Create A Label: Season 11

Ronlop    6,480

@8Bit Heart I just want to say and that's before even reading the album that I'm so glad to have you as a player all these years. It's so amazing to see you release albums consistently despite the ups and downs of your own personal life, Beyonce's career in-game and all the season quitting and breaks. wub1

If some ever had any doubt that you deserve your spot, then you prove them wrong again and again.

Now lemme read the album :p 

8Bit Heart    3,016
4 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

@8Bit Heart I just want to say and that's before even reading the album that I'm so glad to have you as a player all these years. It's so amazing to see you release albums consistently despite the ups and downs of your own personal life, Beyonce's career in-game and all the season quitting and breaks. wub1

If some ever had any doubt that you deserve your spot, then you prove them wrong again and again.

Now lemme read the album :p 

Thanks, Ron bey3 It really means a lot to read all of this, even when you're always leaving sweet, positive comments like this with every album release.

I'm glad to have this game as an outlet and I think same can be said for those who have stuck around for so long. There really is nothing like this game anywhere. And we've really built a community of like-minded people, who are willing to put in the time to come up with intricate concepts, do up elaborate graphics and even sing and produce their damned songs. I think we've come very far as a game. 

Now let the music play! 

bey4 

Kuba    13,313

Sorry @Ronlop legend, didn't post my earnings yet asdfghjkkl

$437,822

& @8Bit Heart this abloom has me FLOORED. well done icon omfg 

Jon.    8,006

MARIAH CAREY EARNINGS

$1,700,666

JUNGKOOK EARNINGS