two Malaysian TV stations to AXN Asia (Philippines) and Phoenix Television (China) since I forgot that the good sis' album is banned in Malaysia.

Jon.    8,068

2evj94.png

Jon.    8,068

mcincproductsnmj9v.png

Jon.    8,068

3rwk3c.png

HQ version

Spoiler

disk-and-folder-mockurojj9.png

CAL Business    178

Image result for rewire news

Why Mariah Carey's New Album          

Can Teach Us Several Lessons?

Fn5yyYm.gif

Mariah Carey released her new long-anticipated album "Mirage" two days ago which shot up straight to the #1 spot on iTunes WW as well as four songs in the Top 10 in iTunes WW including the single "Nights With You" which currently sits at #1.

The album did not recieve its official score on Metacritic yet but it has been getting rave reviews by fans who expressed their love for the record on social media. "Omg this record is EVERYTHING mariah." said DaArcaneLamb on Connect. Another fan, TreasureLamb12, called it Mariah's most cohesive work yet. "This album is so well thought out. I'm so so so happy with it. This has to be her most cohesive work yet."

It's hard not to witness the religious theme surrounding the album, especially after several religious groups, conservative organizations, politicians and people on social media criticized Carey for the way she "vilified" the Church and put it in a bad light. On the album track "Plaything", Mariah sings: "I have tried to seek guidance in a place of worship once but all of them don't seem to care". The line managed to piss off quite a few people, among them Bil Donohu who called Mariah "irresponsible", Sarah Palin who "lost respect" for the singer, Tony Perkins who stated that Mariah is "not truly a Christian" and many more.

The backlash surrounding the album blurs the message Carey is sending which is the complete opposite of mockery. The 49 years old songstress puts religion and the concept of belief on a pedestal showcasing her own spiritual and romantic journey to millions of people in the world. If anything, she is presenting Christianity in a positive light. Millions of people struggle with finding meaning in the endless cycle of day to day life and the emptiness that each and everyone feels inside is actually a deep yearning for something eternal. Mariah isn't offering a solution in a haughty manner but rather her own personal enlightenment. It would certainly be misleading to suggest that "Mirage" is criticizing the Church because if you read in between the lines, it is doing God's work. 

The debate over "Mirage" is obscuring the central concept of the record. It is this irrational thought that one cannot express doubt and fear when it comes to faith. It is this baseless idea that we are all inherently born believers. Mariah Carey is doing justice by displaying not only her own personal truth but many others. 

Maria    5,130
4 minutes ago, CAL Business said:

Why Mariah Carey's New Album          

Can Teach Us That Taking Any Sort of Risk Means Hundreds of Media Articles That Will Spam The Thread?

Mr. Mendes    2,619

Come on, just let him have his fun. It's not hurting anybody. 

Surrealism    1,252

ZENDAYA ON THE JONATHAN ROSS SHOW (United Kingdom)

zendaya-1-2.jpg?w=700&h=437&crop=1

Zendaya has been having an interesting month, to say the least. She launched her new single BOHO a few weeks ago, a disco-inspired 80’s pop-bop that reached a peak within the top thirty of the Hot 100 thus far. This is Zendaya’s first single in over half a year, and will serve as the lead to her second studio album. The album in question will be the follow-up to Heart, an album that racked up over 200 million streams on Encore and a number one single with Ariana Grande. The earworm of a summer song is showing signs of promise, staying consistent in both streams and radio airplay, as well as sales. The song has reached a peak of #7 on the CAL Hot 100 and is showing signs of rising even further. Zendaya made an appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show. She swung by the filming location in London to continue her stay in the United Kingdom and to proceed with pushing her single in the region. 

Our next guest is being dubbed as the new “it girl” of Pop music and popular culture. Her latest single just reached a new peak of #7 on the Hot 100, and the rapid success coming her way is showing no signs of slowing down. Please welcome, the very talented Zendaya! Did I nail the introduction?
That was such a good introduction. I just got here and you’re already buttering me up. I like it, tell me more [laughs]. But really, thank you for having me on the show. It’s always an honor to be invited for these talk show gigs. Your show especially. It doesn’t air over in the States, but I watch the clips online. You're really funny. Whenever I’m at home on a day off, I’ll turn on your show. Real talk, I’m not just saying that to kiss your ass. Will that get bleeped out? I’m guessing that it will. But I promise you that I’m not. 

Oh look at you, flattering me right back. Just for that, I’ll book you another appearance for the near future. Okay, but being serious for a moment. You sort of just blew up over night. It’s kind of amazing to me actually. Your status in the media has just been skyrocketing, high up into the stratosphere. How does that feel? To so suddenly be recognized like this? 
I mean, it’s obviously the greatest feeling ever. I’ve said it so many times… this wasn’t in the cards. Nobody in a million years thought that this would happen. But here I am sitting here today, and it happened. It's relieving, this feeling I have right now. Going unnoticed and just now being lauded for my efforts is the best stamp of approval. 

