Create A Label: Season 11

Alesus 2,469

ss0bZoy.png
Rihanna Chats With InStyle.com [May 2018]

kXhKEzM.png 7fbD2r3.png

The deadline for submissions for Encore Playlists is TONIGHT. If your playlists are not in the thread by tonight, they will not be eligible for submission.

Remember to upvote the ones you want to see most - winners will be taken on Friday! 

@Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé @DiamondKing

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus @Alisaay @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

Just now, ryjapo said:

oh mess... gfhjcjhfhfz bebe1

jhgvfhbjng you're good, deadline is tonight and winners will be chosen friday sometime before/shortly after charts! i never set a hard deadline so it wouldn't be fair to not give you a chance bebe1

also the fact that this is my favorite one so far so not giving it a fair shot would be criminal.mp3 bebe1

ryjapo 3,420
2 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

jhgvfhbjng you're good, deadline is tonight and winners will be chosen friday sometime before/shortly after charts! i never set a hard deadline so it wouldn't be fair to not give you a chance bebe1

also the fact that this is my favorite one so far so not giving it a fair shot would be criminal.mp3 bebe1

omg thank you generous legend bebe1

hector 30,938

KJBSBJFSJKB GIRL!!! @ryjapo OMG I LOVE THIS PLAYLIST giveup1 y'all.... this one better win ksjfbsj 

Ronlop 7,135

KWORB 5.0Mid-Week

http://kworbcal.byethost5.com/

USA Mid-Week Stats

ת�צ�ת ת��נ� ע��ר �usa flag��

Lana Del Rey's smash hit "Forget Me" is leading in the digital sales departement in the US with over 186k copies. 

At #2, Maluma's "Criminal" with 162k copies.

Closing the Top 3 is Frank Ocean's remixed single "Loneliness" featuring Christina Aguilera with 150k copies.

Shawn Mendes' new single "Oasis" is predicted to debut at #32 on the US Charts this week.

Christina Aguilera's new remixed single with Belinda "By The Weekend" is predicted to debut at #16 on the US Charts this week.

UK Mid-Week Stats

ת�צ�ת ת��נ� ע��ר �uk flag��

Lana Del Rey's smash hit "Forget Me" is leading in the digital sales departement in the UK with over 25k copies. 

At #2, Frank Ocean's remixed single "Loneliness" featuring Christina Aguilera with 14.5k copies.

Closing the Top 3, Madonna's "Blow" with 14k copies.

Shawn Mendes' new single "Oasis" is predicted to debut at #55 on the UK Charts this week.

Christina Aguilera's new remixed single with Belinda "By The Weekend" is predicted to debut at #8 on the UK Charts this week.

Aus Mid-Week Stats

ת�צ�ת ת��נ� ע��ר �australia flag��

Lana Del Rey's smash hit "Forget Me" is leading in the digital sales departement in Australia with over 8k copies. 

At #2, Madonna's "Blow" with 7.7k copies.

Closing the Top 3, Brendon Urie's mega-hit "Preacher (Feat. Ariana Grande) with 7.5k copies.

Shawn Mendes' new single "Oasis" is predicted to debut at #38 on the Aus Charts this week.

Christina Aguilera's new remixed single with Belinda "By The Weekend" is predicted to debut at #28 on the Aus Charts this week.

@Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Beyoncé @DiamondKing

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus @Alisaay @Michael. @phoenixstar @BritneysBitch

Ronlop 7,135

CAL TOURINGUpdate

http://caltube18.byethost17.com/user/channel/109/24

pXU579x.png

THE GARDEN TOUR- SOLD OUT

Florence Welch sells out all 12 dates off her worldwide tour "The Garden Tour" which is set to kickstart later this month. The "Sleepless" singer sold over 212k tickets with an expected $22.8m gross. The tour will mark Florence's first tour since 2015 supporting her critically acclaimed album "The Garden".

It is unclear whether the Grammy nominated singer will expand the tour any further. 

@ryjapo