Create A Label: Season 11

1 minute ago, hector said:

Great ur giving her time to fly to another country!

CAL  judge is universal! brit15

43 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

CAL  judge is universal! brit15

belinda is ethereal bb try again!

P3oumRl.png

ARIANA GRANDE ON JIMMY FALLON | PART 1 | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

THE MUSICAL GENRE CHALLENGE

The show begins and Jimmy does his usual introduction, and then he’d continue saying “Ok that was enough! So tonight we have such an incredible guest, she’s one of my closest friends and I’m so, so glad she’s here tonight to bless our ears with her heavenly voice. Please welcome the incredible Ariana Grande!” and then you’d see Ariana coming out to where Jimmy was from behind the curtains and waves to the audience and greets Jimmy as he says “Ok tonight we are going to play a game with you Ari, are you ready?” - “Oh God i was born ready, let's see how badly you’re going to lose tonight!” as Jimmy would laugh and the intro for the game “Musical Genre Challenge” was seen and then you’d see Jimmy explaining Ariana the game. “So the game’s about a song that will be given to you randomly but you have to do it in a genre different from the song. Is that ok?’ - ”Hell yeah!” said Ariana as the game begun. She’d be first and the song picked would be Britney and Maluma’s hit Casanova and the genre? Emo. Ariana would be so confused and Jimmy was now laughing his ass off as Ariana was giving the roots some keys so they’d follow. With a deep voice Ariana would nail the chorus of the song and say “Now everybody dance!” as she’d continue bopping her head up and down and she’d then bow to the audience who was cheering and laughing. Jimmy continued doing Zendaya’s BOHO in Electronic and they’d both laugh at Jimmy failing to make the song sound even remotely close to an EDM track. 

“I’m winning!” Ariana says as she laughs and Jimmy just looks at her and says ‘This one will be tough!” and then the new song given to Ariana would be Secrets by Shawn Mendes and she had to make it Reggae. She’d laugh and then try to mimic Bob Marley’s accent as she fails to deliver the song in between laughs. Jimmy’s turn came and he had to make Tinashe’s 6ix Shots a Jazz song and they’d both laugh and then be surprised at jimmy indeed pulling it off and Ariana would go over him and say “This isn’t fair oh my God, I cannot compete with this!” and they’d both laughs. Next was Ariana, the song given was Katy Perry’s Catch Me In The Sun and she’d have to make it a ballad. The Roots would start playing and she’d jokingly mimic Perry’s voice over the acoustics that the band would be playing delivering a heartfelt song. As a joke, the crew would turn off the lights and give Ariana the spotlight as she’d sing her heart off and as the lights turn on Jimmy would be seen “mad” and says “This is rigged and I can’t! Even my own team is against me!” and Ariana laughs and they’d continue with Jimmy doing the last song of the challenge, this one was Troye Sivan’s Way Too Much and Ariana will jokingly say “This isn’t going to be hard!” And laugh. Then when Jimmy finishes the crowd was screaming and cheering for both and the results would be coming. And the result was up, Ariana won the match and Jimmy would say “We’ll be right back with more Ariana Grande, don’t go!” And they’d remain talking as the commercial break begins. 

