Create A Label: Season 11

Ruthless Love    3,482
1 minute ago, hector said:

OH HAWLD AWN! so you're coming back with zara?? thought u were only playing with kim! 

More #CAL12 miracles!

Royalty    94,119
1 minute ago, hector said:

OH HAWLD AWN! so you're coming back with zara?? thought u were only playing with kim! 

yeah i will make a start with zara and then transition into kim! idk at this point i cba with zara but i want to release the EP i wanted to release last season because i’ve put a lot of work in it 

Royalty    94,119
Just now, Ruthless Love said:

More #CAL12 miracles!

are you calling me a miracle? 🥺

Joanne    1,976

aretha1 Garden of Eden really being the Bohemian Rhapsody of CAL. The way this gonna flop on the radio though. Please give Shakira those awards at least!

Pandora    1,330

now that i've stopped partying i kinda wanna play CAL again w a fun artist i like but im gonna suck when it comes to graphic design

Pandora    1,330

but then i could be kinda indie with nice ideas and simplicity

Royalty    94,119
On 11/17/2019 at 4:46 AM, Pandora said:

now that i've stopped partying i kinda wanna play CAL again w a fun artist i like but im gonna suck when it comes to graphic design

Got the same girl but whatever as long as you are having fun yas2 

hector    30,416
17 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

So... we starting season 12 in 2020? 

brit15

no date yet, ron's kinda busy atm 

Ronlop    6,747

I have an announcement to make regarding the new season guys. It's more of like opening a discussion than a decision really. Basically, I am excited for the new season and want to start it right now if I was 100% free. Because I am not as free as I was in summer and am not sure when I will be entirely free also, I contacted Dylan and Mary who previously hosted the seasons in an attempt to have a subsitute in case I will feel like it's too much for me during the season.  They both can't which is understandable.

I know I've aimed at the end of November intially as the beginning of the season but as of right now, I am still unsure about it for the reason that I'm just a lot more busy than I used to be. I aimed at end of November because I thought I'd pretty much get the hang of my new schedule which I did to an extent. But I still am not sure because I'm just afraid to fuck up and mess up your eras mid-season.

Now, I am still thinking about it but firstly, I thought it's best to let you know first and give you and update. And second, I kind of want to open a discussion about this so maybe you can offer any possible solution. If anyone reads this later on today or this week, feel free to tag me here or PM me. Thanks!

Sorry for the long post

Harry Styles    4,107

@Ronlop might I suggest we just start in January after the holiday season is all done and maybe that gives you longer to get a hang of your new schedule. If you set a specific date then we can plan and you can also plan on case? Idk just a suggestion 

Joanne    1,976

I’m busy like heck until Jan 1st college deadlines so post holidays would be ok. We could do a soft-open in December with it maybe limited solely to holiday releases & like 5..? articles a week-just for fun!! And then start official on NYE!