Create A Label: Season 11

Ronlop    6,651

WEEK 15 IS CLOSED

Charts are going to be late again this week!

Ronlop    6,651
On 8/12/2019 at 6:12 PM, Ronlop said:

METACRITIC

0ad3c02_Atlantis1_222x222.png

Please review Atlantis by Katy Perry by Friday.

You will get $1.5m per review. 

To Listen:

Encore Link

To Read: 

Click the three dots next to the Encore tracks, it will lead you to the album release article for you to read the lyrics. 

@Kuba

I need just two more reviews! Please review it before the new week begins! 

Wild Flower    33

BTS • BEST OF ME • TEASER

“Magic Shop is a psychodramatic technique that exchanges fear for a positive attitude.”

AUGUST 26, 2019 • YOU NEVER WALK ALONE. SPEAK YOURSELF.

”Show the best of you. I’ll also show the best of me.”

Wild Flower    33

@Ronlop, *looks at you in a way not even God would approve to do so* Where is Intro: Change on CAL Tube? 

Bleachella    3,768
Just now, Wild Flower said:

@Ronlop, *looks at you in a way not even God would approve to do so* Where is Intro: Change on CAL Tube? 

hey babes, did you upload the video on caltube yourself? ron doesn’t do that for us. also, if I remember correctly, the video was only a few sentences short with two gifs. articles need to be at least 400 words long to be counted! 

Hope this clears some stuff up :)

Ronlop    6,651
5 minutes ago, Wild Flower said:

I'd like to chat with you in PMs before you begin to play please. You've been posting a lot of haphazard content lately in the thread and I want to make sure you understand how this game works beforehand so there will be no issues. 

I didn't give you the CAL Tube username and password yet for BTS so only when I will, you will be able to upload. 

Ronlop    6,651

3d0411bef8a6580afa5b98fc6916c75c.png

HOT 100 CHARTS : WEEK 15

pjlSF9V.png

4Z9lwZ7.png

Katy Perry debuts at #1 on CAL Hot 200 with her second studio album album "Atlantis" with a total of over 891k copies worldwide, including streaming.

The album debuted at #1 in the US selling 296.8k pure sales, #1 in UK selling 62k pure sales, #2 in Australia selling 8.1k, #2 in Europe selling 39.2k pure sales and #4 in South America with 1.5k pure sales.

"Atlantis" also becomes the sixth biggest debut on Encore with 192.1 million streams in its first week, behind Beyonce's "How Can I Fly Without Wing" with 211.3 million streams.

Katy's debut record "Dreams" was released last year and ended up selling a little over 900k copies worldwide by the end of its run. The album also debuted with 70m streams first week, 64% less than "Atlantis".

The campaign rollout for "Atlantis" began with, what is now Katy's biggest hit yet, the single "Catch Me In The Sun" which was released in May 18 this year. The single ended up peaking at #5 on the CAL Hot 100 chart, selling over 3.9m copies worldwide as of today. The single is ceritifed platinum in the US for selling over 2 million pure sales there, Platinum in the UK for selling over 557k pure units, over 176k pure sales in Australia, over 488k pure sales in Europe, over 117k pure sales in Asia and over 57k pure sales in South America. 

The song also is Katy's most popular on CAL Tube with 329.7 million tracked views and Katy's most popular song on Encore with over 191.7 million streams. The great build-up for the album racked up over 64.3k pre-orders until this week, contributing to its impressive #1 debut today. 

The album managed to surpass Mariah Carey's "Mirage" which debuted with over 1.6m copies worldwide last week, marking a 56% drop this week with over 714k copies sold worldwide this week.

Katy Perry's Encore followers increased by more than 1 million this week & the star racked over 34.7m views on her CAL Tube channel. Perry's Connect stats will be revealed tomorrow.

KWORB 5.0 is updated!

Campaigns, Weekly Charts and Overalls were updated!

http://kworbcal.byethost5.com/

Spoiler

If you want to look at the previous seasons archive: http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/

CAL TUBE 

http://www.tubecal11.byethost32.com/

Please post your earning below in the following form:

Singles (1$): 

Albums (5$):

Campaigns:

Total: ________

+ add below

Touring (35% off the total revenue this week):

@Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 @Joanne

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé 

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

Ronlop    6,651

NEW WEEK WILL OPEN LATER TODAY

In the meantime, please arrange your playlists and prepare your releases! Please post your earnings. 

You may tweet but do not post articles yet!

Also, I'd like to announce that Season 11 will officially end on September 1st or September 7th as of now. I'll update you on more updates regarding that. 

@Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 @Joanne

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé 

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

Ronlop    6,651

@Edu

The money taken from "A Different Place" was not inserted into GLOP Foundation. You have until I open the new week to handle this and post how much money did the foundation earn from the song's sales or else media will review the fraud. 

Ronlop    6,651
4 minutes ago, The Hawaiian Queen said:

Touring: ?????

Touring update will be up tomorrow for you.

Edu    2,695
12 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

@Edu

The money taken from "A Different Place" was not inserted into GLOP Foundation. You have until I open the new week to handle this and post how much money did the foundation earn from the song's sales or else media will review the fraud. 

Please transfer $392,999 to the Giovanna Lohan O'Pry Foundation, as well as $5 million from Lindsay's net worth

Kuba    13,452

Katy Perry

Singles - $1,595,028

Albums - $4,458,750

Total = 6,053,778

I can't believe it Ron omg! cry7

Edu    2,695

Third drop