Create A Label: Season 11

Surrealism    1,256

@Ronlop idk if me having a third artist is possible, but i would also like to sign zara larsson. i have ideas and songs for her i promise sjdjdj. 

Mr. Mendes    2,668
1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Bby, so proud!

Thank you bb yas2

hector    30,393
3 hours ago, Ronlop said:

@hector

Fixed :)

omg.... this is why i wrote better man

hector    30,393

ABObxvf.png

KYLIE ON Z100 NEW YORK | USA

Spoiler

Working with LILOSKIN & Aurora Beauty 
KYLIE: Yeah I’m working with both of them! I was asked by Lindsay to work with LILOSKIN a few weeks ago and we started the campaign and all of that just this week and it has been amazing. I am really grateful for the opportunity that was of working with such an icon and being on this campaign too. I do love LILOSKIN and before we even begun this campaign I was using it like, every single day. I’m not even joking [laughs] it was like, I woke up every single day to do my skincare routine with her products. So when she reached out so I could be one of the ambassadors for the Black Rose line I didn’t even hesitate. Now I was asked by Florence herself to be helping her with Aurora Beauty and since I’ve been such a huge fan of hers so I also didn’t even hesitate [laughs] but with Florence it’s different since I’m not the face of her brand? I’m just going to join her and model for her as she applies Aurora Beauty on me. It’s going to be so fun and I can’t wait for it! 

On the success of Humanize so far
KYLIE: I’m so, so overwhelmed by the success that the song has had in the last couple of days. I never expected it to be this huge for me in such short amount of time and I’m in awe.. I had no words when I saw the song beign Top 10! It was such a dream. I never make this stuff be that important for me because in the end it’s just chart positions but the song means a whole lot for me, it’s very personal and watching this really overwhelms me in the best way possible. When I started writing Humanize I wasn’t expecting anything, I knew people had this misconception towards me and that they were possibly not even checking out the song so I just basically did it for myself and then I wanted to release it. I talked to Republic Records to see if they could help me with just releasing music the way I want now and then we can move onto more different genres and stuff like that and they supported me. But I do wanna say thank you to everyone that’s streaming Humanize on Encore and Caltube, it really means the world! So keep streaming them there and check it out on Todays Top Hits.

If she’s expecting to tour this year with her EP
KYLIE: I really wanna tour, it’s been a long-life dream to go in a tour with my music. I was always sad that I couldn’t pull off a debut album after Nostalgia because I did wanted to tour last year and I got offers for opening some tours but my label kept declining them. But now I have the possibility of that happening since I am indeed releasing my EP and I’m going in a world wide promotional tour for it. I have discussed about this idea with Republic Records and we settled this should be a small theater like tour in some parts around the world once this EP drops and we can see how many people are actually waiting for a tour to happen. I’m working on ideas here and there to see how we could make this tour enjoyable to everyone and how we could even include more songs that just five.. Six if you count Nostalgia [laughs] But we’ll see what happens. I’m excited for my future, it’s all starting in the most amazing way and I’m so glad it is. Music is my passion so living my dream is breath taking. 

hector    30,393

QvXeCal.png

KYLIE ON THE BREAKFAST CLUB | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

On deciding to have a music career 
KYLIE: I’ve always loved music, it’s been one of my biggest passions but I always left it to the side because I was working on the reality show with my family so I didn’t think it was something I could go after since I was busy making that, you know what I mean? So when the time for the show to renew for another season came I made it very clear to my family that I didn’t want to do it anymore and that I wanted to make music instead of just posing for the cameras for the show and thankfully they understood and let me do it. I know my start in the music business wasn’t that promising nor I had a huge hit like everyone else did when they started, like, Ariana I remember she released her debut and went #1, same as Maluma.. But I started at my own pace, you can say that. I released in 2016 Love Story which was my actual debut single, I had so many big plans but they all fell. The song went top 20 and it was my “big break” per se. That’s basically how everything started and why I am here now! [Laughs].

Reflecting on Nostalgia
KYLIE: Nostalgia was a dream! Oh my god.. That was actually my first time I saw everyone taking me seriously as an artist because of the many attempts I did before it. Like, I even performed it at the GRAMMYs and it was my very first award show performance. Can you imagine performing for the very first time at the GRAMMYs? I remember being such a nerve-wreck when this happened. I wrote Nostalgia with Ariana, that was the first time we sat down and collaborated since I started making music. I knew her way before that, we have been friends for ages now and when she agreed to work with me I was very excited about it. We came up with Nostalgia and I loved it from the get go, I knew this song would be my biggest break. I just loved it so much! And then it was, I saw it going top 10 and I couldn’t believe it. This is still my biggest hit to date and honestly, I’m ok with that. I love that song and I don’t plan on surpassing it at all, I mean, if Humanize does it then that’s amazing! But if it doesn’t, I’ll be fine with it. I love both songs and I’m glad everyone loves them too. 

