Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

#JamesCharlesIsOverParty

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

No. James made a new video clarifying everything and honestly Jeffree looks a lot worse than him now. I still don’t like James and I take back calling him a sexual predator (although he could certainly stand to learn some boundaries and be less egotistical), but it looks like Jeffree put Tati up to this so he could be the number one beauty guru. Jeffree is an unhinged racist cyberbullying shit-stirring master manipulator supervillain who had his hand in the pot the whole time and played Tati (who is also not the innocent angel she pretends to be, and seems to be playing dumb and using her gentle motherly image to her advantage) like a fiddle. What a mess. rip2

Can’t wait to watch Jeffree’s upcoming video considering how much of a master manipulator he is, just for the sake of entertainment rip3 

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Here we go again. laughcry1

Just hit play.

Omg this video was so pointless.lmfao2

TL;DW it's just Jeffree backpedaling, making excuses, and congratulating himself for 15 minutes without taking any real accountability or responsibility for himself. He teased all of these receipts and tea he didn't have, just so he could have the last word and act above it all as if he wasn't the most vile player to enter the ring.

Just saved you all a view.

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Omg this video was so pointless.lmfao2

TL;DW it's just Jeffree backpedaling, making excuses, and congratulating himself for 15 minutes without taking any real accountability or responsibility for himself. He teased all of these receipts and tea he didn't have, just so he could have the last word and act above it all as if he wasn't the most vile player to enter the ring.

Just saved you all a view.

Lmao MTE. He literally didn’t have anything to come up with so he switched like a sissy and decided to show us how much of a bigger person he is lmfao1 He even admitted it by saying he “mishandled his friendship with James” lol

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Lmao MTE. He literally didn’t have anything to come up with so he switched like a sissy and decided to show us how much of a bigger person he is lmfao1 He even admitted it by saying he “mishandled his friendship with James” lol

All three of them are so full of shit. It's crazy how many turns this has taken though and how fast James managed to recover and come out on top. I still don't like him but it's pretty impressive considering the state of his career just a couple days ago.

This is already tiring. James Charles is over and i refuse to even pay attention to his side, or the rest story of this messy situation. I'll not either praise Tati or suddenly support her in everything, but i'm glad she exposed him, someone had to. That's all, waiting for the next drama duo.

QWNXa2O.gif

23 hours ago, Madame X said:

This is already tiring. James Charles is over and i refuse to even pay attention to his side, or the rest story of this messy situation. I'll not either praise Tati or suddenly support her in everything, but i'm glad she exposed him, someone had to. That's all, waiting for the next drama duo.

QWNXa2O.gif

But it's really unfair to stop paying attention to James's side once he actually came forward with receipts and vindicated himself against their allegations. Tati and Jeffree have so much explaining to do after James's video (if you actually watched it he exposed them right back), but all of a sudden they want to move on and stay above the drama (that they caused) now that they're the ones who look bad.

I can't believe this is still going with videos, posts, etc. from all directions. This whole drama is ridiculous tbh, and the only person I feel sorry for in this scenario is Tati, even though she obviously lit the fuse. I think she genuinely has a good heart and never expected as big of a storm as what came (with James losing millions, Tati's subscriber count doubling, press about the situation in respected news outlets, etc), even though she definitely knew that there would be some sort of reaction. Here are all my opinions on the situation xtina3

• Gabriel Zamora is indeed a 'clout-chaser' and only involved himself in the drama because he literally has nothing to lose; He doesn't keep an upload schedule, nobody knows who he is outside of drama, and nobody really leans either way about him. He's either annoying or just there, then disappears only to come back whenever the next beauty drama will arrive.
  • James Charles and Jeffree Star BOTH have a type, and that is straight men / straight-passing "bi" men. You can see it in the guys that 'exposed' James, you can see it in Nate (Jeffree's boyfriend), etc. Jeffree's stans are hypocritical as fuck for canceling James on the matter but not their own fave. Both of them joked about sleeping with straight men, and it's unprofessional. There are times and places, and it's not in makeup collabs, and it's not at your friend's family gathering for her birthday party.
  • James Charles' responses to the drama were money-hungry. I don't know what else to say about that. He made a Laura Lee-esque crying video where he specifically stated he was sorry for everything he did and he wouldn't try to pull out receipts or expose anyone. Then he saw that nobody forgave him and he made another video to drop receipts because he's stubborn and won't sit down without a fight.
  • James' "expose" on Zara Larsson was embarrassing. I thought it was disgusting of him to try and pull a "there's a double standard between gay men and straight women" card, as if the context suited it at all. Zara praised a male model in a public Tweet. James tried to initiate a flirty conversation with him directly on Instagram DMs, when the man was already dating Zara and had pics of them together on his page. It's not the same thing. James tried to steal someone's man Kardashian-style and that's the tea! Yeah, there can be double standards between straights and gays in certain circumstances, but this is just him being problematic and making us look bad.
  • James and Jeffree both need to get their heads out of their asses and stop being so egotistical, milking suicide, etc. It's not cute that both of them keep speaking like "The whole world wants to know what I have to say," "These are the darkest days the world has ever seen," etc. And it's definitely not cute that they're both acting like they were on the verge of killing themselves over YouTube beauty channel exposé videos. As someone who has experienced suicidal thoughts and had an attempting phase in 2014, I don't think it sounds genuine from either of them. Just say "I don't know how to gain sympathy without acting a fool" and go.
  • People need to stop thinking they're above others because they have receipts and don't use them. Not that I think Jeffree actually has anything. But it's just stupid to see everyone being like "I have all this tea and DMs and what not" and teasing everybody to make themselves look more powerful, and saying "I'm not gonna post any of it" to make themselves look like they're on a moral high ground. 

There hasn't been a single guru drama without Jeffree involved in it. Congrats to his success and everything, but he's a pretty shitty person

1 hour ago, rosekesha said:

There hasn't been a single guru drama without Jeffree involved in it. Congrats to his success and everything, but he's a pretty shitty person

Exactly. He's gone up against some pretty trash opponents before - KVD, Manny, Laura, James - but he's the common denominator in literally all of these scandals without exception and people need to realize that maybe HE'S the problem.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.