Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Welfare check: Britney fans....what do you do now?

Britney fans...where do you go from here?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Britney machine?

• No, if she remains locked in a conservatorship I will boycott all Britney materials from here on out
    • Yes, i knowingly supported slavery all these years, why stop now? I want that B10 album more then I want her to be happy

Let’s do a welfare check on our beloved Britney fanbase. I’d like an update from y’all.

So here’s the general consensus recap;

Team Britney is going full force posting on social media and making it seem like all is well with her again. We all know their end goal is to remain in control of her conservatorship and hope for many more years of Britney being a slave. 

So what do you do as Britney fans? Do you support the machine that’s slowly milking her health dry like you’ve been for so many years? Do you boycott it ? What about Britney’s mother who obviously is now speaking up against it and making moves? Everything seems to be in limbo right now.

We know where Britney’s state of mind is at, but let’s see where you are at. I’d like to hear from you oprah8 

I think this is your lowest point in terms of Britney threads. This is a low attempt to bash someone who’s clearly going through mental health issues. I’m not even going to make a “catty” comeback about Xtina, but rather about yourself. Consider getting a hobby. This is even unhealthy for you.

50 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Agu few months ago: I won’t make threads about Britney anymore

Also Agu:

47 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Literally hop off their dicks for a moment dead4 

Can't you see that no one cares for your threads anymore? dead4

17 minutes ago, sonowgoodbye said:

I think this is your lowest point in terms of Britney threads. This is a low attempt to bash someone who’s clearly going through mental health issues. I’m not even going to make a “catty” comeback about Xtina, but rather about yourself. Consider getting a hobby. This is even unhealthy for you.

I'm more mad at the three of you replying.

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Agu few months ago: I won’t make threads about Britney anymore

Also Agu:

This thread is about Britney’s fans, not about her oprah14 

I hate slaves supporters like Britards! brit10

It is too obvious that Britney is suffering mental disorder and needed guidance, but here they are! these heartless slave supporters shouting "FreeBritney" brit5

I wish you stupid Britards experience mental disorder and a possible depression so you can feel how people like Britney is suffering right now! you guys are so stupid! You all want her to walk around stage for your coin when in reality your fave needs all the help she can get! brit12

Fuck you Britards! You guys are stupid! heartless! selfish! brit4

Leave Britney alone! and let her seek help! she fucking deserves help! oprah13

Fuck you stupid slavery apologist! Hope you all go to hell! clap1

brit6 

Britards hate the truth. That’s not her on social media

a hardcore Britney fan once mentioned that she met someone with ties to her team that revealed that Britney does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and her team does all the work, (which to a normal person is obvious). She was shocked and sad, all I had to say was “told ya, stupid, but at least you’ve opened your eyes” ari3

53 minutes ago, rocky road said:

Britards hate the truth. That’s not her on social media

a hardcore Britney fan once mentioned that she met someone with ties to her team that revealed that Britney does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and her team does all the work, (which to a normal person is obvious). She was shocked and sad, all I had to say was “told ya, stupid, but at least you’ve opened your eyes” ari3

I mean everyone fucking knows this. How can she be the one updating her social media when the outline of her conservatorship clearly states she’s banned from internet accessibility. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.