On Encore & Caltube
KYLIE: Streaming has been such a huge part of Humanize’s success right now, it’s been amazing to see it rise on both Caltube and Encore. I only have on Caltube the performance I did on Graham Norton and the audio, I’ve seen many people watching it daily, like, can you believe that the Graham Norton performance is at almost ten million views and it hasn’t even been a week? Like.. It’s so crazy to me how this is all happening so fast. Last week I remember I tweeted so many times that my song was at like 200 thousand streams and I was celebrating it, this week it’s a completely different scenario as the audio surpassed five million views. It’s so overwhelming to see this huge chance in a short period of time. I’m loving this because Humanize is very important for me and the way that this is becoming one of my biggest hits is making me so happy. I’m very excited to release this EP, I really can’t wait to show what I’ve been working on. Keep streaming Humanize on both Encore and Caltube!

hector    30,393

0plrHbO.png

KYLIE ON JAMES CORDEN | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

Deciding to drop her last name  
KYLIE: It wasn’t an easy decision though lemme say that [laughs] mostly because at first I didn’t knew how my family was going to react, taking in consideration that I’ve always been known as Kylie Jenner and my family’s name is kinda big too so I didn’t knew what to expect.. Wait no, I did expect them to get mad or something like that [laughs] because I thought that they would be like “Oh!! You don’t like to be a Jenner!?!” [laughs] but that didn’t happen thank god. They would be like, “Ah... It’s fine!” and I was so surprised. That’s when I decided to drop the name and make just KYLIE my artistic name. I also did that because when I was basically one of the most hated artists around the world [laughs] they all knew who I was and I thought that just revamping myself with this would work as a way of showing people I don’t wanna be remembered like that. Like, here’s the new me. And it’s so cool to see everyone digging it. 

On Humanize
KYLIE: I wrote this song because of what happened to me and the way people treated me for so long, it was like.. So horrible for me and I went through a lot behind the scenes that made me feel like a robot in the end. I didn’t even knew how to behave, I didn’t feel anything. I was just.. There, very soulless, and only thought of doing anything to like, not wanting to do anything else. I don’t know if I’m explaining myself correctly and everyone’s not understanding what I’m saying [laughs] so let me put it this way.. I didn’t care about sh*t [laughs] I can laugh at it now because I learned to not look at myself in the past as some kind of mistake but as a, uhm, I think it would be like a learning lesson to just keep growing and accepting what happened. That’s how Humanize was born, I wanted to translate that into a song and I thought that making this be about someone that has no soul, no emotions, no nothing but is still in the search for love and understanding what does that feel. That’s Humanize. And I’m so glad that the song is making waves around the world, it really means a lot. 

Working on her EP and why not an album
KYLIE: This is all what I wanted to do [laughs] just sit and write music, not do anything else than that. I’ve been in such great company with this EP producing and songwriting, it’s been such an amazing time too. I started to work on this the same day that I was signed to Republic Records and I knew that they would let me just be what I wanted to be and when I sat down with them and explained them what I wanted to do they gave me the green light so I went ahead and contacted Flume so we could work together on this. It’s been what? Two weeks maybe? Since we started and we’re still making twitches here and there. I did think of making an album before the EP but at the same time I just wanted to make something small for now and share this now with my fans. Albums are definitely coming in the future though, I have some that have been already discussed with Republic so it’s going to be so much fun. But I have no clue when this is going to be released, I do hope that it’s in the next few weeks because I want it to be out as soon as I can but we’ll see what happens.

PERFORMS HUMANIZE

The show comes back after the commercial break for Kylie’s performance to begin. James was then on the stage in front of KYLIE and he’d introduce her before moving from where he was and you’d see KYLIE, he’d say “Please welcome the incredible KYLIE with Humanize” and the performance begun. This one was different from the rest of the performances she’s done as it was more laid back and stripped but still having some arrangements from the original song like the layered vocals and in some parts Kylie would use the vocoder for her harmonies and giving the song a complete new sound and meaning. When it ends, James reminds everyone to purchase and stream Humanize on iTunes, Caltube and Encore before the show comes to an end. You’d see Kylie and James then chatting on the stage as the show was ending.

Surrealism    1,256

mtv1.png

ZENDAYA x SHAWN CONCERT - MTV LIVE-STREAM

5th Avenue, NYC H&M Location

HM-symbol.jpg

Zendaya made her way onto the stage from the side, smiling and waving to the audience as she took her position behind a microphone stand. She would be the one opening the MTV streamed concert. The guitar player sat behind her began to strum “Heart” softly as Zendaya gripped tightly onto the microphone in front of her, pulling it out from the stand.. "How are you guys feeling... Good? I hope so. Working with H&M has been a journey to say the least. I’ve learned a lot about myself through the message of this campaign. While I embrace my flaws, it’s not always easy to do so. But that doesn’t mean we should at least make an attempt to love the little oddities that make us… us. I mean, that’s the whole basis of this campaign. To spread that message to you guys and the world. But on to the music! I’m going to start things off with a song called Heart. I want you all to sing along if you know it." Zendaya began to sing along to the guitar to the South American hit, pointing the microphone towards the audience so they could sing some parts of the song. 

