Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

#JamesCharlesIsOverParty

After learning about it this lowkey smells.. He been problematic for years and u just now had enough now that it inconvenient to tou? Plus she collabs with Jeffree who is problematic on his own.... I..

A small kii at James being exposed, but a larger kii at 37 year old Tati knowing about James egotistical and sometimes predatory behavior for months if not years, and only saying something because he didn’t support her vitamins. brit15

Meanwhile, Jefrey Star posting a video the same day to make it look like he isn’t involved with the drama when I’m sure he gave Tati the support and idea to make this expose. brit15

10 minutes ago, Jae said:

Does anyone have a tldr on that video? I don’t feel like watching a 45 minute YouTube video dead4 

Well here's the best part. dead4

5 hours ago, Madonna said:

@Hermione is this your source? tea2 

Tati is an A-list (by YouTube standards) beauty guru, so definitely not. But for those of you who don’t know, I know people close to James’ camp and routinely post James tea on here! I was the first person on any forum to mention the soccer team catfishing thing btw. gaycat1

2 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Wait, so is it the catfishing thing that’s the ordeal or is there more? I don’t wanna watch a 45 minute video dead4 

Idk if "catfishing" is the right word here. He basically pressured men who were questioning their sexuality or pushed himself onto straight men who were not interested, and basically said their sexuality didn't matter because he was a "celebrity".

However, most of the video is about him just being a greedy and terrible friend. Never being grateful for people (specifically Tati and her husband) and the support they've shown him for years. Basically stabbing them in the back in various ways (never supporting her business, promoting direct competition just for coin). Nasty behavior in general. Never taking responsibility. 

59 minutes ago, KatnissLawrence said:

Why is Shane bad?  Someone update me on this rip4

Pedophilic remarks about a young cheerleader and something sexual with his cat?

2 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Idk if "catfishing" is the right word here. He basically pressured men who were questioning their sexuality or pushed himself onto straight men who were not interested, and basically said their sexuality didn't matter because he was a "celebrity".

However, most of the video is about him just being a greedy and terrible friend. Never being grateful for people (specifically Tati and her husband) and the support they've shown him for years. Basically stabbing them in the back in various ways (never supporting her business, promoting direct competition just for coin). Nasty behavior in general. Never taking responsibility. 

Oh I thought we all knew he was a stuck-up gross greedy fame whore already and that he was trash. Nothing new to me but I’m glad the GP realizes it sass1 

5 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

No, there's more. He catfished straight boys on his high school's soccer team to get nudes out of them and I 100% know this tea to be true from people who know him and will swear on my life. Not in Tati's video, but it happened and it is the right word. He did it.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.