Create A Label: Season 11

hector    29,893

britney.png

britney spears on jimmy fallon | united states

Spoiler

On Casanova & its success this week 
Can you believe this song had like, almost 100 million streams on Encore in one week? That’s so amazing to see the song being such a huge hit on Encore. This is my first song to ever do this and I‘m pretty sure it’s all thanks to Maluma [laughs] he‘s too big there it’s amazing. But my fans too, they stream my music like crazy too. But it‘s so cool to see the song doing so well because as I always say it’s not about the charts but about the fans liking the song. I haven‘t had a #1 in a very long time you know, but that doesn’t matter as long as the fans are enjoying the Casanova and all of that. And they have! That‘s why I’m happy right now. When I was working on the song with Maluma we both just wanted to have fun, you know, do a very organic collaboration and I think that‘s why people love this song because it feels like that. This was also my first time being #1 on the Todays Top Hits playlist which I’ve been told is a huge deal. Cool isn‘t it? [Laughs]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

On her album Devotion
I am having such a great time recording this album and doing everything for it. It’s been such a long journey too, I started working with Robyn and Max Martin a few months ago and that‘s how “Flesh” came to life thanks to the help of them mostly and obviously Maluma who wrote the song with me. But you know, many people will say that this album will be a continuation from Hungry because of the sound but the thing is that this album is way different from Hungry. In every aspect. It has more emotion, I don’t know how to even explain it. It‘s a different record that’s all I can say basically [laughs] I don‘t want to reveal much about it anyways because I want my fans to be fully surprised when the album comes out which will be pretty soon!! I want to release that album and I don’t know the date yet because I don‘t want to rush anything. But yeah I’m so, so excited for it!!

The Casanova music video
Oh my I had so much fun making that video, I had.. A great view! [Laughs] This was my fourth music video with David LaChapelle and I love, love, love working with him because whatever I say he takes it to the extreme and makes a masterpiece. I love his ideas and his creativity as a photographer and director that‘s why I have been working with him for such a long time and why I have been working with him again this time. Casanova was going to be a raunchier video, like, y’all have no idea [laughs] but I didn‘t want this video to create some negative reaction from the public because it’s not the song to do it, you know what I mean? I just wanted to have a really cool and summery music video. I love Maluma and I‘m so grateful that we could work with me in this song and also was so into the ideas we had [laughs] I mean, he didn’t even hesitated to get naked. He‘s an amazing guy. Thank you to everyone who helped us reach 100 million streams on Caltube!     

hector    29,893

britney.png

britney on rising star | south america

Spoiler

When the show begins you would see the hosts on the stage and they would open it with a Britney intro for the crowd. With it being “She’s one of the most controversial female artists in the game right now and has been little by little changing it too. Both GRAMMY winners and a record breaking collaboration, this is the reason why their fans wanted them to work together once again. Please welcome to the stage the one and only Britney Spears and Maluma!” And the crowd was screaming loudly as the song begins to be heard in the distance and Britney appears formthe middle of the stage in a trap door with three dancers on her side and she‘d start peforming the song being very seductive with her dance moves but showcasing the sensuality of the song too. When the chorus hits you would see the fire coming out from the machines in the edge of the stage and as Britey was twirling they would turn on and the dancers were doing a choreography around her. Britney then stops and then looks over her shoulder and you’d see Maluma coming out from the trap door and everyone screamed even louder as he started to sing the next verse to Britney and they would go back to back.

Britney was now in front of Maluma and they start interacting as the dancers were dancing around him and Britney. When the chorus begins once again they would all be doing the choreography of the song just like the music video and the fans would be cheering loudly. When Maluma‘s verse comes you would see Britney sitting down an dancing to the beat of the song in the stairs with her dancers as Maluma was trying to get her attention but Britney would playfully not do anything to acknowledge Maluma. He’d then grab Britney and the dancers would follow them both to the middle of the stage to perform the chorus of the song again as firework was seen coming out from the stage ceiling and everyone was seen dancing and singing to the song. When the performance ends Maluma and Britney would hug and thank the dancers for helping them give a very entertaining performance of the song as the hosts would be seen comignto the stage and do the same. One of the hosts then says that everyone should go pre-order Devotion and to stream Flesh on Todays Top Hits. 

Mr. Mendes    2,404
34 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

guys I’m cross faded as fuck and I love you all, sleep tight hope Kevin outdebuts Emma xx 

If he doesn't, pull a DJ Khaled and threaten to sue the charts

Ronlop    6,360

Forgive me pop music for ever doubting you Taylord!

Kuba    13,170

Forgive me pop music for ever doubting you Goddonna!

Edu    2,613

Forgive me Pop music for ever doubting you Trisus!

hector    29,893

omg madame x................................................................................ 

Ruthless Love    2,841
3 minutes ago, hector said:

omg madame x................................................................................ 

Serve us new Britknee and new Maluma, and 2019 will be set!

hector    29,893
24 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Serve us new Britknee and new Maluma, and 2019 will be set!

Collab three coming soon!