ARIANA SURPRISES FANS

When the show came back from commercial break, Ariana and Jimmy would be seen behind a big curtain and Jimmy would whisper “Welcome back everyone” as Ariana was laughing. He’d say “Shush!” And Ariana puts her hands on her face trying to not laugh. He’d then continue by saying “We’re going to surprise some Ariana fans today. They have no clue Ariana is here and I invited them saying that I would record a video of them singing Ariana’s hit songs and some from her new EP for her to see.” Ariana would look at Jimmy and then say “God you are so mean, my poor babies [laughs] but this is going to be so cool. Let’s do it.” and then you’d see Jimmy coming into a recording booth alone and there was a fan, he’d greet her and he’d say “You can sing whatever song you like from Ariana” and she’d sing her #1 hit single Heaven and Hell and she’d nail it. Ariana would be tip toeing behind her and be impressed by her vocals and then suddenly join her and sing, the fan would look confused and then when she turns around, she’d see Ariana and freak out throwing herself to the floor and you’d see Jimmy laughing and Ariana trying to pick her up and hugging her. The next fans would be singing Bed of Lies, Preacher, Bottle Games, Goodbye, Break Your Heart, Some Kind of Drug, Differently, and Ariana would greet them all. Since this were too many fans the edition of the would be showing the fans singing a snippet of the song and then the fans getting surprised by Ariana, some screamed, some danced weirdly, some fainted for one second and then came back to life to scream as Ariana was so worried. In between laughs you’d see Ariana then talking and hugging their fans. Then they all would be in the studio and Ariana would sing with them an acapella version of her brand new single White Ferrari but the censored version as there would be minors on the room. 

As this ends Ariana would give them all a group hug and say “Thank you Jimmy for this, I’m absolutely speechless and the love that my incredible Arianators give me is what I needed.” She’d catch her breath and with teary eyes say “I love you all you have no idea how much!” and then ran back to where her fans where with Jimmy laughing and then grabbing Ariana as he’d remind everyone that the show was continuing and goes to a break. Then a little behind the scenes was shown with Ariana saying “S***t I almost died, they are so cute, I almost peed my pants” she’d say as then you hear the audience laughing and the commercial break happened again.

ARIANA GRANDE ON JIMMY FALLON PART 1

25 minutes ago, Cheryl Blossom said:

Hi, I'd like to sign up with Cheryl Blossom, if she's available.

omg welcome to the game! she is available to sign, if u have any questions u can ask me or PM @Ronlop since he's our host!

51 minutes ago, Cheryl Blossom said:

Hi, I'd like to sign up with Cheryl Blossom, if she's available.

Sure! Where did you find us btw?

I'll have Sony Music send her a contract! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in PMs or here. Other players will gladly respond as well. hug1

yHkI4xI.png

ARIANA GRANDE ON JIMMY FALLON | PART 2 | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

JIMMY INTERVIEWS ARIANA

Ariana’s takeover of Jimmy Fallon’s Show would continue after the break where both of them would sit down and talk. For the first part of the interview, Jimmy and Ariana would play some games to entertain the audience, these being one called “The BFF Test” and Jimmy would write in a piece of paper what he thinks Ariana loves as he’d know her so much they are BFFs and Ariana would do the same, in between laughs they wouldn’t even come close to be correct and Ariana would say “I guess I could actually nail this with Zendaya” and Jimmy stops and says “This is why you didn’t have one single correct answer, you changed me with Zendaya” and Ariana would laugh as the game ends and the interview would begin.

Jimmy: God that was embarrassing. I can’t believe that we wouldn’t know anything about each other, this was rigged I can say that.
Ariana: This was definitely rigged, I go by that too! I won’t stand this. [Laughs]

Jimmy: [Laughs] It’s so great to have you here Ari, I really missed you. Didn’t we all miss her?? [The crowd applauds loudly and cheers]
Ariana: Aww, y’all are too sweet. I did miss you, I guess we do have to have some catch up with everything that has been happening lately.

Jimmy: Oh yeah! That’s what I wanna know, let’s get into it. Rip the band-aid from one pull [laughs] What happened with Ariel, why didn’t you two get married in the end?
Ariana: Plain and simple he just cheated on me and I wasn’t having it. For the first few months it was too hard and I was so blind that I let things just pass by and didn’t do much. I think that I was definitely blinded by love, there’s no other way to put this because I really thought he was the one, you know.

Jimmy: I know, I know! I remember you two invited me to a party where you two celebrated the engagement and I would’ve never imagined this could happen. What a douche! You deserve better and I want to ask you, are you ok? Like how are you feeling? Because I know that this could be very hard.
Ariana: Yeah, I’m fine now. I wasn’t a few months ago and that’s why I just stepped down and decided to be out of the spotlight for such a long, long time. I know my fans wanted to kill me because I didn’t release music and just disappeared but it was time for me to lay back and heal.