After Zendaya finishes her first song, Shawn comes up onto the stage and smiles at the crowd. “Good afternoon! How are we doing so far?” The crowd cheers. “Awesome, I’m glad to hear it. Alright, so this first song is one that I know you know. This was the first single from my new album and it’s a song that discusses something that I’ve fortunately not been feeling for quite some time now. If you know the words, please sing along with me. This is called Mysterious Skin.” Shawn’s band members then join Shawn on the stage and they begin the song. Seeing as the concert is taking place in an H&M store, there is nothing in the way of production and the focus is put squarely on the music. Shawn explores his well charted lower register and digs deep into the gravel of his voice to push the strong emotion and power of the song. His playing is just as powerful and aggressive, perfectly matching the song’s tone. At the song’s conclusion, Shawn removes his guitar and throws a pick out into the crowd.

Shawn+Mendes+Shawn+Mendes+Performs+Siriu

Next up for Zendaya was Bottle Games. A solo rendition where Zendaya would sing both hers and Ariana’s lines. “This next one is probably my biggest song to date. I’m sure doing it with one of the biggest pop stars at the time kinda helped with that. But still, I’m so  proud of this song and what it has achieved. Traveling the world to perform it with my best friend, getting a taste of what having a number one single was like… that was all truly rewarding. This one doesn’t even need any further introduction, because I’m sure you all know which song I’m rambling on about. But this one is called Bottle Games. Damn, I wish Ari could be here! Do y’all care if I do her parts?” For this performance, Zendaya walked over to the crowd so she could interact with them while she sang, even letting one of the Zisters take over for a few of the words in the second chorus. 

zendaya-crop-1524580693-1300x867.jpg?w=1200&h=1&fit=max&auto=format,compress

After Zendaya’s second song, Shawn returns to the stage with an acoustic guitar. “Alright New York I’ve got a song about you. This city is a place that means a lot to me. When I left Toronto at 18 to come down here to find my way to the industry, I was a shy kid without much confidence that had no real direction in his life. But this city and most importantly it’s people helped me to blossom into the artist and the person that I am today. This is a song I want to dedicate to all of you and I want to just thank you all for your constant love and your constant support. I don’t take any of it for granted. This is called Oasis.” Shawn then begins an acoustic rendition of his hit song. The audience takes Shawn by surprise and they sing along loudly and passionately. He often stops to let them take over and smiles widely before joining them again. At the end of the song, Shawn smiles and blows a kiss to the audience.

Zendaya returned the stage, strutting back on a slight wardrobe change to fit the 80’s aesthetic of BOHO. She laughed as she posed, modeling her outfit briefly. She pulled the mic out of the stand so she could speak. “This song is another pivotal moment for me. A song that I’ll never, ever forget. When you’re an artist in this industry, success with collaborations is great. But it always feels good to prove that you’re able to do it on your own as well. With this song, I finally did just that. Promoting this one has been a lot of work, because it didn’t click with the public immediately. But eventually, things changed. It’s still kinda crazy to me. This next one is called BOHO. Scream the lyrics if you want, I don’t mind!” This song was joined with a much fuller band, a wider array of instruments used to capture the energy of the catchy hit single. Zendaya danced around much more, but also kept the intimate interactions with fans the other songs included. 

Shawn then returns after Zendaya’s last solo song for his. Shawn picks up a guitar that’s got a rainbow finish and the crowd cheers when they see it. “I think you all know what’s next. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all once again for your constant love and support, especially during the process of my coming out. It was one of the hardest but most rewarding things that I’ve ever done and you all made it something special for me. If there’s anyone out there who is struggling with their identity or with their heart, I promise you that you’ll find your answers out there somewhere. And remember, I love you and you’ve got a whole community of people that do too and they’re ready to love and accept you without question. This is Secret.” Shawn and his band then launch into a beautiful rendition of Secret. Shawn now explores his bold and brilliant upper register and really lets his voice glide over every word. He wears a smile on his face through the whole song and his pride beams. 

The final song that was played is DESCENDING, the promotional song released alongside the campaign. Zendaya and Shawn walked back onto the stage together, waving to the fans that applauded and chanted for the both of them. They both talked about the process of creating this song, and how it became the theme song of sorts for their partnership with H&M. They also thanked the fans for supporting them throughout the campaign. Shawn toted his guitar strumming softly. Zendaya sat in a stool that was right beside him. The performance of the song was rather simple in nature, especially if it were to be compared to the theatrics of its debut performance on The Voice. After the performance, Zendaya thanked H&M for allowing them to promote the brand, and thanked the fans once more for showing up to the performance. 

mtv2.png

Jon.    8,083

Ronlop    6,712

Re8hMwV.png

CAL Twitter Update 28.8.19

#LanaDelRey #Lorde

ryjapo    3,306

Vz4Coyo.jpg

FLORENCE / AURORA - YOUTUBE PR PACKAGE REVIEWS