Create A Label: Season 11

Ronlop    6,682

KWORB 5.0

http://kworbcal.byethost5.com/

yqSX5b5.png

In order to track how your artist is doing on iTunes  in the different markets + worldwide, we now have Kworb 5.0.

Now before you go, "Ron this is another feature you're adding ugh", this is going to be a lot more easier to update with and was intended to make our lives easier as hosts! 

Basically, the iTunes chart updates on this schedule:

-Israel/Romania time:

1 AM, 4 AM, 7 AM, 10 AM, 13 PM,  16 PM, 19 PM, 22 PM

-UK time:

2AM, 5AM, 8AM, 11AM, 14PM, 17PM, 20PM, 23 PM

-Malaysia/Singapre: 

7 AM, 10 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM, 7 PM, 10 PM, 1 AM, 4 AM

Everyone can check in  their timezones :)

If you've noticed, under your articles, there are barcodes. These barcodes dictate the action of a track on Kworb and it is done automatically once I input the data.

Kworb will also calculate the sales by itself which is 10 times easier than how it was done before.

The website still has bugs! I'll make sure to fix it as soon as possible. I'll also add all the info we had from the old kworb website: http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/?i=1 to here! It'll take time though.

Please save this link! It's crucial for your gameplay! 

http://kworbcal.byethost5.com/

@Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé @DiamondKing

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus @Alisaay @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

Mr. Mendes    2,619

2THUy.png

Where-Were-You-In-The-Morning-770x433.jp
SHAWN MENDES ON AT40 WITH RYAN SEACREST

Shawn Mendes is an artist who has subverted expectations from the outset of his career. Upon the announcement of his signing to WILDD Records, many were let wondering if the then19 year old was worth paying any attention to. Having come from a background of social media fame, an area which hasn't been ripe with talent, almost all signs pointed to his signing being more to capitalize on looks and the attention that came with that. However he surprised by arriving on the scene with a voice that actually had something to say. Whether it be tackling issues of social justice or simply his own personal musings on the world around him, he offered a unique perspective. Shawn's first album was successful but many took notice that he seemed to be uncomfortable with much of it and he explained why on the song "Mysterious Skin", the lead single and first hit from his upcoming sophomore album Human. Shawn explained that he felt unlike himself and that the person many had come to be familiar with was very much unlike who he was in private. Complete with a total image and total musical reinvention, Shawn is now re-introducing himself to the world. His current single "Glass Castles" sees him at his most vulnerable, openly discussing his battles with anxiety and depression, something he'd gone through mostly in silence until the songs release. The song proved to be a hit, becoming his most successful song to date. The response to the song's topic was one that not even he expected. The song acts as the official second single from the album and will be the final single released before the album proper on May 24. However, a promotional single/instant grat track "Oasis" has also been released and Shawn will speak on it as well. Coming into a busy month with the release of his album and slew of promotional engagements, Shawn took a moment to sit down for an interview on American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest. 

bebbdf3093534f5aa1c23cc4552e37d4.jpg

ON SELECTING "GLASS CASTLES" AS A SINGLE
"When you hear the album, you'll notice that it wasn't the most readily apparent song to release a single, but I think that's part of what drew me to actually do it. Some might cool that foolish, but I think the end result has spoken for itself. And really, if I'm going to be completely honest, it was for a somewhat selfish reason. I felt that it would be a huge step in my own process of dealing with my problems to openly declare that those problems exist. The first step to fixing problems is admitting there is a problem. I've been struggling with my anxiety since I was around 13, but it's gotten a lot more severe as time has gone on. And now that I'm older, it's gotten me feeling incredibly down and depressed sometimes. And really, that's no way to live is it? I've recently, within the last year, begun seeing a therapist and she is very encouraging of talking and letting things out. So when I sat down and looked at the track list to choose a second single, I felt a pull to the song. I felt that it was the right thing to do not just for me, but for my fans. I didn't quite know how it would turn out. I didn't know what people would think, how people would feel. I didn't know how I would feel. But I felt like I had an opportunity to do some good, and not just some good for me. Maybe somebody out there has gotten something out of this song and they've begun their own journey of recovery."

ON THE NEW PROMO SINGLE "OASIS"
"I've been itching to release Oasis practically from the moment that I recorded it! It really is one of my unquestionable favorites on the album. It's a song about New York and the time that I spent there recording my first album, back before anybody outside of the YouTube scene knew or even cared about who I was. I'm a Toronto boy through and through, but if i had to put half of my heart in another city, it would be New York. I was so addicted to the city when I was there that year. I don't know how you couldn't love it. The movement of it all, the feeling in the air. There's no place in the world like it. In truth, it's the city that's most greatly responsible for where I am right now. Toronto is my home, but Toronto wasn't really inviting on a creative level. I'd never record in Toronto because it's just not a place that inspires that kind of thing. But New York is a different story. When I was there writing my first album, I felt really limitless and that the city had no boundaries. The song itself tells that story. It talks about how I grew to find my voice in and because of the city. I compare stepping out on my own as being like I was stepping into a desert, and it was. Nothing was familiar, it was dangerous, it was all encompassing, and I felt like I was in the middle of nowhere. But once I began feeling at home in New York, it really was like a private oasis. I wanted to pay that love forward and do something special."