Jimmy: I think they understand now that the truth is out. 
Ariana: They do and I love them no matter what.

Jimmy: So moving on from that, this made you release the incredible music you have now. I mean, you definitely took this and made it a better situation.
Ariana: Totally, that’s what I always do. I wanted to turn this into something I wouldn’t be sad about, creating music has always been my passion and I feel so comfortable while doing it and I knew that this would help me to heal and understand that it’s just a phase. Everything happens for a reason and now I’m just looking forward to what’s going to come next in my career! I’m focused on that right now, nothing else. 

Jimmy: That’s amazing.. And it shows! Your EP, “liability” is already #1 in various countries around the globe and so was the new single “White Ferrari”. People have your back and they love that you are so real about this and that you don’t keep anything to yourself.
Ariana: I saw that! I was amazed because I didn’t knew this was going to be such a big release like this so it was definitely a surprise too. I really don’t, why should I? I’m not covering him anymore with anything. I learned my lesson already and I am in a happy place. Besides, I prefer my fans to know everything from my own mouth than going to someone like Perez Hilton that speaks because he has a mouth and that’s basically it. 

Jimmy: [Laughs] True, true.. So the EP I heard that you wrote the songs a few months ago but you really started working on it not too long ago?
Ariana: Yeah! The songs were written a long time ago because believe me when I say, this was happening for over a year and we had been engaged for almost two years which is crazy. I contacted Max Martin, Social House, Tommy Brown to help me with the production of the EP because I knew that they would help me bring this back to life in such short notice and give their all. I know they did gave their all, I love the work they did and I wouldn’t be having this incredible EP if it weren’t for them.

Jimmy: White Ferrari, you said it was about a real situation and one of the many times Ariel cheated on you but this one you actually were there and saw it. How could you process all of that? 
Ariana: it was really hard honestly because this was the very first time that something like this happens to me. And I didn’t knew what to do. 

Jimmy: And you knew this person he was on your car with?
Ariana: Yeah, I’ve worked with her before. It was heartbreaking but I wasn’t surprised. I don’t want to get into more details because I don’t want this to become a mess. I had my peace with this already and I moved on, and I’m talking about this on interviews because I feel that my fans need to know the backstory of the EP to understand why the songs are like this and why I disappeared for such a long time.

Jimmy: It’s so nice to see you reacting this way to something that would’ve basically traumatised someone else and I love you, you are so strong and I’m so happy to see you like this.
Ariana: Thank you so much Jimmy, I do appreciate the love!

Jimmy: No problem. But moving onto some greater news, your EP debuted with almost 60 million streams in only three days of being out on Encore. How do you feel about this kind of success? It’s happening too fast.
Ariana: Oh my, yuh! It’s happening too fast but I’m loving every single second of it. Because this just gives me the push to continue to write more and more music.

Jimmy: Your fans and a lot of people are loving the music it seems, the streams are over the roof.
Ariana: I guess there are a lot of people that could relate to the lyrics [laughs] but I’m glad everyone’s enjoying it and can I say that it’s so cool to see Encore giving this EP such a huge platform and without them I know that this release wouldn’t be as big as it is.

Jimmy: It’s amazing how Encore has grown. I remember seeing you being one of the biggest artists there next to Maluma when this was barely a thing. It’s so mind-blowing.
Ariana: It is so mind-blowing! 

Jimmy: Ari, I won’t hold yo back much longer. Thank you so much for the interview and I cannot wait to see you kill this game once again.
Ariana: [Laughs] Thank you so much! I can’t wait to perform.

