Create A Label: Season 11

hector    29,822

fqLcULr.png

brendon urie on ryan seacrest | usa

Spoiler

he support given to Ella’s Lullaby so far
It’s been amazing to see everyone stanning Ella’s Lullaby as of lately, and I know that this is because of what happened and I releasing it as a single but you know, it’s been a really long time since I released it with the album and people are still looking for it! Listening to it and all of that jazz. It’s so insane. I saw that the song revived on Encore and it’s heading towards 50 million streams over there and that’s such a huge achievement that I really, really find outstanding. Maybe y’all are like “a weirdo!” [laughs] But I really love this kind of stuff because this means people have had the time to look for the song, listening to it.. I’m humbled by the success that this is getting and to see fans being very excited about the song too. But yeah, this goes way past getting chart success, this is more about people listening to me. I feel, really great. The song is one of my favourites from the album so I love having it as a single. Y’all should check it out on Todays Top Hits! On Encore.. And Caltube!! [Laughs]

Looking back at Misconceptions 
I wouldn’t change a thing about this era because I love everything about it, it made me venture into a new sound for myself and not go too far away from my debut at the same time but... If you hear both albums you would feel the difference between them sonically and that’s what I wanted. I know that most fans just want one artist to do what they love, like, just stick to the genre they knew their favourite artist from but I’m always trying to evolve and make music that would reach to many people instead of just one niche. I want people to enjoy my music, create stories with it, connect with it. Misconceptions was the album that made me also find that place where I could be 100% comfortable with myself and share my stories with the rest of the world. It’s so crazy that I got to sing a lot fo stuff that I always thought people would be against but it was the opposite. Thank you to everyone who streamed and bought Misconceptions!

The music video for Preacher reaching 1 billion views
Oh yeah! I know about that, literally just got told about it. Wait no.. I think I already knew [laughs] but that’s amazing man. Just amazing. This is my first video with 1 billion views on Caltube! My team always thought the one that would do it was going to be Dangerously [laughs] but I’m glad it was Preacher. I love that song and I love the video even more. Ariana did an incredible job on both the video and the song, and Dave Meyers too. The fans loved the video and that’s even better! So I wanna say thank you to everyone who has watched the video and I cannot wait to show what I’ve been doing for the Ella’s Lullaby one! It’s going to be incredible!

Ronlop    6,329

ENCORE CHARTWEEK 6

mT7TLow.png

CASANOVA 70.7M STREAMS

2ND BIGGEST DEBUT ON ENCORE

http://www.hubcal12.byethost18.com/streaming

SONGS

Britney Spears and Maluma's new smash "Casanova" officially debuts at #1 on the Encore charts this week with 70.7m streams in total, making it the 2nd biggest debut on the streaming platform only behind Lana Del Rey's "Skin" [77.5m Streams]. (DEBUT)

Staying at #2, Lana Del Rey's "Skin" with 49.5m streams this week. (=)

Maluma's WWE Raw song "Don't Bring Me Down" debuts at #3 on this week's chart with 42.5m streams in total.  (DEBUT)

Lindsay Lohan and Rihanna's streaming hit "Truce" drops to #4 after debuting at #1 last week with 41.2m streams(-3)

Katy Perry's new hit single "Catch Me In The Sun" stays at #5 this week with 18.7m streams(=)

6. 'Ella's Lullaby'    18,670,000 (DEBUT)
7.  'Smile'    17,950,000 (DEBUT)
8. 'PARANOIA (with Jennie)'    12,770,000 (+2)
9.  'Palm Beach'    12,670,000 (-5)
10. 'Criminal'    12,200,000 (-3)
11. 'Forget Me'    11,700,000 (-2)
12. 'Maniac (Like That)'    10,100,000 (+40)
13. 'Oasis'    9,600,000 (-7)
14. 'How Can I Fly Without Wings?'    9,500,000 (-3)
15. 'Across The Hallway'    6,300,000 (RE)

21. 'Rendezvous'  5,450,000 (-18)

22. 'Let Go'  4,290,000 (DEBUT)

25. 'Good Girls' 4,200,000 (RE) 

ALBUMS

On the albums charts, Lana Del Rey returns to #1 with 101.8m streams garnered this week with her smash album "I Believe In Love".

Lindsay Lohan's "Truce" drops to #2 with 60.3m streams this week. 

Maluma's "Maniac" returns to the Top 3 surpisingly with 41.8m streams this week. 

@Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 @Joanne

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé 

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

hector    29,822

omg if only i wouldn't have had a horrible day yesterday and could've promoted more dead4

Ronlop    6,329

DzfZGy6XcAAVYhD.png:large

Congratulations @hector for having the first song to cross 500m streams on Encore!

Criminal |  500m Streams | June 13, 2019 | 413 Days

hector    29,822
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

DzfZGy6XcAAVYhD.png:large

Congratulations @hector for having the first song to cross 500m streams on Encore!

Criminal |  500m Streams | June 13, 2019 | 413 Days

omg as she SHOULD! going 1b soon! thnx ron 

Edu    2,612

Like I was saying, a motherf***ing bop!