ON ADAPTING TO BECOMING A BIGGER STAR
"It's not really something you can prepare yourself for. I've had people try and help me prepare, but it's just not something you can do. You have to take it as it comes and grow and adapt with the times. When my first single made it's way to the top 10, I was instantly put in a different position than I ever had been before in my life. I wasn't a superstar, and really I'm not now, but people knew my name. Now, I've had four songs get into the top 10, I've been nominated for two Grammys... those are things that put you on a new pedestal. And I'll be the first to say I've not been completely thrilled with all of it. Despite what you may think, I'm a fairly shy person. So going out on the street and getting recognized is a weird and sometimes uncomfortable experience. But I'm learning and learning quickly how to handle things like that and I've grown to like it in a way. This is the kind of business where you have to roll with the punches if you're going to find any success in it, and some of those punches involve learning to navigate your life as someone who's well within the public eye. I'm not a superstar or anything, but I'm famous whether I'm ready for that or not. I'm learning to get used to it."

Ryan plays "Glass Castles" after reminding everyone to purchase and stream the song as well as to pre-order Human which is due to be released May 24. 

MIl320V.png QI08sCm.png

Ronlop    6,682
Just now, Beauty Queen said:

17bc78e85d5b90ab4ac92ad23b324977.jpg

WELCOME BACK !!! Halsey has been missed !

Beauty Queen    3,139
3 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

WELCOME BACK !!! Halsey has been missed !

s,dfnhjkdlsjdfkd lets just hope she doesn't flop for filth after being MIA ari7

Bleachella    3,768

ENCORE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! So, following SX when 90% of people didn't bother to update their playlists, ALL playlists except Bop City, De Rumba, Rhythm Heaven, and Listen and Love are now terminated and deleted from Encore due to inactivity. 

This means we need more playlists! So here's your opportunity to snag some playlists for FREE - 3 playlists will be added to Encore. Two of these will come from you, and one will be owned by Lorde. 

How do you get these playlists? Well, simply post a concept cover and a description for your playlist in the thread - the two playlists with the most likes will be chosen!

No playlists that were deleted will be eligible for resubmission. If your playlist was deleted, you may submit a NEW idea.

@Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé @DiamondKing

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus @Alisaay @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

CD2-A6316-2-BF8-4-E92-B99-D-2-BE5999-E1-

Island Groove, curated by Kylie Jenner

The start of the summer is just around the corner, and wht better we to celebrate it than with a little music. Curated by the one and only Kylie Jenner, ‘Island Groove’ would be an Encore playlists to play plenty of great songs for the summer. Mixing together pop hits, hidden jems and anything tropical-influenced, the playlist would showcase a wise variety of high quality music and give listeners a true summer experience. 

Mr. Mendes    2,619

2TJdL.png

HEADLINE BOPS

by Shawn Mendes

This playlist will feature the songs that's on everyone's lips right now. Whether it be the comeback that everyone's been waiting on, that controversial track that's got the keyboard warriors and stan culture on fire, or that earth shaking collaboration that's stuck in everyone's head. This playlist will be your one stop shop for the songs that are quickly becoming the biggest talking pieces of the business. These songs are hot out of the studio, the headlines hot off the presses, and the bops hot off the charts! To find your spot here, you need not have a hit, but be that bitch causing all that conversation.

Maria    5,131

ad2f6e960bac15e1ca7e5ad28d0b8cdd.jpg

Gone By The Weekend
by Christina Aguilera

Titled after her latest single, "Gone By The Weekend" is a playlist curated by singer Christina Aguilera. All songs included on it share the same theme: escapism. Inspired by the song's title, the playlist will contain tracks that are the kind you'd listen to, driving at midnight by yourself after an ugly breakup! So, basically, a playlist with sad songs, revengeful songs and euphoric-like songs. Here's a demo of a playlist:

1. "By The Weekend (Calvin's Take)" - Christina Aguilera, Belinda

2. "Forget Me" - Lana Del Rey

3. "Loneliness (Remix)" - Frank Ocean, Christina Aguilera

4. "Call Me Your Angel" - Florence Welch

5. "No Prisoner" - Rihanna

6. "Dancing In Paris" - Lorde

7.  "Oasis" - Shawn Mendes

ryjapo    3,300

UPDATE TO FLORENCE'S 'THE GARDEN TOUR'

SHAWN MENDES NEW OPENING ACT, NEW DATES

ZkGEx8P.jpg

@Bleachella @Ronlop

Updated the dates since the break/new season. Tickets have been on sale since Black Friday.

ryjapo    3,300

ffs the image embed isn't working and i need to leave for work, i'll fix it later jdkfd

hector    30,272

hector    30,272

hector    30,272