LIABILITY / WHITE FERRARI PERFORMANCE

The show comes back from the commercial break after Ariana’s interview and you’d see Jimmy on his seat with the cardboard of Ariana’s EP cover and he’d say “Welcome back everyone! And now we’re here, ready to hear the incredible Ariana perform two songs from her brand new EP, please welcome Arianaaaa!” and he’d move it as the camera goes to where he was and then it fades to the stage. Ariana was sitting in a stair case and you’d hear the synths from Liability (intro) would begin to be heard as Ariana was humming and singing very beautifully the song with a lot of emotion. She’d get up and face the crowd when she was now belting the high notes from the chorus of the song and doing it perfectly. Ariana would sit down once again and put one of her hands in her earpiece as she’d sing “you’re my, lia-bi-li-ty” and the stage was beginning to be bright but slowly with it showing every single part of it and as Ariana was humming, the violins from White Ferrari would be heard and she gets up and starts going down the stairs and puts her hand on the prop next to her and starts singing the first verse of the song.

She walks to the middle of the stage and you’d see her ready to sing the chorus of the song and when it hits, Ariana would spin and do it as the projections on the stage would start spinning too slowly and moving around giving a great visual aid. The performance continued with Ariana walking around the stage and going back to the stairs, and just overall giving a great rendition of the song that was loved by the members of the audience. When she was finishing the chorus and doing the outro, she’d add new belts to them and do a high note by the end of it and stay in the middle of the stage and smile as the crowd was cheering. Jimmy was now going to the stage and hugs Ariana, congratulates her for the performance and then reminds everyone to stream Ariana’s music now on Encore, CALTUBE and to get it now on iTunes. Then the show ends.

ARIANA GRANDE ON JIMMY FALLON PART 2

@Ronlop

I did it in two parts because the article was ending up being too damn big and I didn't want to post a long ass article sksksks hopefully thats ok.. And if it's not then TOO BAD!

1 hour ago, Ronlop said:

Sure! Where did you find us btw?

I'll have Sony Music send her a contract! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in PMs or here. Other players will gladly respond as well. hug1

Thank you! I actually found this forum through twitter and Create A Label sounds really interesting, everyone here seems so professional at it!

16 minutes ago, Cheryl Blossom said:

Thank you! I actually found this forum through twitter and Create A Label sounds really interesting, everyone here seems so professional at it!

Is there anything you'd like to ask or know before starting? :)

7 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Is there anything you'd like to ask or know before starting? :)

Can my label name be Maple Records?

And how do I book promo for my artist do I have to pay for it. Also, is Connect like instagram and how do i use it? 

Sorry for being uneducated in the world of this! :) 

12 minutes ago, Cheryl Blossom said:

Can my label name be Maple Records?

And how do I book promo for my artist do I have to pay for it. Also, is Connect like instagram and how do i use it? 

Sorry for being uneducated in the world of this! :) 

Yeah sure!

Every month, we have a calendar, placed in the Create A Label section. https://fotpforums.com/forum/188-create-a-label/

Here is July's calendar:

If you're signed to a corporation like @Universal Music Group @Warner Music Group or @Sony Music - You will be able to discuss with them in a private message here on your upcoming plans, schedule for your artist and they'll also book you promotional spots on the calendar (based on your artist's popularity)

As you gain money, you will be able to purchase promotion of all kinds by yourself without the need of help from your corporation. You book promotional spots through @CAL Business by simply sending a PM to them. 

We have the following websites:

Kworb 4.0- We don't use it anymore. However, it's a good archive for everything we've tracked during the past 11 seasons of CAL. http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/

Kworb 5.0- The new version of Kworb, updates every 3 hours and you can track how your song is doing worldwide as well as check radio stats, your current net worth (your artist's bank account), weekly charts, overalls and more. http://kworbcal.byethost5.com/

CAL Tube- CAL Tube is our main website. There you can upload songs to Encore (our streaming platform like Spotify), upload tours, upload videos, upload posts on Connect (which is essentially like Instagram). We also have CAL Twitter where you'll be able to check what is most buzzed in the media at the moment.  http://www.tubecal11.byethost32.com/

Feel free to ask more questions! It may seem quite hard at first but you'll get the hang of things on your own time. There's no rush

26 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Yeah sure!

