Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mondcard93

NEW Vegas Residency Rehearsal Footage

Someone on Christina’s team just posted dance rehearsals for her Vegas show on her Instagram story. From what I was able to catch, there’s choreo for Makes Me Wanna Pray (!!), Bionic, Lady Marmalade, and some new stuff that I don’t remember ever seeing on previous tours. I am a little bummed to not see her rehearsing with only 3 weeks left. I’m thinking she’ll cram in rehearsals the last week, because I’m sure that’s what she did with the Liberation Tour, and we were pleasantly surprised. I’m also thinking they’re rehearsing for the XTour as well, as I’m sure it’ll be the same show as her residency. With 14 dancers, I’m hoping there’s more of a production than previous shows. I’m hoping she has a budget for a really great show. 

I love MMWP but I can't imagine X singing this song now because she's with Matt and when I hear this song I see her&Jordan jj3 

I hope she rehearses with the dancers,not just comes to the dance studio from time to time to shoot a short video  dead7 She better promote the residency and the x tour a bit more because those videos are not enough.

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

she probably comes there to shoot a video and leaves immediately  jj2

I'm not hoping anymore but she did do a lot in 2016 for her concert in the Black Sea Arena so I'm hoping for that kind of energy but I'm not holding my breath anymore. I can picture it already: X needing assistance to go down the stairs from either Monique or Gilbert. fall8 LazyTina will be present and as much as I love the fan videos of the Liberation tour moo1 it'd be nice to see her actually dance for a bit. 

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

I love MMWP but I can't imagine X singing this song now because she's with Matt and when I hear this song I see her&Jordan jj3 

I hope she rehearses with the dancers,not just comes to the dance studio from time to time to shoot a short video  dead7 She better promote the residency and the x tour a bit more because those videos are not enough.

Tbh I always find it awkward when she performs Ain't no other man or listen to The Right Man cuz she wrote these for Jordan when she was with him and it's kinda mad5

I always wonder whether she thinks about him when performing Ain't no other man 

5 minutes ago, Kim Jongin said:

When will she finally do the slut drop and do that other move when she drops down and shake her ass again for dirrty clap1

I miss the slut drop, I guess we will never see it again because she's a mom now and I don't think she'd want Summer or Max to see that...lest she allows them to stream it on Youtube sia2

It's a fun work out as well. I do it when no one is watching in the office--the thrill is really wonderful. xtina1

1 minute ago, BlancMac said:

I miss the slut drop, I guess we will never see it again because she's a mom now and I don't think she'd want Summer or Max to see that...lest she allows them to stream it on Youtube sia2

It's a fun work out as well. I do it when no one is watching in the office--the thrill is really wonderful. xtina1

If that's the reason she aint doint it then fall6

it's not that sexual of a move it's certainly better than her coming on stage with her tits out only the nipples covered dead2 so much for the mom image 

5 minutes ago, Kim Jongin said:

If that's the reason she aint doint it then fall6

it's not that sexual of a move it's certainly better than her coming on stage with her tits out only the nipples covered dead2 so much for the mom image 

True. 

Maybe it's because she gets winded out easily these days? I think stamina is working against her. I mean I don't mind that she doesn't dance as much because she still has a very wonderful stage presence but I want her to stay healthy as well--not like her sylph thin debut days but more like her Keep's Gettin Better days or even her 2015-2016 shape. 

1 hour ago, BlancMac said:

True. 

Maybe it's because she gets winded out easily these days? I think stamina is working against her. I mean I don't mind that she doesn't dance as much because she still has a very wonderful stage presence but I want her to stay healthy as well--not like her sylph thin debut days but more like her Keep's Gettin Better days or even her 2015-2016 shape. 

I also think it's because of stamina. And because she doesn't wanna put in the effort, it's harder to get down when you're heavier moo1

And yeah she doesn't have to be skinny to look good her Stripped Tour body was everything and she also looked good in the Keeps Getting Better era with some meat on her bones. You can also tell she's more confident when she's not as heavy but she don't wanna put out the work to lose weight 

4 hours ago, BlancMac said:

oprah10  xtina10

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.