Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

#JamesCharlesIsOverParty

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

Pedophilic remarks about a young cheerleader and something sexual with his cat?

Shane's mo was basically shock comedy. He said some gross things.

I don't feel like defending him or Jeffree since their past problems always irritate people, and I get it. I will just say that they've actually grown as people and have proven themselves to be decent human beings in the past couple years. In contrast, James has had probably just as many scandals as them in a smaller amount of time and has done zero growing. If anything, Tati is better hanging out with the likes of them than James or most other Beauty Guru out there. (not to mention they're more successful & have had better reputations in the past few years)

But, in general, Tati is a SAINT compared to the three of them dead2 

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

No, there's more. He catfished straight boys on his high school's soccer team to get nudes out of them and I 100% know this tea to be true from people who know him and will swear on my life. Not in Tati's video, but it happened and it is the right word.

Sure Jan. 

1 minute ago, Umbreon said:

Oh I thought we all knew he was a stuck-up gross greedy fame whore already and that he was trash. Nothing new to me but I’m glad the GP realizes it sass1 

I think wbk but now we have someone who knew him personally for years calling him out on the behavior. Before it was just drama talk. 

No, there's more. He catfished straight boys on his high school's soccer team to get nudes out of them and I 100% know this tea to be true from people who know him and will swear on my life. Not in Tati's video, but it happened and it is the right word.

I just meant the behavior he's being called out for recently/in Tati's video. I have no doubt he did what you say (or similar things). He's even talked about doing something similarly skeevey on his channel before. 

7 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Sure Jan. 

Why would I lie about that? All of my insider knowledge I've posted on here about celebs has ended up being true. I was the first person saying it on here two weeks ago and then it ended up everywhere, from his former classmates no less. I even got the sport right.lmfao1

We don't have receipts but we all can believe that he could easily catfishing. lol3 "No straight person is 100% straight" i wonder why he said that. lol3

Just now, Hermione said:

Why would I lie about that? All of my insider knowledge I've posted on here about celebs has ended up being true. I was the first person saying it on here two weeks ago and then it ended up everywhere, from his former classmates no less. lmfao1

I don't Hermione, you tell me. I think people are innocent until proven guilty.

Showing up on internet forums to devour another human being isn't my style. Even if they've done something wrong. Maybe you've been posting dick pics of random strangers online. None of us would now. brit1

Alohomora! 

Just now, Madame X said:

We don't have receipts but we all can believe that he could easily catfishing. lol3 "All straights aren't 100% straight" i wonder why he said that. lol3

He's basically confirmed that he goes after straight men (which is why he has a terrible love life) and with his ego it's not even a stretch to see him behaving in ways like that. He also didn't deny it in his "apology" video cause there's no disputing to truth rip4

He probably just thinks that because he's into straight men and thinks he can turn them. Like I said, his ego is huge and thinks he's hot shit and that his bussy is so good the straights will eventually go for it. He's also had some experience with "straight" men (aka, DL men, not straight men).

2 minutes ago, Pawn said:

I don't Hermione, you tell me. I think people are innocent until proven guilty.

Showing up on internet forums to devour another human being isn't my style. Even if they've done something wrong. Maybe you've been posting dick pics of random strangers online. None of us would now. brit1

Alohomora! 

He posted a video as an "answer" some hours ago and he didn't deny anything. He was like "no one will believe me anyway" etc. brit1

1 minute ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

He's basically confirmed that he goes after straight men (which is why he has a terrible love life) and with his ego it's not even a stretch to see him behaving in ways like that. He also didn't deny it in his "apology" video cause there's no disputing to truth rip4

He probably just thinks that because he's into straight men and thinks he can turn them. Like I said, his ego is huge and thinks he's hot shit and that his bussy is so good the straights will eventually go for it. He's also had some experience with "straight" men (aka, DL men, not straight men).

I hope his ass won't ruin Coachella again. brit1

7 minutes ago, Madame X said:

We don't have receipts but we all can believe that he could easily catfishing. lol3 "No straight person is 100% straight" i wonder why he said that. lol3

Phoebs! What's with the creepy clown? What are you trying to do to me? 

2 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

"It doesn't matter, I'm a celebrity" is almost identical to a quote from the Trump Access Hollywood tape. I honestly felt sick when Tati revealed that part...like I always knew James was annoying and predatory, but that quote is straight up evil on another level.

5 minutes ago, Madame X said:

He posted a video as an "answer" some hours ago and he didn't deny anything. He was like "no one will believe me anyway" etc. brit1

Okay, well people make mistakes. He's young and has clearly struggled in life. Shall we stick him up on a stake and set him on fire? 

No...we won't. We look after people and help them. 

3 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Phoebs! What's with the creepy clown? What are you trying to do to me? 

Float, i guess. brit1

2 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

To think YouTube sent him to the MET Gala brit1

Didn't even follow the theme brit1 

How random of Youtube tho, a bit weird too. brit1

"It doesn't matter, I'm a celebrity" is almost identical to a quote from the Trump Access Hollywood tape. I honestly felt sick when Tati revealed that part...like I always knew James was annoying and predatory, but that quote is straight up evil on another level.

If I was Tati, I would have been sickened, too. I always knew he kind of chased straight men, and as someone who likes more masculine guys/have fallen for a straight guy or two myself, I thought James was just a heightened version of that. I didn't realize until now that it was actually predatory.

This is all coming off a week of scandal about a bi-curious guy who came out saying James was pressuring and manipulating him. Tati just gave us more examples.

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

Float, i guess. brit1

How random of Youtube tho, a bit weird too. brit1

Define Float. Something tells me it means a whole different thing where you're from.

Just now, Pawn said:

Who said we're down baby? Speak for yourself. 

You're one choice away from being up! 

Do you watch horror movies? brit1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.