Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

#JamesCharlesIsOverParty

17 minutes ago, Hermione said:

In what universe is James anywhere near Zara's league? LMAOOO even if her straight boyfriend was curious James would have zero chance. lmfao1

Stream Don’t Worry Bout Me for clear skin xx

I’m a bit late to this thread but I just wanted to say that James has always been a disgusting human being that, like Tati said, has not grown or learned from his past mistakes as he’s shown to continue making them.

In regards to the recent drama, I find it really disgusting that he prays on young men and manipulates them into having sex. Whether it be catfishing or just being a overall predator that uses his power to threaten a person, it’s so beyond disgusting. It’s hard not to have noticed how he sexually harassed straight boys online, especially one of the Dolan Twins. The way he talked to and about them under pictures or tweets made ME uncomfortable, no telling how it made them. The sad part is so many homophobic straight people genuinely believe all gay men behave this way and James just gave them all the more reason to continue these beliefs.

Its kind of upsetting that NOW is when people decided to take his ass to the curb for the trash collectors to dispose of him once and for all despite his MANY other racist scandals, but better late than never ig?

21 hours ago, Winnie. said:

A small kii at James being exposed, but a larger kii at 37 year old Tati knowing about James egotistical and sometimes predatory behavior for months if not years, and only saying something because he didn’t support her vitaminsbrit15

Meanwhile, Jefrey Star posting a video the same day to make it look like he isn’t involved with the drama when I’m sure he gave Tati the support and idea to make this expose. brit15

This is old but I wanted to address this.

I think Tati waited this long for several reasons, but the big reason why she didn't expose him until now is because of the fact that she's 37. She was a mentor to James – a mother figure – and I think she was trying to help him grow and change behind-the-scenes. She, like a lot of people, were probably giving him the excuse that he was young. She met him when he was like 16, so I bet she was just trying to do her best in helping him out, giving him advice, etc. This is evident in all the events she talked about in the video that hadn't been made public before. I don't think she exposed him because he didn't support her vitamins, it was a multitude of scandals just in the past 2 weeks showcased James' faults.

1. Charging wayyy to much for tickets for his tour, knowing full well that his fanbase is mostly teenagers. He's obsessed with fame and money at this point and makes excuses for how much he was charging people.

2. Some guy (Gabe Gomez? I think his name was?) came out and exposed James for pressuring him to date James even though he had told James on multiple occasions that he was uncomfortable and unsure if he was bisexual. James tried turning the tables only for Gomez to come back with receipts.

3. James ended up being bought out by a different (and shitty, tbh) vitamin company and did an ad for it on his instragram story (and very obviously had gotten ad revenue for it). Tati shows in her video that she has gone to lengths to support and promote James' material and business ventures and has never received that in return. His main reason for not promoting Halo Beauty (her vitamin company) was because his base was mostly young people and he didn't think it was appropriate to promote vitamins to them. So, it's pretty hypocritical that he would promote her competitor's shitty vitamins, but not hers? She said she was going to let it slide and talk it out in person, only to realize that James was DMing drama channels to skew the narrative in his direction, his mother was commenting on instragram posts against Tati, and was also being criticized by another Youtuber, Gabriel Zamora, who wouldn't keep his loud mouth out of the issue. So, she exposed him after this not necessarily because he didn't promote her vitamins, but because the narrative was negative against her and she had to set the record straight with the tea.

This all happened within the past two weeks. James is a mess and it was just timely to call him out for good. 

4 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This is old but I wanted to address this.

I think Tati waited this long for several reasons, but the big reason why she didn't expose him until now is because of the fact that she's 37. She was a mentor to James – a mother figure – and I think she was trying to help him grow and change behind-the-scenes. She, like a lot of people, were probably giving him the excuse that he was young. She met him when he was like 16, so I bet she was just trying to do her best in helping him out, giving him advice, etc. This is evident in all the events she talked about in the video that hadn't been made public before. I don't think she exposed him because he didn't support her vitamins, it was a multitude of scandals just in the past 2 weeks showcased James' faults.

1. Charging wayyy to much for tickets for his tour, knowing full well that his fanbase is mostly teenagers. He's obsessed with fame and money at this point and makes excuses for how much he was charging people.

2. Some guy (Gabe Gomez? I think his name was?) came out and exposed James for pressuring him to date James even though he had told James on multiple occasions that he was uncomfortable and unsure if he was bisexual. James tried turning the tables only for Gomez to come back with receipts.