The special song in question is BOHO. It’s the song everyone is raving about and falling in love with. It’s almost hard for me to believe that you didn’t think that this song would be the growing hit that it is. It just sounds like a hit. If it got any catchier I would need to get a lobotomy, for christsake. So my next question for you is… why that title? How was the song born? I just want a clear picture of the inspiration behind it.
Well, as you all know is that I actually don’t say the word BOHO once in the song. Crazy, right? There’s actually a reason for that. One of the original lines in the song included the word, so that’s where the title stemmed from. But when I rewrote the song I removed it, because I didn’t like how that line in particular sounded. I kept the title because I just liked it as the title for some reason. Even if it wasn’t mentioned in the song anymore. BOHO’s creation comes from a long night of partying that I’ll be better explaining in detail backstage, Jonathan. 

So you're basically a hoarder, but with song titles instead. Hey, E! News! You’ve got yourself another story to write about. Zendaya is a HOARDER. Get right to it, we’re all waiting. That leads us into my next question. The media. What they say about you. Yadda yadda. We all get negative headlines from time to time. How does that feel for you though? Because this is still all so new to you. You’ve never been talked about in this way before this month. 
I’m dealing with it the best that I can. I think the moment I let it bother me is the moment I let the gossip-y blogs win, and that’s the last thing I want to do. I’ve made my apologies about the performance on X Factor. I cleared up my name whenever things were falsified and misinterpreted about Lana Del Rey and I. That is all I can do to win in this situation. They see my name as easy clickbait, so I just shut them down whenever what they’re saying is wrong. Some headlines are harmless though, and I’m fine with those ones. It’s just the ones that attempt to paint me in a bad light that get under my skin. Please…  do all of us in the entertainment industry a favor and use your journalism degree for something better [laughs]. What’s your worst headline, Jonathan? Go on and tell me. 

You’re trying to get my show cancelled aren’t you? I can’t say it on television but you could probably search it up. Just scroll down… way down. The ones I get nowadays are really boring, so just ignore those ones and scroll down. I swear that you’ll find it. Up next, Zendaya gives us a performance of BOHO! You don’t want to miss it. 

PERFORMANCE

After the commercial break the show returned to Zendaya, ready to perform. The version of BOHO she performed was acoustic. Zendaya and a guitar player both sat next to one another on red barstools. She spun around in her chair smiling ear to ear during the stripped back performance, having a good time while singing. When the performance ended, Jonathan Ross stepped back onto the stage to remind the audience and viewers that the song they just heard was available across all music platforms.

Surrealism    1,252

logo.png

ZENDAYA RELEASES VERTICAL VIDEO FOR BOHO

Vertical videos are a rather new feature on the world’s biggest streaming platform known as Encore. The pioneer for this project was none other than superstar Lana Del Rey, who was then followed by rising star Shawn Mendes. It was only a matter of time until more decided it was time to hop on the trend, and Zendaya is one of those people. Zendaya released a vertical video for BOHO, that is available exclusively on the streaming app and people that are subscribed to her profile. The video was quite simple and featured multiple takes to showcase outfit changes. It opened up with Zendaya dancing alone in the middle of a room, a grain VHS filter over the shot. She swayed her hips and whipped her voluminous hair, waltzing off to another room in the home. Beckoning the holder of the phone into the kitchen, she stood on top of the counters and danced. She opened up a cabinet to retrieve a bag of chips and tossed them over to the individual that was filming, instructing them to follow her once again. Zendaya ran up a flight of steps and burst into a bedroom where a couple is making out. She backed away slowly with a humorous, shocked expression on her face. She would try the next door to find a room decorated with cheap party decorations, full of others that were dancing grinding against each other. Zendaya stepped inside of this room happily and joined in on the action, lifting the bag of chips into the air to let the potato crisps fall down onto their bodies. She laughed and took the phone that was used for filming to give the viewers her perspective of the small, five person party. The end of the song came, and Zendaya faced the camera towards herself so she could blow a kiss to draw the colorful, campy video to a close.

pkKJuxr.png

CAL Business    178

Image result for e! news logo

cDVIKF5.gif

It's official! Maluma & X Factor UK provocateur Zendaya are together! 

The rumors surrounding their relationship started when the "Bottle Games" singer posted on Connect a photo of Maluma with her dog, Bonnie. The post quickly became Zendaya's most liked picture on Connect with over 154k likes. 
A few minutes later, Maluma posted on Connect as well a picture of Zendaya with what appears to be his dog. This quickly led to more headlines and strengthened the rumor in which Zendaya and Maluma may be Hollywood's new couple. 

iHp9nHc.pngibJpyYr.png

In an interview with Good Morning Britain, Zendaya refused to address the rumors but has not denied it. "People seem to be looking into things. All I am going to say for now is that I am happy.", she said, "I’m not ready to give a more detailed explanation concerning this topic at this time. When the time is right and I’m ready to talk more, everyone will know. "

Earlier today, Maluma posted on his Connect account a post which pretty much confirms it all. The two are seen walking together holding hands with the caption "she never loved you anyway @zendaya 💭". Is there any doubt now?

Zendaya is Maluma's second girlfriend since he became famous more than a year ago. For his 2018 Diamond certified album "Maniac", Maluma dedicated the song "Goddess" to his girlfriend at the time, Belinda. The two later got married and Belinda announced her pregnancy on November 2018 and  gave birth to their first baby child who they named Ronaldo.

The two announced their divorce on July 2019 what led to the talked-about controversy of Maluma's nudes leaked by non-other his ex wife, Belinda. 

N4MU3ip.pngHsPS4CS.png

What do you think about Hollywood's new hottest couple? Leave comments below!