Jump to content

Kesha’s Speech at the Humane Society Gala

Recommended Posts

Dan    13,393

Kind of a bad video but it’s all we got jj2

 

 

@TomTom they used MCBL clips cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,393
2 minutes ago, Okan said:

She’s so sweet yas2 

And she's being funny and confident again cry9  QUEEN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosekesha    2,578

I feel like she's off the meds and is stable, more confident-self after a long time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    42,707
1 hour ago, rosekesha said:

I feel like she's off the meds and is stable, more confident-self after a long time

 

5 hours ago, Dan said:

And she's being funny and confident again cry9  QUEEN!

She definitely is glowing cry9

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,393
1 hour ago, rosekesha said:

I feel like she's off the meds and is stable, more confident-self after a long time

Yeah her voice wasn't shaking as much as it had been in much of the interviews in the Rainbow era, she finally found herself again it seems cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    42,707
20 hours ago, Dan said:

Yeah her voice wasn't shaking as much as it had been in much of the interviews in the Rainbow era, she finally found herself again it seems cry9 

i really want her to do a song like this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,393
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

i really want her to do a song like this

 

IDK I couldn't imagine her doing something like this in a million years fall8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    42,707
1 hour ago, Dan said:

IDK I couldn't imagine her doing something like this in a million years fall8 

I mean I don't either but I'd be deceased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,802
1 hour ago, LuranusLur said:

I used to work at the humane society 

brit14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×