Singles - $1,506,075
Albums - $1,699,625
Tour - $6,877,500
Total - $10,083,200

-

Connect Tour:

Spoiler

lMv7a7w.jpg

Friday 10th May - Manchester Arena, Manchester - 19,000 (SOLD OUT)

GA ($150) - 10,000/10,000

VIP ($350) - 7,500/7,500

M&G ($700) - 1,500/1,500

$5,250,000

Sunday 12th May - Genting Arena, Birmingham - 16,500 (SOLD OUT)

GA ($150) - 9,000/9,000

VIP ($350) - 6,000/6,000

M&G ($700) - 1,500/1,500

$4,500,000

Tuesday 14th May - AccorHotel Arena, Paris - 18,000 (SOLD OUT)

GA ($150) - 9,000/9,000

VIP ($350) - 7,500/7,500

M&G ($700) - 1,500/1,500

$5,025,000

Wednesday 15th May - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam - 17,000 (SOLD OUT)

GA ($150) - 8,000/8,000

VIP ($350) - 7,500/7,500

M&G ($700) - 1,5000/1,500

$4,875,000

Kuba    13,476

gjBmkSP.png

the video is just the twitter teaser i used xx

Edu    2,695

Beauty Queen    3,139

Hi guyth

I'm taking an indefinite break from the game because of mental breakdown life tingz gaga3

@Ronlop pls give my playlist spot to @Maria

and make sure to stream nightmare gaycat1

Edu    2,695
5 minutes ago, Beauty Queen said:

Hi guyth

I'm taking an indefinite break from the game because of mental breakdown life tingz gaga3

If I'm not mistaken, Mary herself is on a break too

But I'm here!

Ronlop    6,678
27 minutes ago, Beauty Queen said:

Hi guyth

Aww I hope you'll be back soon :(

Jon.    8,068

Edu    2,695

Bleachella    3,768

hey guys 

theres really no easy way to put this because it just sucks all around. firstly, i owe you all a massive apology for disappearing on all of you like that this past week. when i became host during season 10 i did so with the intention of continuing this job for as long as I could - and that was still my intention going into season 11. 

a lot of really horrible stuff has happened in my personal personal life lately, the details of which i’d rather keep private. my mental health has been steadily declining since the beginning of the year, and this last week hit an all time low. after nearly a year clean, I relapsed and have been dealing with the physical and emotional repercussions of that (in addition to everything I’m dealing with in my personal life)

i tried my hardest to get on and do productive stuff but i really could not even will myself to do much more than just stay home and sleep.

again, im beyond sorry for leaving everybody in the dark for this past week. especially ron, and a big thank you for how hard you’ve been working with no support from me this week. it means a lot that you didn’t give up. 

speaking of giving up, i’ve decided to make the effort to finally get stable professional help. this last week made me realize that as ashamed as it makes me feel to ask for help, I can’t do this alone and if I try to any longer, it’s only going to get worse. I haven’t worked out all the fine details yet but I’m hopefully going to be seeing a therapist once a week and starting medication for my depression. it’s going to be extremely scary and probably tough financially, but it’s really gotten to the point where absent of becoming a hermit (which I damn near did) there’s nothing else I can do to get better. 

now, all of this being said, I don’t plan on quitting. assuming that everybody is okay with my return, i would still love to help ron out with whatever he needs because I made a commitment to all of you when I became host, and it’s one that I’m going to try to continue in the capacity that I can. I don’t think I’m in the right headspace or place in my life personally to take up the full responsibilities as a host, but permitted, I would be more than willing to help out with whatever I can. I know that’s a really flimsy promise and shitty commitment, but it’s the best I can give all of you right now. 

again, I’m really sorry for the unopened pms and being m.i.a. this week. i hope you can all understand why this happened and forgive me, because your support through this would mean a lot. a special thank you to harry for checking up on me in pms (even though I didn’t respond i saw it and it meant a lot. I love u ♥️)

so yeah, that’s my little ted talk. hope you’re all taking care and doing well 

Ronlop    6,678
5 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

hey guys 

theres really no easy way to put this because it just sucks all around. firstly, i owe you all a massive apology for disappearing on all of you like that this past week. when i became host during season 10 i did so with the intention of continuing this job for as long as I could - and that was still my intention going into season 11. 

a lot of really horrible stuff has happened in my personal personal life lately, the details of which i’d rather keep private. my mental health has been steadily declining since the beginning of the year, and this last week hit an all time low. after nearly a year clean, I relapsed and have been dealing with the physical and emotional repercussions of that (in addition to everything I’m dealing with in my personal life)

i tried my hardest to get on and do productive stuff but i really could not even will myself to do much more than just stay home and sleep.

again, im beyond sorry for leaving everybody in the dark for this past week. especially ron, and a big thank you for how hard you’ve been working with no support from me this week. it means a lot that you didn’t give up. 

speaking of giving up, i’ve decided to make the effort to finally get stable professional help. this last week made me realize that as ashamed as it makes me feel to ask for help, I can’t do this alone and if I try to any longer, it’s only going to get worse. I haven’t worked out all the fine details yet but I’m hopefully going to be seeing a therapist once a week and starting medication for my depression. it’s going to be extremely scary and probably tough financially, but it’s really gotten to the point where absent of becoming a hermit (which I damn near did) there’s nothing else I can do to get better. 

now, all of this being said, I don’t plan on quitting. assuming that everybody is okay with my return, i would still love to help ron out with whatever he needs because I made a commitment to all of you when I became host, and it’s one that I’m going to try to continue in the capacity that I can. I don’t think I’m in the right headspace or place in my life personally to take up the full responsibilities as a host, but permitted, I would be more than willing to help out with whatever I can. I know that’s a really flimsy promise and shitty commitment, but it’s the best I can give all of you right now. 

again, I’m really sorry for the unopened pms and being m.i.a. this week. i hope you can all understand why this happened and forgive me, because your support through this would mean a lot. a special thank you to harry for checking up on me in pms (even though I didn’t respond i saw it and it meant a lot. I love u ♥️)

so yeah, that’s my little ted talk. hope you’re all taking care and doing well 

Your health is way way more important than this game.

I'm glad you're seeking help now and we can chat in PMs on what you can help me with if you're in the right mindset. If not, I'm okay with working alone for now.

Wish you the best, focus on you! I'm there for you if you ever need someone to chat with on anything.