Every month, we have a calendar, placed in the Create A Label section. https://fotpforums.com/forum/188-create-a-label/

Here is July's calendar:

If you're signed to a corporation like @Universal Music Group @Warner Music Group or @Sony Music - You will be able to discuss with them in a private message here on your upcoming plans, schedule for your artist and they'll also book you promotional spots on the calendar (based on your artist's popularity)

As you gain money, you will be able to purchase promotion of all kinds by yourself without the need of help from your corporation. You book promotional spots through @CAL Business by simply sending a PM to them. 

We have the following websites:

Kworb 4.0- We don't use it anymore. However, it's a good archive for everything we've tracked during the past 11 seasons of CAL. http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/

Kworb 5.0- The new version of Kworb, updates every 3 hours and you can track how your song is doing worldwide as well as check radio stats, your current net worth (your artist's bank account), weekly charts, overalls and more. http://kworbcal.byethost5.com/

CAL Tube- CAL Tube is our main website. There you can upload songs to Encore (our streaming platform like Spotify), upload tours, upload videos, upload posts on Connect (which is essentially like Instagram). We also have CAL Twitter where you'll be able to check what is most buzzed in the media at the moment.  http://www.tubecal11.byethost32.com/

Feel free to ask more questions! It may seem quite hard at first but you'll get the hang of things on your own time. There's no rush

Thank you so much!

mmdHEb1.png

Zendaya Appears on The X Factor UK

(United Kingdom)

7wrmeRU.png

Zendaya is back and ready for a new era of music. Determined to build her career and create acclaimed material, she has returned to the studio to put extra hours into perfecting her upcoming studio album, and stepped into the spotlight to promote the music she has coming. Her new single “BOHO” debuted in the top thirty of the Hot 100, setting her up for a pretty decent start. Today Zendaya stopped by The UK’s edition of the X Factor for an eclectic performance of the rising single. This would be Zendaya’s first appearance in the United Kingdom this year.

Full excerpt below.

PERFORMANCE OF BOHO

Zendaya was introduced by the host of the show, then a slideshow of her achievements would appear on the large screen behind her with a dramatic narration. “She is one of the hottest rising artists in music today, with several top fifteen songs and the huge number smash Bottle Games with Ariana Grande to her credit! Her debut album Heart is one of most streamed albums in CALTube history, recently hitting more than 200 millions streams! The lead single from that album is one of the best selling songs in South America, going gold in a long list of countries! Now she is here to kick off her new era with a brand new lead single, called BOHO. Please welcome the lovely and talented, Zendaya!" the crowd would begin cheering as Zendaya was revealed through the clouds of a smoke machine, entering the stage dramatically through the back. She held a handheld mic and stood with her hand on her hip, a large sign that reads BOHO lowering down above. Lights on the stage lit up to show off the rest of the set up, massive palm trees with cardboard cutouts of the Queen’s face as ornaments cornered of both edges of the stage. “Let’s have some fun tonight, guys!” she would yell with a smile on her face, backup dancers joining her as the groovy beat of the song kicked in. She swayed her hips rhythmically, her sensual movements perfectly synchronized with the dancers. During the chorus of the song she would leave the stage and step up onto the judge’s table, pulling up one of the male judges with her to seduce him with her choreography, and to get a little handsy with him. She laughed into the mic and returned to the stage to finish off the performance, tons of red confetti raining down during the final moments. The performance ends and she’s rejoined by the host who shakes her hand, thanking her for appearing on the show. He then reminds the audience to stream and purchase the song. 

qhrFAEZ.png

PAID PROMO (GIVEN BY MARY/HEC)

YgttpZa.png

CAL TWITTER UPDATE

#Zendaya #QueenOfEngland

@Surrealism Zendaya will experience a significant boost in the UK for 3 updates and 56 negative updates following it.  A decrease in updates is attainable with an apology and explanation.

Just now, Surrealism said:

accept friend request pls the rabbit app is a flop and doesn’t let me join unless i have the host added 

Done!