3. James ended up being bought out by a different (and shitty, tbh) vitamin company and did an ad for it on his instragram story (and very obviously had gotten ad revenue for it). Tati shows in her video that she has gone to lengths to support and promote James' material and business ventures and has never received that in return. His main reason for not promoting Halo Beauty (her vitamin company) was because his base was mostly young people and he didn't think it was appropriate to promote vitamins to them. So, it's pretty hypocritical that he would promote her competitor's shitty vitamins, but not hers? She said she was going to let it slide and talk it out in person, only to realize that James was DMing drama channels to skew the narrative in his direction, his mother was commenting on instragram posts against Tati, and was also being criticized by another Youtuber, Gabriel Zamora, who wouldn't keep his loud mouth out of the issue. So, she exposed him after this not necessarily because he didn't promote her vitamins, but because the narrative was negative against her and she had to set the record straight with the tea.

This all happened within the past two weeks. James is a mess and it was just timely to call him out for good. 

Gabriel Zamora is literally so fucking irrelevant. Like...NOBODY is checking for him. He should have sat there and ate his food, because he’s a relatively small YouTuber who has somehow been directly involved in the two biggest beauty guru scandals of the last year and actually got out of the first one relatively unscathed. Honestly just a desperate hanger-on and shit-stirrer. laughcry1

54 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Gabriel Zamora is literally so fucking irrelevant. Like...NOBODY is checking for him. He should have sat there and ate his food, because he’s a relatively small YouTuber who has somehow been directly involved in the two biggest beauty guru scandals of the last year and actually got out of the first one relatively unscathed. Honestly just a desperate hanger-on and shit-stirrer. laughcry1

Someone asked if Zamora was that green bitch from superhero movies, and as someone who doesn’t watch superhero movies, even I thought that until I actually saw him. lmfao1 

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Someone asked if Zamora was that green bitch from superhero movies, and as someone who doesn’t watch superhero movies, even I thought that until I actually saw him. lmfao1 

"That green bitch from superhero movies" I gagged. Even when Gabriel got subs after Dramageddon, it was only due to people piling onto Manny and Laura and not because he genuinely gained fans.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

He's such a leech. It's so obvious that because he got out of the last scandal he was going to hook onto the two biggest beauty youtubers out there (James and Jeffree), which is why he started coming for Tati and "defending" James. Thought he was taking the winning side, but Tati's a real adult with actual receipts laughcry1 He tried, and he's losing subscribers because he couldn't keep his dumb mouth shut.

im legitimately shook that everyone cares THIS much about...james charles dead2 like was everyone this keen on him getting taken down before this or is this just the modern day natalia kills witch hunt

13 minutes ago, Merryem said:

im legitimately shook that everyone cares THIS much about...james charles dead2 like was everyone this keen on him getting taken down before this or is this just the modern day natalia kills witch hunt

teenage girls cared a lot abt him but i think it's mostly just everybody glad his annoying ass got ended. plus he's known for being racist so people have been waiting for this for a long time too

7 hours ago, Madonna said:

Is Jeffree now siding with James? Ugh...he can fuck right off.

No. James made a new video clarifying everything and honestly Jeffree looks a lot worse than him now. I still don’t like James and I take back calling him a sexual predator (although he could certainly stand to learn some boundaries and be less egotistical), but it looks like Jeffree put Tati up to this so he could be the number one beauty guru. Jeffree is an unhinged racist cyberbullying shit-stirring master manipulator supervillain who had his hand in the pot the whole time and played Tati (who is also not the innocent angel she pretends to be, and seems to be playing dumb and using her gentle motherly image to her advantage) like a fiddle. What a mess. rip2

28 minutes ago, Hermione said:

No. James made a new video clarifying everything and honestly Jeffree looks a lot worse than him now. I still don’t like James and I take back calling him a sexual predator (although he could certainly stand to learn some boundaries and be less egotistical), but it looks like Jeffree put Tati up to this so he could be the number one beauty guru. Jeffree is an unhinged racist cyberbullying shit-stirring master manipulator supervillain who had his hand in the pot the whole time and played Tati (who is also not the innocent angel she pretends to be, and seems to be playing dumb and using her gentle motherly image to her advantage) like a fiddle. What a mess. rip2

tenor.gif?itemid=6089668

This shit is so fucking boring. It's James Charles being exposed for smth problematic oh now it's Jeffree wait no it's actually that other girl who lied and played the victim she's the problematic one ew2

I mean like who the fuck cares They're all lying bitches who will expose, betray and snitch on anyone and do anything to get those subs and be on top. Most youtubers and especially those in the beauty community are trash trash1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.